Superman VS Thor 2017

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Yes, I know this has been done to death

Current Superman vs Thor before becoming unworthy

CIS less, bloodlusted

krisblaze
Doesn't bode well for Thor

Bentley
Chinese Superman in this thread? Thor might have a chance.

xJLxKing
Superman easily at that

carver9
It depends if you're looking at everything they've done this yr instead of basing your vote on "this is Superman: this is Thor... he wins". Neither have beaten anyone worth mentioning at their current level of power but Superman before merging did beat poison Doomsday without any context. Thor defeated Absorbing man. Looking at their fights and the threat Doomsday posed versus Absorbing man... Supes takes the nod. I can name every single person each of these two fought this yr and almost every fight, they won but it was some major context. Giving this to Superman 6/10.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Superman is stronger physically.

Thor has magical powers.

Take your pic.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley
Chinese Superman in this thread? Thor might have a chance.
Dude, Souther is like my favorite character

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

tyetbvrQjOs

Carver's posting style explained.

krisblaze
Originally posted by MrMind
Dude, Souther is like my favorite character

Souther is the real g in fotns

Zack M
Even the Superman from China would win.

Damborgson
You took a weakened Thor and put him against essentially the strongest base Superman to date?

I think the answer becomes obvious, but Superman should take it seriously unless he wants an axe buried in him.

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
Souther is the real g in fotns

****'n A.

Had big bad Raoh (Who the author had an obvious fixation on, judging by the countless flashbacks long after his defeat) running with his tail between his legs.

MrMind
Originally posted by cdtm
****'n A.

Had big bad Raoh (Who the author had an obvious fixation on, judging by the countless flashbacks long after his defeat) running with his tail between his legs.

Let's not kid ourselves here Souther had advantage over Kenshiro because his pressure point was reversed

Big dick Raoh would maul him

MrMind
Originally posted by Damborgson
You took a weakened Thor and put him against essentially the strongest base Superman to date?

I think the answer becomes obvious, but Superman should take it seriously unless he wants an axe buried in him.

Thor was weakened before losing his hammer?

krisblaze
Let's not kid ourselves here Souther had advantage over Kenshiro because his pressure point was reversed

Big dick Raoh would maul him

Raoh ain't shit!

He ran from Fudou and Kenshiro both!

MrMind
Raoh ain't shit!

Souther simply can't counter musou tensei

LordofBrooklyn
Raoh ain't shit!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/681f9d8f1c7df33685f6a864ea741625/tumblr_inline_oqp3dpXUjz1uk1ryj_540.gif

SILENCE SNOW B!TCH!!!!!

krisblaze
Souther simply can't counter musou tensei

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.