Why did Dooku struggle with this basic feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk

Greysentinel365
Because TCW.

Headcanon it that the pirates hadn't given him food or water and it took like a week for Anakin and Obi to get there. So he was weakened IDFK

Kurk
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Because TCW.

Headcanon it that the pirates hadn't given him food or water and it took like a week for Anakin and Obi to get there. So he was weakened IDFK So it wasn't due to Anakin's insolence?

quanchi112
Dooku has always been weak my apprentice. He deserved death by the sword.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dooku has always been weak my apprentice. He deserved death by the sword. Throwback Thursday to when I was your "apprentice". Good times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Throwback Thursday to when I was your "apprentice". Good times. We both know autonomy isn't your strong suit.

JKBart
dooku was a cuck

godemperortrump
TCW had to make the powerful characters weak so Ventress, Kenobi, Bounty Hunters and fan favourites like Ahsoka could contend with Dooku, Anakin, Grievous, Maul etc.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by godemperortrump
TCW had to make the powerful characters weak so Ventress, Kenobi, Bounty Hunters and fan favourites like Ahsoka could contend with Dooku, Anakin, Grievous, Maul etc.

Yeah, there was a lot of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.