Black Adam vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

MrMind
done before

Black Adam wins

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
done before

Black Adam wins

Not if the Surfer wants to win.

spetznaz

DarkSaint85
Active thread

abhilegend

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Not if the Surfer wants to win.

Please elaborate on this typical Surfer apologist propaganda . And oh yeah, everyone is in character here. Fan fabrications are irrelevant to me.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by panthergod
Please elaborate on this typical Surfer apologist propaganda . And oh yeah, everyone is in character here. Fan fabrications are irrelevant to me.

Adam doesnt have a weakness to exploit. Hes fast, a better melee fighter and his tenacity will make up for his lack of variable attacks. Surfer COULD beat him...hes just likely not to.

leonidas
this is one of those fights where in a first meeting i'd give it to adam. ss would def under estimate him. after getting his a$$ handed to him, i really have a hard time seeing adam winning. current adam definitely not. post crisis adam could still get some, but i'd take ss 7/10 after getting trounced initially.

panthergod
Originally posted by leonidas
this is one of those fights where in a first meeting i'd give it to adam. ss would def under estimate him. after getting his a$$ handed to him, i really have a hard time seeing adam winning. current adam definitely not. post crisis adam could still get some, but i'd take ss 7/10 after getting trounced initially.

So Surfer wins only after losing. Got it.

h1a8

leonidas
Originally posted by panthergod
So Surfer wins only after losing. Got it.

depends on how you judge winning on the forum. used to be people would always give a score out of 10. if we assume full knowledge, and an out-to-kill ss, he'd win the first one too. trying to see fights in black and white terms lead to some pretty silly conclusions. #redundantisredundant

panthergod
Originally posted by leonidas
depends on how you judge winning on the forum. used to be people would always give a score out of 10. if we assume full knowledge, and an out-to-kill ss, he'd win the first one too. trying to see fights in black and white terms lead to some pretty silly conclusions. #redundantisredundant

Out to kill SS only means his output increases roighly 80% of the time.

And his output isn't enough for a majority from what I've seen(virtually every Surfer and Adam showing). He's nowhere near as formidable in combat.

Philosophía
Black Adam, nearly every time.

There's nothing Surfer brings that Black Adam can't plow through and beat the utter shit out of him, unless we give the controller to surfer fanboys.

carver9
Surfer opens an adamantium toaster in his brain.

Board Walker
Black Adam uses his magic and turns Surfer into a powerless child.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.