Death's Head Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3436333-1837681-deathshead.jpg

Vs

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Venom-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-Eddie-Brock-c.jpg

Classic Versions of Both.

DH has Prep/No Prep. (Post Transformers aka Shrunk)

Venom has Prep/No Prep. (Eddie Brock Vemon)

leonidas
whatever dh has to bring venom has seen it in bigger and better ways imo and handled it. i don't see this going well for dh but maybe digi remembers some weapons or showings that could change my mind here.

Flyattractor
Probably true if you use a lot of Venom's 90's Extreme Feats.
Those were pretty off the wall crazy.

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
whatever dh has to bring venom has seen it in bigger and better ways imo and handled it. i don't see this going well for dh but maybe digi remembers some weapons or showings that could change my mind here.

I don't. It would be a decent fight, and not over quickly, but barring a plot device, Venom would come away with the win.

Adam Grimes
Spite. Venom would solo the Toy Story-verse.

Digi
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Spite. Venom would solo the Toy Story-verse.

lol wut?

Adam Grimes
Don't make me explain the joke Digi... it wasn't very good to begin with lol

Digi

Agreed.

biscuits

Flyattractor

I am just wondering how you actually figured out the mechanics of telling a actual joke....But yes. You were right that it wasn't a "Good Joke".

That much was expected.

krisblaze
??? Venom gets beaten silly

Flyattractor
80's levels of strength and durability probably. 90's to current probably not.

Smurph
Originally posted by krisblaze
??? Venom gets beaten silly that's true for later DHs.

krisblaze
I'm probably thinking of v.2 then.

Flyattractor
Yeah. DH2 was pretty much Full on 90's Extreme Indestructible.

Digi
Right, DHII (Minion) would win. Original DH would not, at least after his translation to Marvel. He was originally conceived in Transformers comics, and was the size of normal Transformers, with strength and durability to match some REALLY tough T-formers. That Death's Head would win. But once he came to mainstream Marvel, he was mid meta at best, and lacks anything to match Venom's better feats.

Flyattractor
Actually OG DH wasn't Giant Sized. That happened off panel and wasn't explained until the Incomplete Series.

Digi
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Actually OG DH wasn't Giant Sized. That happened off panel and wasn't explained until the Incomplete Series.

Not sure I follow you. His first appearance was in a Transformers comic, where he was the same size as Rodimus and Galvatron and such. Then he got shrunk down to human size by a universe-hopping Doctor Who before being shunted into the mainstream Marvel-verse. It's a weird af backstory, but fun.

Flyattractor
Nope. His fist app was in a comic strip titled High Noon Tex.
He was a Freelance Peacekeeping Agent on a Robot Planet. It was AFTER that he got Giantsized and sent to the TrannsUni.

Digi
Nope. His fist app was in a comic strip titled High Noon Tex.
He was a Freelance Peacekeeping Agent on a Robot Planet. It was AFTER that he got Giantsized and sent to the TrannsUni.

I'm vaguely remembering this; thanks for the memory jog. IIRC, Furman only published that so that Hasbro couldn't claim ownership of him.

thumb up

Makes his origin even weirder, which is pretty funny.

Flyattractor
OG DH's wacky origion brings together the MU. TransU and Doctor WHO U together. Take that Marvel Franchise!

I wish they would put DH in one of the GOTG Movies. That would rock.

Digi
OG DH's wacky origion brings together the MU. TransU and Doctor WHO U together. Take that Marvel Franchise!

I wish they would put DH in one of the GOTG Movies. That would rock.

I'd laugh my ass off. That would be a next-level obscure reference. Even the Cosmo and Howard the Duck cameos had a handful of people in the theater who instantly knew who they were.

Flyattractor
Get the right British Actor to give DH a good mix of Upper Class and Working Class Brit Accent and that would ROCK!

Digi
thumb up

Flyattractor
Somehow I doubt it will happen thou.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.