Whis power...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I know that Whis is one of the most versatile character of all in DBS but I'm wondering if he could destroy a Universe of given the chance. Haven't seen him shoot any ki blast or anything. Can he achieve these results?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If you think a God of Destruction can, (and I do,) then certainly an angel can, imo. Attacks like Ramod's battle roar that knocks the Kaioshin unconscious and makes all the gods of destruction paralyzed had no effect on the angels.

Galan007
Angels are several orders of magnitude beyond GoDs. They should be able to destroy a universe easily, tbh.

And obviously Angels can use ki blasts. We've just never seen them do so because they're simply THAT powerful, and can end all conflicts(even with GoDs) with one casual strike.

Sj_Sharp
He could, but why would he?
He is a neutral force, he doesn't need to.

His role, power and behavior sometimes reminds me a lot of Allen Adam.

cdtm
Doubtful. No character has shown the ability to destroy a universe outside of Zeno.

The Goku/Beerus Beerus/Champa clash's are all hyperbole, and if taken literally are easily topped by many comic book high heralds.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
Angels are several orders of magnitude beyond GoDs. They should be able to destroy a universe easily, tbh.

And obviously Angels can use ki blasts. We've just never seen them do so because they're simply THAT powerful, and can end all conflicts(even with GoDs) with one casual strike. Just remembered that Whis DID use a ki blast against Goku when they were training in ep. 77:
https://i.imgur.com/LYVMSBo.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.