Superman's best add on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Assuming that Superman is fully aware of what they can do, and has to chose one of these weapons, which one do you think that he will chose, and which one would amplify his powers the most?

Starbrand

Green Lantern Ring

Ruby Gem of Cytorrak (No curse)

Thor's hammer

Ka Stone

Q-Bands

TethAdamTheRock
Ruby gem of cyttorak

RealityWarper
Battle Forum Popularity ? thumb up

xJLxKing
GL ring

It was stated many times that his will is unbreakable and one of the strongest of all. Outside of Hal, I don't think anyone can claim their will is stronger. Evidently, he has recently come across Parallax and he was able to become a host until Superman allowed it ,

h1a8

TethAdamTheRock
Superman being stuck up would pick the gem

It would make him even more invunerable than he already is

Damborgson
Starbrand Superman is now something I really wanna see.

carver9
If Superman is full aware of the gems capabilities and he is able to harness that power, lol, that would be his best choice. Punching through dimension, the versatility of the gem and complete invulnerability while at the same time being completely unstoppable.

h1a8

DarkSaint85
Mjolnir for sure.

Magic is a big hole that can be plugged by Thor's hammer.

Adam Grimes
Superman can smash that hole with his hammer.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mjolnir for sure.

Magic is a big hole that can be plugged by Thor's hammer.

You have to weigh that against how often Superman is going to be encountering magic.

8swords
Starbrand - powerfull out of 6 IMO, but still open to weakness to demonic/magic

Green Lantern Ring - meh

Ruby Gem of Cytorrak (No curse) - this one

Thor's hammer - conflicts with the character.. i mean even if he knows most about the hammer. i dont think he would use it as much..

Ka Stone - ??

Q-Bands - meh

Smurph
Originally posted by Damborgson
Starbrand Superman is now something I really wanna see. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.