Who is the most powerful character Batman can take out with standard gear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.imgflip.com/20geqo.jpg

Using everything in his belt, and every punch/kick/nerve strike he can come up with, who's the most powerful character Batman can take out, assuming that character doesnt fight back, just stands there attempting to tank it all.

Board Walker
Batman in terms of physical stats as of present day is low to mid herald, his intelligence is skyfather to abstract.

Standard gear which includes mother boxes, lantern rings, nano fiber defense mesh capable of taking hits from skyfathers.

He could take down high heralds to skyfathers depending on the situation.

SSJGGogeta
I'm not familiar with Present Batman, but unless he's gotten 100000000 times stronger in the past decade than he has been since his conception, BW is wanking hard af.

Anyway's, Superman is the strongest being he could take out, simply due to carrying Kryptonite in his utility belt at all times.

Dr Will Hatch
Your mom.

Genii96
Superman - due to K-nite in belt

Assuming he isn't fighting back

Board Walker
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I'm not familiar with Present Batman, but unless he's gotten 100000000 times stronger in the past decade than he has been since his conception, BW is wanking hard af.

Anyway's, Superman is the strongest being he could take out, simply due to carrying Kryptonite in his utility belt at all times.

No wank, he has recently taken sky scraper shattering blows from an enraged god of war wonder woman, who attacked him without his suit, and has faster than light movement speed feats. He has also been revealed to be an abstract level being in the Dark Nights: Metal series that is on going right now.

So Batman all in all is what I described him as, he is part of the DC 3 pillars of existence (described on panel).

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1117052-batvsgrundy_sb.jpg
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/batman-gotham-and-gotham-girl-vs-solomon-grundy-5.png
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1117051-batvsgrundy_dv2.jpg

BW is right....

riv6672
Is that the Grundy Green Arrow beat? stick out tongue

But really, lets say pictured version of Batman, the one in the OP, in case anyone wants to actually put their money where their mouths are and actually rep Batman.

krisblaze
Anyone you can stop with gas pellets in the throat or sonics

riv6672
No offense meant, but Batman cant stop The Riddler with those things.

DarkSaint85
N52Batman is shown taking Grundy out in Damborgs second scan. In the page immediately preceding it,he's shown fighting Gotham quite evenly.

All depends what people view as standard equipment. Does he always bring his Kryptonite ring with him as standard, for example. In the pictured version? He didn't have Kryptonite. So won't have it. No Motherbox, no ring, nothing. Will have to re read that sequence to see what he unloaded on Superman.

But otherwise, Green Lantern.

riv6672
^^^Interesting.
I've seen Grundy handwaved here too many times due to power fluctuations to want to get into that circular argument, but yours is at least approaching the notion of straight answer, so thanks.

Bentley
The Joker for a slight majority.

riv6672
^^^lol!

Nice sig BTW.

Bentley
Thanks, the other day I realized I had the same signature for around two years. Time frigging flies.

riv6672
Damn, that IS a long time! I've only ever kept an avatar that long.
I wanna change mine up, but cant find another Mage pic i really like.

zom1967
I would like to change the rules a bit nothing personal but it intrigues me a bit more to consider him in street clothes.i think him and captain america would be one hell of a fight,and in the end cap wins but only because of the serum he took .Take that away and bruce wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.