Punisher vs Walking Dead (Ricks team)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Standard gear

StiltmanFTW
I love TWD, but Castle massacres Rich & co...

riv6672
Punisher's way too well trained, sorry.

Damborgson
How many members on Ricks team?

TethAdamTheRock
Edit

TethAdamTheRock
All members from season 7

riv6672
So this is a TV thread? Thought it was comics.

Still think Frank takes it. TWD are talented amateurs, pretty good at taking out walkers obviously, but their skills at firefights? Iffy.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
All members from season 7

http://images.amcnetworks.com/amc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/the-walking-dead-season-7-rick-lincoln-michonne-gurira-cci-key-art-1200x707.jpg

So these guys for the most part...

Still Frank.

xJLxKing
In a world with Rickatorship, not even Frank Castle can win

I'm not convinced Castle can beat Rick...

deathslash
Frank feeds Rick his own entrails. Only Abraham and Jesus present any level of threat and even they are useless compared to the punisher.

riv6672
Agreed.

Damborgson
Originally posted by deathslash
Frank feeds Rick his own entrails. Only Abraham and Jesus present any level of threat and even they are useless compared to the punisher.

Jesus would probably be the only one to put up resistance in a straight up fight, but I don't remember Abraham being able to do all that much.

deathslash
Originally posted by Damborgson
Jesus would probably be the only one to put up resistance in a straight up fight, but I don't remember Abraham being able to do all that much. Abraham himself stated that he was a former soldier and that's a hell of a lot better than some of them (looking at you glen).

Adam Grimes
Glenn runs the **** away and survives

riv6672
Originally posted by deathslash
Abraham himself stated that he was a former soldier and that's a hell of a lot better than some of them (looking at you glen).
Pizza delivery's no joke, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.