Superman and Darkseid vs Surfer and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

I think team DC takes it, what do you think and why?

Philosophía
Darkseid solos.

Or he one-shots Surfer and lets Superman have his way with Thanos.

TheHulkster
Surfer and Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos solos. Surfer flies around enjoying the scenery.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos. Surfer flies around enjoying the scenery.

Board Walker
Darkseid ends it before Thanos and Surfer can even perceive what has happened.

Adam Grimes
Darkseid absorbs them

MrMind
Darkseid solos

xJLxKing

carver9
Thanos and Surfer wins. I witnessed some concrete evidence that Darkseid isn't close to being Universal in power. No one here is but I think Thanos is more powerful than anyone here tbh.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos and Surfer wins. I witnessed some concrete evidence that Darkseid isn't close to being Universal in power. No one here is but I think Thanos is more powerful than anyone here tbh. hysterical

Inedian
Darkseid destroys them.

JBL
Surfer and Thanos. Darkseid needs a better partner against these two.

abhilegend
Darkseid oneshots Thanos and Surfer.

panthergod
...so no actual arguments from the Surfer/Thanks supporters?

Figures.

playa1258
Darkseid wins this by himself. He lets Superman beat on Surfer if he wants to.

Stoic
Thanos has the power of an abstract being. Anyone able to contend evenly with a Phoenix Avatar has to be.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos has the power of an abstract being. Anyone able to contend evenly with a Phoenix Avatar has to be.

Ok...?

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
Ok...?

Ok what?

Stoic
...so no actual arguments from the Surfer/Thanks supporters?

Figures.

Both sides appear to have the very same claims. Looks more like the OP holds a biased position from what I can see. Oh wait, you're the opening poster.

Figures.

JBL
Both sides appear to have the very same claims. Looks more like the OP holds a biased position from what I can see. Oh wait, you're the opening poster.

Figures. LMAO!!!

TheHulkster
It is funny that the Superman DS side has made no case, yet PG asks the Surfer side to make one.

LordofBrooklyn
DARKSEID ANNIHILATES THE EMO EGGPLANT AND THE EUNUCH!!!

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheHulkster
It is funny that the Superman DS side has made no case, yet PG asks the Surfer side to make one.

Neither side has made any case. It's the usual biased shite.

Strange that no versions were specified, though.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-

It becomes increasingly difficult to specify a version for Darkseid, because once you think that it's really him, it then gets retconned out. Especially if Superman kicks his butt.

There was a solid citation during the Death of the New Gods series stating that Orion, and Superman were his peers though.

deathslash
It is funny that the Superman DS side has made no case, yet PG asks the Surfer side to make one. Originally posted by -Pr-

Strange that no versions were specified, though. Originally posted by deathslash
.....he manhandled a team consisting of Power girl, Val Zod, Dr Fate, Flash, obsidian, Steel, Jonni Thunder, Huntress, Batman, Aquawoman, red arrow, and Hawkgirl.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-94tpcClVeUI/VRKGdmuwFvI/AAAAAAAJErU/TWsEYMeW7XQ/s1600/p2_5.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G_eYcFzbi-E/VRKGew6HxwI/AAAAAAAJErw/ovtFbm0-w3c/s1600/p2_7.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JAcWiSU0Th4/VRKGfGbLQGI/AAAAAAAJErs/_ZmcrQMZXbI/s1600/p2_8%2Bcopy.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f3MZ5R77yKY/VRKGftqqayI/AAAAAAAJEss/RVxNfbCOYZw/s1600/p2_9%2Bcopy.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MXHHEvJb3TI/VRKGZ6Zj6II/AAAAAAAJEqU/Yt0PzmDxTy0/s1600/p2_10%2Bcopy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-anGxeXgNQ7E/VRKGaNpUh0I/AAAAAAAJEqY/KaGUgAQjyY8/s1600/p2_11%2Bcopy.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CUx3qDKTd4k/VRKGcP8zHrI/AAAAAAAJEq4/53WyHvIcxGs/s1600/p2_16%2Bcopy.jpg

SquallX
It becomes increasingly difficult to specify a version for Darkseid, because once you think that it's really him, it then gets retconned out. Especially if Superman kicks his butt.

There was a solid citation during the Death of the New Gods series stating that Orion, and Superman were his peers though.

DOTNG is not canon.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

panthergod

Figures.
"looks like?"

I flat out SAID who I thought wins. I know my reasoning-- Superman and Darkseid are factually more formidable than the other team based on their showings. I am asking for a contrary rationale.

.. which, of course, you cannot provide.

Figures.

panthergod
Originally posted by -Pr-

Standard versions.

Stoic
"looks like?"

I flat out SAID who I thought wins. I know my reasoning-- Superman and Darkseid are factually more formidable than the other team based on their showings. I am asking for a contrary rationale.

.. which, of course, you cannot provide.

Figures.

Well in all actuality nothing stops the Surfer from making solar radiation harm Superman instead of feeding him. He has the ability to alter another lifeforms genetic makeup, or didn't you know that?

Thanos is able to contend evenly with a Phoenix Avatar. They casually devour stars which would mean that the latest iteration of Thanos has the power to beat the shit out of Galactus if he were still the Devourer. I mentioned this earlier but you seemed too busy with your own reasoning to take that into account. It's kind of ironic that you're actually pretty ignorant, but then again it figures.

Stoic
Standard versions.

What is a standard version of Darkseid?

panthergod
Well in all actuality nothing stops the Surfer from making solar radiation harm Superman instead of feeding him. He has the ability to alter another lifeforms genetic makeup, or didn't you know that?

And..?

Superman has resisted molecular attacks from Darkseid(later retconned into being Desaad) during the Byrne Era, in the Morrison Era was resisting transmogrification from Elder God empowered diciple who easily m,anipulkated J'Onn, Barda, Orion and Zauriel.

Surfer isnt doing shit to Superman's genetic makeup.

That is out of the scope of this thread, as I don't give a shit about externally empowered upgrades. but nice try trolling, though.

oh, and Darkseid still stomps that Thanos. He's multiversal.

TethAdamTheRock
Lets see how Darkseid does against Zeus

TheHulkster
And..?

Superman has resisted molecular attacks from Darkseid(later retconned into being Desaad) during the Byrne Era, in the Morrison Era was resisting transmogrification from Elder God empowered diciple who easily m,anipulkated J'Onn, Barda, Orion and Zauriel.

Surfer isnt doing shit to Superman's genetic makeup.

That is out of the scope of this thread, as I don't give a shit about externally empowered upgrades. but nice try trolling, though.

oh, and Darkseid still stomps that Thanos. He's multiversal.

Not an upgrade. He is restored. The book makes that clear.

Darkseid is not multiversal despite folks multirepeating that. Phoenix is though.

SquallX

TheHulkster
Or the notion has been debunked:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-new-52-darkseid-1834592/

-Pr-

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-new-52-darkseid-1834592/

I haven't read enough to know whether he's multiversal or not, but some of the logic in that post is a tad shaky tbh.

panthergod

Pathetic that you're reduced to citing lol--comicvine, lol as an 'authority'.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash

Lol... people bring up Mangog teeth getting knocked out by Jane but fail to mention Powergirl snatching Darkseid eye out, tanking his Omegas and punching his Omegas back at him (along with giving him a good fight).

Hilarious.

Stoic
Lol... people bring up Mangog teeth getting knocked out by Jane but fail to mention Powergirl snatching Darkseid eye out, tanking his Omegas and punching his Omegas back at him (along with giving him a good fight).

Hilarious.

Is uhm... Is Kara multiversal too?... shudders.

Do you think that maybe the Darkseid that beat the hell out of Zeus was actually an Avatar? The baby was an Avatar...? Now look in the mirror, and say the baby was an Avatar.

abhilegend

Hilarious.
And after which Darkseid defeated her, Dr Fate and Val Zod together.

What did Mangog do to Jane?

abhilegend
Is uhm... Is Kara multiversal too?... shudders.

Do you think that maybe the Darkseid that beat the hell out of Zeus was actually an Avatar? The baby was an Avatar...? Now look in the mirror, and say the baby was an Avatar.
She evades him a little and Darkseid puts her down like nothing afterwards.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend

Good point.

Hmm... Jane is more powerful than Power Girl. Marvel buffed the Jane/Thor character beyond her male counterpart\s. She was more resilient than War Thor for example, and was able to nearly break even with Odin, which is still something that Odinson has never done. Odin used to face plant Thor.. Jane is/was just written badass. Mjolnir has never shined this brightly is just another example. Jane would definitely not go down to Darkseid. She crumpled up adamantium. Look at her performance against Shara and Kithri, They would have ruined PG imo.

There's a bit to consider, because Mangog taking everything that War Thor had, and then breaking Ultimate Mjolnir is a crazy feat in itself. All of the female characters were written to surpass their male counterparts in Marvel, which is just fine for me, I mean just give me a good story. just saying. Jane Thor is\was OP out the ass.

tkitna
Not sure who wins. Just know Superman is the weak link.

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna
Not sure who wins. Just know Superman is the weak link.

Thanos just beat the shit out of Dione. That guy killed everyone. Thanos beat the shit out of him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend

On his way to killing her and Odinson till plot rope.

xJLxKing
Thanos just beat the shit out of Dione. That guy killed everyone. Thanos beat the shit out of him.
Future Thanos brought his older self to kill him...
wink

playa1258
Comes down to Thanos and Darkseid.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
On his way to killing her and Odinson till plot rope.
Killing her? Where?

And Fenris has broken the same chain.

Genii96
This match depends on thanks vs darkseid.....thanks would win IMO,especially after the god quarry Increase

abhilegend
Darkseid solos.

Insane Titan
Thanos solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.