Manga PL Predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
By the time the ToP happens in the manga, how powerful will:

Hit
Frieza
Toppo
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Dyspo

Be relative to each other? Discuss.

cdtm
No humans? No androids?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure.

cdtm
Ok, rather then check out Carver trolling up the Superman vs Goku thread again, I'll rry answering this:

Hit - Definitely going to improve, if he's considered the strongest of U6 again, much less stall Jiren.

Frieza - Equal to MB Goku.

Toppo - Equal to MB Goku

Goku - MB at the start. Manga never had an exclusive powerup on Vegeta, he only got there first.

Vegeta - MB level.

Gohan - Wimpy, as always. Anime version is wimpy now, imo.

Dyspo - About the same as the anime.

NewGuy01
Hit - I suspect he'll be able to maintain his "full power" as his base, now, and it will probably be higher than it was previously. Between SSG and SSB, but with haxxx.

Frieza - I suspect he'll be on the same level as Goku and Vegeta, like in the anime, but it's hard to say because we didn't see how he performed against them in the manga.

Toppo - Inferior to SSB Goku/Vegeta power-wise, but near-equal to them skill-wise, will be a troublesome opponent because of his experience and more serious temperament.

Goku - He'll probably catch back up with Vegeta, then when he achieves UI, he'll be strong enough to go blow-for-blow with Jiren.

Vegeta - Same as Goku, save for UI.

Gohan - Same as he was in the Buu saga, frankly, unless there's some significant change or explanation to why he'd be stronger.

Dyspo - Probably Gohan level or lower in terms of power, but faster than any of the above via his acceleration ability.

Androids - Probably not that different than Piccolo and Gohan, unless there's some significant change or explanation as to why they'd be stronger.

vansonbee
Won't this be a huge power boost for Frieza, compared to the anime? This mean Frieza can tussle with Merge Zamasu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.