Who could stop Cosmic Zamasu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Besides the Omni-King, is there anyone powerful enough to destroy Cosmic Zamasu as seen in Episode 67 of DBS? Discuss.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Besides the Omni-King, is there anyone powerful enough to destroy Cosmic Zamasu as seen in Episode 67 of DBS? Discuss.

Roshi could Mafuba him.

Galan007
You mean when Zamasu shed his physical form and was overtaking the universe?

Given that he was still immortal, I honestly don't think anyone but Zen-Oh had the ability to destroy him. /shrug

RealityWarper
The rabbit can change him into a carrot.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Galan007
You mean when Zamasu shed his physical form and was overtaking the universe?

Yes.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes.

No one then. That's like asking who in Dragon Ball could beat Superman.

DeadpoolXXX
What if every single God of destruction went to that universe and released their most powerful erasure energy all at once in a combined "super-hakai"?

Galan007
Depends whether or not you think 12 Destroyers simultaneously "Hakai'ing" could perma-kill an entity who was granted immortality by the Super Dragon.

As mentioned above: I personally think that Zen-Oh is the *only* being with the power to override a wish from the Super Dragon... That's why it HAD to be him in ep. 67. /shrug

bbrem123
Originally posted by cdtm
No one then. That's like asking who in Dragon Ball could beat Superman. You are such a troll it is insane lol. laughing

I kinda enjoy it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.