Enjoyable character in Tourney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Besides the Z fighters, who is the most enjoyable character in the tournament (that is fighting)? What character did you are is still liking the most?

Kento
Caulifla.

Though Berserk Kale satisfied my need for more Broli the two seconds she was actually Berserk.

cdtm
Superman.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Jiren?

Galan007
So *only* characters that still remain as of ep. 119?

In terms of characterization, Toppo is my favorite by far... #17 & #18 are right up there as well(they've really shined in the ToP.)

Jiren's characterization is akin to that of a wet blanket in the anime(at least the manga gives his character some MUCH needed depth.) Only thing that even kind of intrigues me about him is what his wish for the Super Dragon is, because it must be one helluva doozy..? Other than that he's...meh. /shrug

And as characters, ALL of the U7 Saiyans are more unlikable now than they ever were before. Imho.

AuraAngel
I think he was just excluding the GoDs, Angels, Kai, etc.

Kento
I hope so, because if it's just who is left, and not from u7... then I don't like anyone. XD

Estacado
Yamcha and the bug dude who just knocked Piccolo off the stage.

In all seriousness.

Frieza, 17, Kale (only cause of Broly), Hit.

Galan007
In that case, Hit would be my favorite in terms of characterization... Then Toppo...Then #17 & #18... Then Freeza.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Jiren?

thumb up

NewGuy01
Hit, I suppose.

Estacado
Hit is still the coolest dude in Super.

Inedian
Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.