Will debating on KMC ever go back to normal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As in, will debating ever actually exist again?

Azronger
It still exists in a scant few threads. We honestly just need a bunch of new, intellectually powerful members - or simply new kinds of arguments.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Azronger
We honestly just need a bunch of new, intellectually powerful members - or simply new kinds of arguments.

In short: no.

Total Warrior
As soon as we get some interesting content to discuss about

Darkstorm Zero
Like I said before, don't let others push you around into conforming. if you hold an opinion, and you don't believe you are wrong, you arn't wrong to hold that opinion. Don't push it as fact, but hold it.

Azronger
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
In short: no.

I have plenty of new and unique Kenobi > Valkorion arguments in store.

godemperortrump
Anti Valk trolling isn't funny anymore.

Azronger
It's not meant to be funny. And how do you know it's anti-Valk, and not simply pro-Kenobi?

Ursumeles
Arcann ~ Ventress.
Valk wasn't able to ragdoll Arcann, while Obi ragdolled Ventress.
It's pretty obvious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
As in, will debating ever actually exist again? Crybaby.

godemperortrump
Quanchi my friend, maybe you can get it through Kbro's head that 'Rebels' isn't Maul's prime.

quanchi112
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Quanchi my friend, maybe you can get it through Kbro's head that 'Rebels' isn't Maul's prime. So he's borderline retarded. That's not an easy task to convince a retard of anything.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by quanchi112
So he's retarded. That's not an easy task to convince a retard of anything. ftfy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ursumeles
ftfy I didn't want to upset Jmanghan. He is into that self harm when people are mean online. He's very sensitive and is always sad. sad

Jmanghan
Originally posted by quanchi112
I didn't want to upset Jmanghan. He is into that self harm when people are mean online. He's very sensitive and is always sad. sad Thanks for understanding Quan. Love you. <3

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thanks for understanding Quan. Love you. <3 I want an apology right now.

Zenwolf
No and that's because threads generally just go off topic with pointless comments that have zero to do with the thread, pointless threads in general. That sort of thing. If there's to be actual debating, people gotta actually want to instead of acting like they care.

Kurk
People here have little tolerance for the interpretations of others even when they're not necessarily wrong. That needs to change.

An_Sock
Too many sock accounts to make Kmc great again

deathslash
Three things need to happen.

First, we need some new blood. I'm not talking about socks or trolls either. We legitimately need new posters that actually care about what's being debated.

Second, we need the current posters to actually care again. There are too many threads devoted to bashing or trolling fans of certain characters.

Third, we need for lesser characters/theories/plots to be brought to the forefront. There are an innumerable number of threads related to force users while more than half of the characters in the mythos are being ignored. Not only that, but we only ever talk about the exceptionall famous force users.

Kurk
Originally posted by deathslash

First, we need some new blood. I'm not talking about socks or trolls either. We legitimately need new posters that actually care about what's being debated.

Second, we need the current posters to actually care again. There are too many threads devoted to bashing or trolling fans of certain characters.

Third, we need for lesser characters/theories/plots to be brought to the forefront. There are an innumerable number of threads related to force users while more than half of the characters in the mythos are being ignored. Not only that, but we only ever talk about the exceptionall famous force users.
Yeah I think Carthage for your first point; Azronger, Ant, and DMB for your second.

Seriously, we ignore like 90% of SW characters. Glorifying those at the top doesn't really do much outside of pissing contests.

TheMuser
Originally posted by deathslash

In short, yes.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Kurk
People here have little tolerance for the interpretations of others even when they're not necessarily wrong. That needs to change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.