Battlefield: V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
https://www.vg247.com/2017/12/12/youtuber-who-accurately-leaked-battlefield-1-details-ahead-of-time-says-next-game-is-battlefield-bad-company-3-rumour/

It was leaked by the same guy who leaked Battlefield 1. The classes from BC2 are back, and they've leaked some of the modes. Thank god. BC2 was my all time favorite Battlefield. No entry since has compared. BF1 especially was a disappointment for me. It didn't have the same chaotic random occurrences as the previous games and destruction was disappointing. Hopefully BC3 brings back BC2s unscripted destruction.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/01/30/ea-confirms-new-battlefield-for-2018-anthem-officially-delayed-to-2019

The leaks were right about it coming out this year. Now we wait to see if its BC3 or not

Smasandian
I might be the only one but I would love another WW2 Battlefield game......

There is so many battles, vehicles and weapons to choose from. It would be amazing to be able to jump into King Tiger tank, launch V2 rockets, fly the first jet engine or bomb the shit out of the maps using B-17's. Also, they can navel units like subs, destroyers, aircraft carriers for separate modes and multiple different armies. Too much fun in my opinion.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Smasandian
I might be the only one but I would love another WW2 Battlefield game......

There is so many battles, vehicles and weapons to choose from. It would be amazing to be able to jump into King Tiger tank, launch V2 rockets, fly the first jet engine or bomb the shit out of the maps using B-17's. Also, they can navel units like subs, destroyers, aircraft carriers for separate modes and multiple different armies. Too much fun in my opinion. I'd be alright with WW2 but I'd prefer a modern game to break up the historical entries, and Bad Company 3 is the perfect way to do that before Battlefield 2. Doesn't matter though, I'm too much of a Battlefield fanboy to not get it day 1.

Smasandian
Yeah and maybe they go that route. Who knows.

WW2 is tailored made for operations MP, rush MP and of course, Conquest. You could operations for Normandy, Battle of the Bulge, Eastern Front, Africa campaign, Italy campaign and if they wanted to go full out, a massive Pacific War operations.

And then for behemoths....you can have Schwerer Gustav rail gun, aircraft carriers, Yamato Battleship, or something else.

And.... one of the DLC could be future weapons that Germany had in the plans....oh my god...I would total be cool with that....

Arachnid1
Yeah and maybe they go that route. Who knows.

WW2 is tailored made for operations MP, rush MP and of course, Conquest. You could operations for Normandy, Battle of the Bulge, Eastern Front, Africa campaign, Italy campaign and if they wanted to go full out, a massive Pacific War operations.

And.... one of the DLC could be future weapons that Germany had in the plans....oh my god...I would total be cool with that.... Truthfully, I'm not a super history buff so I only recognized 3 of those but thats enough to sell me seeing it all listed out. I can already picture the multiple stages of the Battle of the Bulge in an operation.

Even better, we'd actually have helicopters back (in a historical setting!) which I surprisingly miss even though the good pilots used to make me rage lol.

If they took it a step further and gave us an all out alternate future DLC with Germany, that could be potentially cool (though I'm not sure breaking the timeline would fit well with a lot of BF and history fanatics).

Smasandian
I don't see why not. They did something similar with BF4 DLC so I can see them doing it for WW2.

Maybe I just want to play on a map where somebody can fly a massive B-17 bomber over the map, or navel warfare with subs, carriers, destroyers and airplanes. That would be sweet.

And then tank battles with Tigers, Panthers, Panzers IV, Shermans, Cromwells, Sherman Firefly, M26 Pershing, M10 Wolverines and the various amounts of German tank destroyers.

It would be sooo goood.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/01/battlefield-2018-reportedly-set-in-ww2-called-battlefield-v

It's apparently titled Battlefield V. This series honestly doesn't give a fuk about numbering does it? Anyway, I've requested a title change.

Smasandian
Yes, WW2....I just hope they do it justice. If they skimp out on all the amazing vehicles I will be mad.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this game is. And...it will have lootboxes for cosmetic items similarly to BF1.

Clearly that sucks but cosmetics in a Battlefield game seem extremely silly.

Utrigita
I had hopes for a BFBC3 because BFBC2, to me still is the best title they have produced. With that said, I'll be getting it regardless, I only hope they **** up less this time with the DLC content and the server rental program.

Smasandian
Story mode...sure.

But not online. BF3/BF4 are the best in the series for online play. (BF2 was fantastic as well). Bad Company 2 online was too small.

There will be DLC.....WW2 is too big of event to cover all of it within one full game. You have Normandy, Eastern Front, Africa, Pacific War, Italy and the Battle of the Bulge. Too big to cover all in my opinion.

As long as they cover all major vehicles, weapons, planes and ships, I will be happy. Can't wait!

Arachnid1
Story mode...sure.

But not online. BF3/BF4 are the best in the series for online play. (BF2 was fantastic as well). Bad Company 2 online was too small.

There will be DLC.....WW2 is too big of event to cover all of it within one full game. You have Normandy, Eastern Front, Africa, Pacific War, Italy and the Battle of the Bulge. Too big to cover all in my opinion.

As long as they cover all major vehicles, weapons, planes and ships, I will be happy. Can't wait! I actually agree with him. Bad Company 2 was easily the best in the series in terms of story and multiplayer IMO. Best maps, best class composition, all the weapons felt great to shoot, and the modes were all perfect to the point where it felt like they built the maps around the modes instead if the other way around (seriously, this was the pinnacle of Rush mode in BF). It also had that Vietnam expansion which was insanely well done. BC2 is Battlefields golden standard with each entry into the series getting progressively worse. 3 was better than 4 and 4 was leagues better than 1.

I'm interested in what they do with WW2, and also hope the DLC isn't too intrusive.

Arachnid1
http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/10/battlefield-5-will-unveiled-may-23-reveals-battlefield-1-easter-egg-7535541/

13 days. The slogan for it i s"Battlefield will never be the same."

I'm expecting some pretty big changes to the formula then.

Tzeentch
You must be pretty gullible.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Tzeentch
You must be pretty gullible. What, because of the slogan?

Adam Grimes
'Battlefield :V' lmao

Smasandian
I'm looking forward to this game. I love me some Battlefield and I hope they take full advantage of World War 2. I would love to see controllable destroyers, cruisers, aircraft carriers, subs, all the tanks, all the planes, all the different vehicles and at least a few maps from major engagements.

I don't even care if they keep the formula the same because I still enjoy it.

However, it wouldn't bet against the slogan being about a battle royale mode.

Nusa105
Okay, through I don't want to focus with shooters anymore, but I will try this when this came out

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
'Battlefield :V' lmao lol

I'm looking forward to this game. I love me some Battlefield and I hope they take full advantage of World War 2. I would love to see controllable destroyers, cruisers, aircraft carriers, subs, all the tanks, all the planes, all the different vehicles and at least a few maps from major engagements.

I don't even care if they keep the formula the same because I still enjoy it.

However, it wouldn't bet against the slogan being about a battle royale mode. Yeah thats exactly what I'm thinking. With all the battle royal rumors around this game, I'm assuming that's what its referring to.

That said, I hope not. I am so tired of BR games. At most make it a side mode, but no huge focus on it. I'm not even sure how they would successfully pull it off. Individual Battlefield maps aren't big enough to be engaging in 64 man free for alls. It'd be a slaughter almost all the way through.

Smasandian
Well, I assume the maps would be larger.

Battlefield might be able to something new with the genre if the include a variety amount of vehicles like tanks, planes, ships and infanty vehicles. It might make the BR mode something really cool.

If it's just 100 guys dropped from a transport plane with WW2 weapons....that's pretty lame. If its 100 guys droppped from a transport plane but you can get into multiple tanks...that's pretty awesome.

Arachnid1
a7ZpQadiyqs

Jesus, what a chaotic trailer. That was bordering on parody. I'm not sure if that was the best showcase they could have had.

The main two points the live event made were big pluses IMO.

1. No more premium. All maps and modes will be free.

2. This goes hand in hand with the first point, but there will be tons of soldier customization. The trailer did a good job of showcasing that. Trench coats, fully functional prosthetic arms (lol), headgear, tattoos, bandoliers, katannas, (etc...). I actually like this. On one hand, it sacrifices realism (I'm sorry Smasandian). German soldiers wont look like german soldiers. On the other, it pays for everyone's maps and modes being free (I'm assuming this will be left to RNG boxes), and I've always liked personalization. It goes the way of Overwatch and Gears 4, and that way works best IMO.

Overall it looks crazy and somewhat arcady. Realism is what killed BF1 for me (though this may be crossing the line a bit; I'm assuming that the game isn't ever actually that over the top). Everything felt too subdued and I like my BF chaotic. BF1 is the first BF I haven't reached level 100 on a few short months after launch. It didn't click with me like previous entries. I'm cautiously optimistic but I need to see what settings they use and how the maps look.

Also, I noticed that trailer featured old school ticket bleed. Thank god. BF1 conquest was a shell of its former self. I also like the OG Battlefield theme making a comeback, though BF1 did knock it out of the park with its music.

Nemesis X
Man WTH is happening in that trailer? haermm

Free modes and maps is always a good thing. The DLC and their prices were what kept distance between me and this series for awhile.

Arachnid1
xegBXGaFrOU

His description of what he played sounds better. They should have showcased all that instead.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Man WTH is happening in that trailer? haermm

Free modes and maps is always a good thing. The DLC and their prices were what kept distance between me and this series for awhile. That's understandable. Premium has been both 50 dollars and 40 dollars with different entries, and both are a bit much. I did get my moneys worth in all the entries besides BF1, but premium in BF1 was a total waste for me.

Arachnid1
https://i.imgur.com/Vzi7ly1.jpg

Nemesis X
No surprise they'd withhold from showing the epic gameplay with E3 around the corner despite everyone already knowing the details -_-

Arachnid1
They've made tons of big changes. Every piece of this sounds phenomenal. Why wasn't all this showcased during that reveal instead of that lame trailer?

Smasandian
As Nemesis said, E3 is around the corner and in reality, all those details are very specific and not a place for a live reveal.

It had enough to hold my interest until publications deep dive into the details of the game.

And I assume the reveal trailer is what MP will probably look like and how cosmetics will work within the game. Hell, I give them credit for creating a trailer on what usually happens in multiplayer (dive to prone and destroying somebody with a huge machine gun) instead of those fake trailers where people play the game realistically and use voice chat.

Smasandian
I forget if they mentioned anything regarding the airborne mode. I'm taking a guess that it's a DICE version of battle royale.

Or something very similar.

Insane Titan
I think the new changes to the game will be great. Hope a better trailer is shown at E3 though.

Nemesis X
I feel like buying this game out of a guarantee it'll repel idiots and keep them away from it's multiplayer. The dislike bar for the reveal trailer is outnumbering the likes. Most of the complaints I'm finding are basically "it's not a Battlefield game if you have women and peg legged men fighting in the war! This is not historically accurate! #NotMyBattlefield REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Yes, I suppose Resistance groups were picky on who wanted to oppose the Nazis invading their home...

Smasandian
Yes, I find that ridiculous.

Battlfield takes its queues from historical settings (or real life) but it's far from realism as it can be. Nobody has a problem when people can hitch rides on the airplane wings or when players exit a jet, kill another jet with a rocket launcher and then get back into the same jet....yet....a woman with a historical accurate prosthetic arm is too much.

I didn't mind the reveal trailer because they had the balls to show how MP in Battlefield actually plays out. I'm pretty sure somebody running into a building and then jumping out the window when a tank shows up probably happens 99% of the time in every MP match.

Arachnid1
Yes, I find that ridiculous.

Battlfield takes its queues from historical settings (or real life) but it's far from realism as it can be. Nobody has a problem when people can hitch rides on the airplane wings or when players exit a jet, kill another jet with a rocket launcher and then get back into the same jet....yet....a woman with a historical accurate prosthetic arm is too much.

I didn't mind the reveal trailer because they had the balls to show how MP in Battlefield actually plays out. I'm pretty sure somebody running into a building and then jumping out the window when a tank shows up probably happens 99% of the time in every MP match. To be fair, gameplay realism isn't the same as art design/presentation realism. For those history buffs who wanted to immerse themselves as much as as possible (TBH I assumed you would be one of these after I remembered some of your posts in this thread; I'm glad you're not enough of a stickler to avoid the game), it sucks and I get the criticism. No more turning off the HUD in hardcore and using recognizable factions to fight anymore. The main problem is all the prejudiced individuals who are using this as an excuse to spout their veiled bullshit. They should just add a Hardline type option in the menu that visually disables all the non authentic gear like katanas and prosthetic arms for those who want realism IMO.

That said, I don't care. I love all player choice, and I especially love being able to customize my characters. Bring it on.

Smasandian
I'm assuming there will be an option to disable character customization for people who host servers. Or at least some sort of hardcore mode.

I'm not sure if character customization is available for every mode or not.

Nemesis X
It's confirmed Battlefield V will not have lootboxes. Good. Hate 'em.

Nemesis X
In case anyone missed the news, this game's gonna have a battle royale mode. Yay....

Smasandian
Yeah, wasn't surprised but it's nice that it's just another mode you can play.

It will have SP, co-op SP (I think?), same old conquest/rush and a updated version of Operations (fantastic mode from BF1) and then a royale mode.

It might not be that bad considering destruction and vehicles will play a role....it could be neat....but at least they are adding more than just a royale mode with this game.

Arachnid1
-FEgeuGsmzQ

Holy crap, I love that rendition of House of the Rising Sun. Hopefully they release a full version of it with the game. Also, good trailer. Miles better than the last.

Adam Grimes
Apparently pre-order sales are pretty low as of now and every other retard is blaming it on whole women in the frontline controversy. 🤦🏻

Kazenji
Seen AngryJoe's video on this, Talking about how all the Anti-SJW's people are actually celebrating because the game has low pre-order sales

Smasandian
Because it has woman....

Yes, most of the fighting didn't have woman in it but they contributed to the war effort in a very significant way. From building things for the war machine, medical services and ensuring the people on the field get everything they need to get. That's shit is super ****ing important. The war was one not because of how good the fighters were or technology superioty (which the allies did not have) but how many damn tanks/vehicles/weapons were built.....it took 3-4 Shermans to take down a Tiger but they could build them a fast as ****ing possible.

Just plain misogyny.

And pre-sales are affected because a. it's another BF and b. shitty ****ing history with Battlefront 2.

If this game is good and supported by EA....it will probably still do well.

Nemesis X
Dunno about that. With Red Dead Redemption 2 out the same month, Battlefield V will probably wind up like Titanfall 2.

Smasandian
I don't think it will be that bad. People will buy it but I don't think it's going to be as popular as BF4.

BackFire
Yeah there's no way it'll sell as little as Titanfall. It will sell just fine, especially if the battle royale mode ends up getting traction.

The fact is these military style shooters like BF and COD just aren't as popular as they used to be. Their time in the sun came and went and this is just going to be the new normal for them, imo.

Kazenji
O0yDB4xMe8I

Smasandian
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah there's no way it'll sell as little as Titanfall. It will sell just fine, especially if the battle royale mode ends up getting traction.

The fact is these military style shooters like BF and COD just aren't as popular as they used to be. Their time in the sun came and went and this is just going to be the new normal for them, imo.

I would say you are right but CoD:WW2 was the highest selling game last year....not sure what to make out about that.

I really believe it's the Battlefront 2 fallout that is hurting this game.

But is it? They say pre-orders are down but are the counting PC?

BackFire
Good point about Battlefront 2, think that's more likely a cause than women being in the game or whatever.

Smasandian
I hope it is. People get that angry about woman in a war game? I don't get it.

-Pr-
It's a multi-layered issue that has come up with EA before. There are some people that don't like that women are in the game, sure. Then there are people that don't like that EA has in the past marketed games like Battlefield as being as authentic an experience as possible. Adding in cyborg arms and samurai swords goes against that. And there's Battlefront like you said. That whole lootboxes thing caused them massively.

It's just EA being EA. Remember when criticism of games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect was apparently because bigots didn't like trans people, and not because the games had issues themselves?

All that said, I don't think people should preorder games anyway. Preorder culture has gotten way, WAY out of hand ever since digital releases removed the problem of supply.

BackFire
Battlefield has never been an authentic experience in any way other than the guns look realistic. EA saying otherwise has always just been marketing spiel.

The thing with ME and DA, while there are obviously legitimate criticisms to be had with each series, there is a subset of mouth-breathing retards who did get upset over gay/trans representation and who were very vocal about it, while laboring under the guise of taking part in thoughtful criticism of other aspects. Them doing this tarnishes attempts to actually have a sincere dialogue about meaningful issues with the game. The same thing is happening with this BF game. I'm sure there are some people who have legitimate concerns, but they are drowned out by the morons celebrating low presale numbers as some kind of anti sjw win, or proof that their political ideals are winning out, when in reality it's probably just fatigue for this type of game setting in, or various other more subtle less political reasons.

Smasandian
Also, just because previous version of the game were marketed as close as real as possible doesn't mean this one is.

It's clearly marketed for BF fans. Crazy shit happen all the time. I suspect the game you are getting is closely to resemble the trailers/marketing.

-Pr-
Battlefield has never been an authentic experience in any way other than the guns look realistic. EA saying otherwise has always just been marketing spiel.

The thing with ME and DA, while there are obviously legitimate criticisms to be had with each series, there is a subset of mouth-breathing retards who did get upset over gay/trans representation and who were very vocal about it, while laboring under the guise of taking part in thoughtful criticism of other aspects. Them doing this tarnishes attempts to actually have a sincere dialogue about meaningful issues with the game. The same thing is happening with this BF game. I'm sure there are some people who have legitimate concerns, but they are drowned out by the morons celebrating low presale numbers as some kind of anti sjw win, or proof that their political ideals are winning out, when in reality it's probably just fatigue for this type of game setting in, or various other more subtle less political reasons.

Also, just because previous version of the game were marketed as close as real as possible doesn't mean this one is.

It's clearly marketed for BF fans. Crazy shit happen all the time. I suspect the game you are getting is closely to resemble the trailers/marketing.

I'm not arguing any of those points (whether I agree or not). I was just saying that EA has a history of deflecting criticism away from themselves and blaming handy scapegoats for their own shortcomings. And they're going to keep doing it, no matter how much they harp on about having a "moral compass" now. If BF V (and subsequently Anthem) bombs, I'm sure there'll be all sorts of excuses as to why, none of which will really be true.

-Pr-
I got cut off. I meant to add that any kind of meaningful dialogue won't happen unless EA themselves is willing to sit down and discuss why their games are not selling the way they want them to, without using said scapegoats because, even using the DA/ME example, that vocal minority whining about pandering still bought the games for the most part.

I don't want Bioware to go the way of other studios if Anthem bombs, but it's up to EA to start taking shit seriously first and foremost.

Surtur
Don't know why the preorders are weak. Could be any number of reasons. Then again they did tell gamers complaining if they didn't like it to just not buy the game. Maybe they listened.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dunno about that. With Red Dead Redemption 2 out the same month, Battlefield V will probably wind up like Titanfall 2.

The Battlefield franchise is much bigger than Titanfall though. So I don't think this would be an excuse for failure.

Smasandian
I read that pre-orders for upcoming fall games are below expectations. It could just be as simple as people don't pre order anymore.

Well..except for Red Dead Redemption 2 but that's a special case.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Surtur
Don't know why the preorders are weak. Could be any number of reasons. Then again they did tell gamers complaining if they didn't like it to just not buy the game. Maybe they listened.

The Battlefield franchise is much bigger than Titanfall though. So I don't think this would be an excuse for failure. Can you be a little less predictable?

Surtur
Can you be a little less predictable?

Can you? Cuz I knew you'd whine. Leftists always do whenever they are confronted with the possibility SJW bullshit might do more harm than good.

I said nothing controversial: these weak preorders could mean anything. "People took the advice of EA and decided not to buy the game" is just one possibility.

Smasandian
**** off with the leftist bullshit.

A company added woman to a game. How terrifying for people....

"Oh but history.....yeah... because I highly doubt soldiers crouched walked on a wing of spitfire."

Surtur
**** off with the leftist bullshit.

A company added woman to a game. How terrifying for people....

"Oh but history.....yeah... because I highly doubt soldiers crouched walked on a wing of spitfire."

This kind of shit comes from the left, but okay.

I feel like the addition was not necessary, but also feel that anyone who truly loves this series probably won't care.

Adam Grimes
Some day you'll grow up and understand how things work. Maybe even get some work for yourself!

-Pr-
Please keep the left v right bollocks in the GDF. It has no place here.

Putting women in to BFV will only, as usual, piss off a vocal minority. Anyone claiming (and I'm sure we'll see them claiming it) that it hurt sales in any significant way is, imo, just diverting from the fact that EA has taken a beating this last while, and deservedly so. Battlefront 2 is STILL recovering from what happened, and it's been reported that EA has plans in place if BFV bombs. As in, they're already accepting that it very well might happen.

BackFire
I dunno, I really have troulbe imagining BFV full out bombing. It's such a huge and popular franchise, and the games are almost always good. I imagine it may get off to a slow start, but if it gets good reviews and good word of mouth, I imagine in the long run it'll be fine.

Guess it also depends on what they consider a bomb.

Smasandian
Considering the only thing that is suggesting its going to bomb is the idea that pre-order sales are less than expected.

Even though all fall titles are in the same boat aside from Red Dead.

Kazenji
There's just too many good looking games coming up, Gotta be a rich prick to pre-order them all.

-Pr-
I dunno, I really have troulbe imagining BFV full out bombing. It's such a huge and popular franchise, and the games are almost always good. I imagine it may get off to a slow start, but if it gets good reviews and good word of mouth, I imagine in the long run it'll be fine.

Guess it also depends on what they consider a bomb.

Yeah. EA's idea of one and ours could be completely different.

I just hope that whatever happens, Dice don't go the way of other studios under EA's banner.

Surtur
Some day you'll grow up and understand how things work. Maybe even get some work for yourself!

Irony overload. Moving on kiddo.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kazenji
There's just too many good looking games coming up, Gotta be a rich prick to pre-order them all.

There are good games coming up, but this isn't an excuse for an established franchise like Battlefield to fail.

Inhuman
Going to play there open beta soon

Trocity
Yeah, I'll take a pass on this.

-Pr-
Huh. Okay.

https://wccftech.com/battlefield-v-dialing-back-customization/

Kazenji
Seen the customization stuff from Angry Joe. Seriously what the **** charging people to unlock certain attachments, When in the past most of it was free the more you use that particular weapon.

BackFire
Originally posted by -Pr-
Huh. Okay.

https://wccftech.com/battlefield-v-dialing-back-customization/

But now what will people pretend to be mad about.

-Pr-
But now what will people pretend to be mad about.

I'm sure they'll find something. Can't help but think this will bite them in the ass somehow. Trying to please everyone ends up pleasing noone.

BackFire
I can't help but think that none of this will really matter. If the game is good, if the battle royale mode is good, then people will end up buying it. None of this superficial shit will matter.

Smasandian
I'm not a big fan of battle royale but I'm interested to see what they do with it.

It could be damn fun with the vehicles and destruction.

-Pr-
I can't help but think that none of this will really matter. If the game is good, if the battle royale mode is good, then people will end up buying it. None of this superficial shit will matter.

And then we'll see what EA considers to be a successful launch.

Battlefront 2 is STILL struggling to this day over what happened. BFV needs a strong start.

Smasandian
Maybe. Even if this game "fails", there will be another one in the 2-3 years. Most likely modern combat again.

And if this game is good, word of a mouth will keep it a float. And...they can always release it for EA Access/MS Game Pass.

BackFire
I'm not a big fan of battle royale but I'm interested to see what they do with it.

It could be damn fun with the vehicles and destruction.

Battlefield should have the best battleroyale mode in existence, they have all the ingredients in their games already, it's in the very DNA of the series.

And then we'll see what EA considers to be a successful launch.

Battlefront 2 is STILL struggling to this day over what happened. BFV needs a strong start.

The Battlefront 2 controversy was a lot more intense, widespread and unique than this one, that one was being covered extensively by non-gaming media outlets and affected the very gameplay and progression. This is all superficial and aesthetic shit which won't affect how the game actually plays.

Kazenji

Well clearly they haven't learnt their lesson's over Battlefront 2, I'd be surprised if BFV does good.

Smasandian
Why?

I didn't understand the comment regarding charging people for attachments because I have not been able to find any information about letting people pay cash for attachments. Just for cosmetics.

Arachnid1
Love it so far. The shooting feels much improved from BF1 and similar to BF3 for some reason. The map design for the launch maps is top notch this time around too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.