Strongest character Juggernaut can beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
Title says it all. who is the strongest character juggernaut can beat?

Sin I AM
Tough. Ulik maybe Kalibak

vansonbee
Konvikt & Tutinax?

Dareangel
Tutinax beat thor in a slugfest. so i guess if you say juggernaut can beat him that means juggernaut>> thor in a slugfest

Bentley
I'd give Juggs physical power and stamina over Tutinax, but his fear ability can mess with Jugg's ability to put up a proper defense.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Bentley
I'd give Juggs physical power and stamina over Tutinax, but his fear ability can mess with Jugg's ability to put up a proper defense.

but tutinax fought thor in a slugfest twice and he beat him. juggernaut when got his force field disabled preety much owned juggs. juggernaut beat thor but it was the 8th day run. it is debated if juggernaut was powered up or not.... i dont know bruh

Supermutant
Bruce Wayne

big juggy man
Originally posted by Dareangel
but tutinax fought thor in a slugfest twice and he beat him. juggernaut when got his force field disabled preety much owned juggs. juggernaut beat thor but it was the 8th day run. it is debated if juggernaut was powered up or not.... i dont know bruh

Lol Juggernat had his force field removed .Thor punched him over and over. Juggernaut didn't go down. Eventually his force field came back up and he continued to dominate until Thor teleported him away. If you think that is Juggernaut losing then you don't know what losing means. Also the Juggernaut's body itself is invunerable to physical attacks. For some reason that writer tied this force field in with his durability.

Anyway Juggernaut is a jobber now. So he can't be anybody. When written like he should be based on his bio's power set he should be much more of a threat.

Dareangel
Originally posted by big juggy man
Lol Juggernat had his force field removed .Thor punched him over and over. Juggernaut didn't go down. Eventually his force field came back up and he continued to dominate until Thor teleported him away. If you think that is Juggernaut losing then you don't know what losing means. Also the Juggernaut's body itself is invunerable to physical attacks. For some reason that writer tied this force field in with his durability.

Anyway Juggernaut is a jobber now. So he can't be anybody. When written like he should be based on his bio's power set he should be much more of a threat.

i dont see him as a jobber. he is just getting outsmarted and removed from the battlefield. his opponents are using his momentum against him. thats juggernaut since day 1, a big bully no brains just muscles. fighting wise he kicks ass.

Stoic
The Juggernaut was originally meant to be unbeatable when it came to going punch for punch with another character. If we aren't low balling Cain, he'd beat the living crap out of Tutinax. Let's not get Thor involved in this, because Thor has the power to debuff, or nerf his mystical durability when he has full control of his hammer.

If we're going strictly with Marvel characters, Cain can defeat 95% of the top tiers out there in a H2H match up. this excludes any successful battle field removals that may take place. What this means, is that if he fought the Champion (without the Power Gem) in an inescapable arena, he'd eventually come out on top.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tough. Ulik maybe Kalibak

Ulik, Kalibak?

Those could be beaten by someone like Ravage or high Abomination, easily...

Genii96
Any one in the herald tier

krisblaze
Anyone who lacks esoteric means of beating him.

They need either telepathy, magic, or some kind of energy/matter manipulation.

Stoic
Originally posted by krisblaze
Anyone who lacks esoteric means of beating him.

They need either telepathy, magic, or some kind of energy/matter manipulation.

He'd also be beaten by a character with the ability to evolve quick enough. Dark Saint wrote a convincing enough argument on the subject a while back. I guess that would fall within the esoteric means of defeating him right? Lol

Dareangel
War Hulk with celestial tech really really overpowered him. like really...

TethAdamTheRock
I thought he matched him

Dareangel
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I thought he matched him

overpowered and defeated him. also was stated he can kill him but didnt happen on panel

krisblaze
He stopped him and then grabbed his foot and tossed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.