Azronger's spoiler-filled review of Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger

Lord Stark
On the point of the Rebel base one of the rebels seemingly breaks the 4th wall and says "oh this is salt" to differentiate it from Hoth laughing

I also agree. The fact that the First Order is now called "The Empire" and the Resistance "the rebels" is absurd. The New Republic actually had their entire armada stationed at Hosnian Prime (dumb as shit, this isn't a space RTS where you doomstack your peacekeeping armada) How tf did the First Order conquer the galaxy in a matter of days to the point that they are already considered to be the Empire.

Azronger

DarthSkywalker0
Great review Az, when I wanted you to put this together I didn't imagine it would be this accurate to my own personal concerns.

Nephthys
Cry harder.

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Great review Az, when I wanted you to put this together I didn't imagine it would be this accurate to my own personal concerns.

Thanks thumb up

FreshestSlice
There's a huge difference between passing the torch and using said torch to light what was before on fire. I really wish the people who wrote these movies understood that.

LordOfTheLight
Sheesh, I could have written this, and the points would be the same.

I approve completely.

LordOfTheLight
Dude, your comparisons with ESB could have been pulled straight out of my head. That's EXACTLY how I feel about it.

relentless1
lets not forget the whole "can't use light speed" deal was also lifted straight from ESB as well

TenebrousWay
I always said that Disney was going to ruin Star Wars back in the day. Anyway, your review is spot on.

UCanShootMyNova
Great review. thumb up

DarthAnt66
How are people still upset that the movie doesn't explain why Rey is so powerful when it does.

no expression

The Lost
Originally posted by Nephthys
Cry harder.

darthsith19
Originally posted by The Lost

Nephthys
The movie needs to become available soon so "It's salt" can become a meme reaction to shit like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.