Good News!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
All of us have been here for a while, to the point of us basically knowing each other without seeing each other face to face. I feel as if I know a lot of you all and most have become peeps that I consider friends. We have had a lot of good times here along with some bad but we pulled through.

With that said, I'm making this thread to overcome the bad that we have had. Anything good that has come your way, no matter what it is (let's not be pervs you all), please share it here with the fam.

Keep this open Bada and Pr.

Sin I AM
I think you should take Saint off your ignore list. Get in the Christmas spirit.

Good thread tho Carver

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
All of us have been here for a while, to the point of us basically knowing each other without seeing each other face to face. I feel as if I know a lot of you all and most have become peeps that I consider friends. We have had a lot of good times here along with some bad but we pulled through.

With that said, I'm making this thread to overcome the bad that we have had. Anything good that has come your way, no matter what it is (let's not be pervs you all), please share it here with the fam.

You didn't say please.

celeyhyga17
Not a versus. Closing....

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think you should take Saint off your ignore list. Get in the Christmas spirit.

Good thread tho Carver I agree with this.

Let Sin takes Saint's place on your ignore list.

cdtm
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not a versus. Closing....

Bada and Pr edited it out, to protect Carver's dignity.

As I recall, it said "Good news!!! I've seen the light, Superman beats Goku and Hulk."

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Mindset
I agree with this.

Let Sin takes Saint's place on your ignore list. And as your sexual obsession.

Sin I AM
I agree with this.

Let Sin takes Saint's place on your ignore list.

I will not be denied

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
And as your sexual obsession.

You jelly?

DarkSaint85
It's actually an uneasy unspoken truce. Like all marriages actually.

I'm not on his ignore list, and in return I've actually tried not being so mean lately.

Flyattractor
Bada will be closing this soon.

Adam Grimes
I hope he closes you.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's actually an uneasy unspoken truce. Like all marriages actually.

I'm not on his ignore list, and in return I've actually tried not being so mean lately.

thumb up

You have been doing well. You haven't called me a stupid, idiot, dumb, not knowing what he is talking about jerk yet. I wonder how long it is going to last.

cool

leonidas
i thought carver was going to announce he was preggers. sad

celeyhyga17
Carver on his monthly cycle. Must be flowing hard this month cuz he's extra emotional.

krisblaze
Carter is cool, give him a break.

LordofBrooklyn
Time is going to eventually track down Bada and end him!

After that I will have a LOT more disposal income that I used to spend on Raptor removal!

krisblaze
Bada would break Time.

Badabing badaboom, as they say.

carver9
Carver on his monthly cycle. Must be flowing hard this month cuz he's extra emotional.

Lol... why you say that? I'm messing with Saint. The post wasn't serious. mad

I was serious about my buddy stilt though.

celeyhyga17
Was talkin about this thread itself.

Emotional males. Ring a bell?
stick out tongue

Adam Grimes
Maybe you are overcompensating.

One_Angry_Scot

Good thread carver. Guess I could say with regards to me we've moved into a much bigger house. My brother has his own space where he can have some quiet time. And he actually has his own bedroom now. Luckily my room has an ensuite so I haven't got to worry with my stomach.

Been helping my aunt a lot recently as it recently was the 4th anniversary of my uncles death and she's been a bit down in the dumps. But I've managed to make her laugh and keep her spirits up. She has a lot to cope with her son being a severe Paranoid Schizophrenic but she's coping a lot better now with everything.

As it's coming up to Christmas my sister has decided to make me Santa. So I have to wear a big hat. And sing christmas carols. I had to look after yesterday and she said "Cameron I was good does that mean you will get me lots of presents?". But she wont share her sweets with me. Basically uses me for her amusement then she gets some M&M's and says "These are not for you!" in a really authoritative voice.

===

And carv don't forget we was gonna have a chat at some point. We should sort a time. How's things been for you mate?

carver9
Was talkin about this thread itself.

Emotional males. Ring a bell?
stick out tongue

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Good thread carver. Guess I could say with regards to me we've moved into a much bigger house. My brother has his own space where he can have some quiet time. And he actually has his own bedroom now. Luckily my room has an ensuite so I haven't got to worry with my stomach.

Been helping my aunt a lot recently as it recently was the 4th anniversary of my uncles death and she's been a bit down in the dumps. But I've managed to make her laugh and keep her spirits up. She has a lot to cope with her son being a severe Paranoid Schizophrenic but she's coping a lot better now with everything.

As it's coming up to Christmas my sister has decided to make me Santa. So I have to wear a big hat. And sing christmas carols. I had to look after yesterday and she said "Cameron I was good does that mean you will get me lots of presents?". But she wont share her sweets with me. Basically uses me for her amusement then she gets some M&M's and says "These are not for you!" in a really authoritative voice.

===

And carv don't forget we was gonna have a chat at some point. We should sort a time. How's things been for you mate?

You have a close family. I'm jealous of that. Wish my family was as close as yours. Lol... you have to take a pic of you being Santa. Good seeing that everything is going well for you. When are the plans on getting that internet speed up?

Is tomorrow a good time to talk? Let me know.

Damborgson
I'm a certified psychologist now !

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Time is going to eventually track down Bada and end him!

After that I will have a LOT more disposal income that I used to spend on Raptor removal! Wish denied.Originally posted by carver9
Lol... why you say that? I'm messing with Saint. The post wasn't serious. mad

I was serious about my buddy stilt though. You are smart and brave. A credit to Norwegians everywhere. thumb up

Sin I AM
i actually miss time...good guy. is surtur still here?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i actually miss time...good guy. is surtur still here?

Yeah, he's debates primarily in the movie section of the forum. I think a couple of peeps here ran him off.

Also, lol @ Bada.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Amazing.

krisblaze

Congratulations! That's sick man

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I hope he closes you.

I hear he Closes you A couple times a night..

eek!

Digi
Boss just retired. He was a good guy, but in a small department, this was how the rest of us were going to move up. The most experienced at the company (not me) already got promoted into my boss's position. And while it's not official, it's been strongly insinuated that I'll be getting a significant raise and probably a new title soon, even if my responsibilities stay largely the same.

Also, the gf is having a hot tub party tonight. Owning a hot tub is work, but knowing someone with a hot tub is amazing. I'll be chilling there with a beer in my hand in a couple hours.

Happy holidays all!

carver9
GREAT NEWS. I was in a similar situation last week but I think I am handling it wrong. Couple months back I was blessed with a new job at a different company/bank called SunTrust. Been there for 6 months and found out that they were opening a new position in leadership. The guy who trained me was more than qualified for the position. He trained the entire department and was already doing leadership work but I felt as if I should have gotten the position. I don't know why because he deserved it... Been putting in a lot of work to get the promotion but I was pissed that I didn't get it (and I've only been with the company for 6 months whereas he has been in the department for 5 yrs). I'm sure if I would have gotten the position over him the moral in the entire department would have decreased significantly but for some strange reason, I was upset that he got it instead of me. Yes, I'm crazy as hell.

One_Angry_Scot

Damborgson
Originally posted by krisblaze
Congratulations! That's sick man

Thank you guys!

tkitna
https://www.richmondhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/michael-cho-a-kirby-christmas-dare-devil-super-hero-holiday-kwanzaa-hanukkah-anti-life.jpg

-Pr-
Congrats to everyone that had something good happen to them.

LordofBrooklyn

Good, diagnose the following REPROBATE, ABOMINATIONS!!!

Digi
Pr
Leonidas
and the FILTH known as SCALES PROVOLONE!!!

Digi
GREAT NEWS. I was in a similar situation last week but I think I am handling it wrong. Couple months back I was blessed with a new job at a different company/bank called SunTrust. Been there for 6 months and found out that they were opening a new position in leadership. The guy who trained me was more than qualified for the position. He trained the entire department and was already doing leadership work but I felt as if I should have gotten the position. I don't know why because he deserved it... Been putting in a lot of work to get the promotion but I was pissed that I didn't get it (and I've only been with the company for 6 months whereas he has been in the department for 5 yrs). I'm sure if I would have gotten the position over him the moral in the entire department would have decreased significantly but for some strange reason, I was upset that he got it instead of me. Yes, I'm crazy as hell.

Seniority is a thing at most companies, especially when everyone is doing a good job. You could be better, but unless he's bad, the seniority is likely the tie-breaker.

I'd say if you think you can move up after only 6 months, though, that's a good sign. Stick to it and I'm sure it'll come.

thumb up

Damborgson

Digi
Pr
Leonidas

They should all be jailed and replaced with appropriate members of the Thor Corp, Leonidas being the non mod, will be allowed conditional freedom if he raises the hammer.

Digi
They should all be jailed and replaced with appropriate members of the Thor Corp, Leonidas being the non mod, will be allowed conditional freedom if he raises the hammer.

It's talk like this that brings more power to the House of El by the day. Us mods are the only thing standing between those reprobates and the abyss.

uhuh

carver9

Digi
Pr
Leonidas

laughing out loud laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

THE HOUSE OF EL APPROVES OF THIS POST!!!

Mindship
I'm a certified psychologist now ! Welcome to the club. cool

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindship
Welcome to the club. cool He said psychologist, not psychopath.

Mindship
He said psychologist, not psychopath. It's a psycho-fluid club.

Digi
Relevant to this thread: a pic of Newjak in his festive SW attire before we saw TLJ the other night...
https://i.imgur.com/swjj7sR.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
Relevant to this thread: a pic of Newjak in his festive SW attire before we saw TLJ the other night...
https://i.imgur.com/swjj7sR.jpg

Look at how Digi FLAUNTS HIS WHORE in front of Leonidas!!!!

YOU MONSTER!!!

Bentley
Life is good but there is a balancing act between finding friends in adult life and being a parent. Yesterday one of the waitresses of my recurring bar was leaving to make better things and I was hanging around with a group of low-key poets just because I had nothing better to do that night and because they are not terrible people. Today, one of my son's fish died.

I wrote a poem that oddly fits both situations described above.

Originally posted by Digi
It's talk like this that brings more power to the House of El by the day. Us mods are the only thing standing between those reprobates and the abyss.

uhuh

This discussion led to the creation of the Church of Garfield.

We need to bump the thread with Spider-man memes because holidays.

Digi
Originally posted by Bentley
Life is good but there is a balancing act between finding friends in adult life and being a parent. Yesterday one of the waitresses of my recurring bar was leaving to make better things and I was hanging around with a group of low-key poets just because I had nothing better to do that night and because they are not terrible people. Today, one of my son's fish died.

Those are ridiculous nonsequitars, but also somehow fittingly juxtaposed. I can see how they might inspire the creation of art.

This discussion led to the creation of the Church of Garfield.

We need to bump the thread with Spider-man memes because holidays.

That's a great idea. I'll have to wait until this evening to contribute anything (and hopefully I remember), but nothing says holiday spirit like dumb 70s Spider-Man memes.

DarkSaint85

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Jdi9mlGStds/WJJ6VByg4WI/AAAAAAABvo0/L-NCsZvSo5snbwAz6QRbiJEXuvEbcKrzwCLcB/s1600/43_020.jpg

Philosophía
Carver wanted to lure us into a sense of security before the new year, only to come out thristy for blood.

Galan007
carver then:

carver now:

https://i.imgur.com/FvITsSY.jpg

sad

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Epic bump.

Philosophía
Carver before New Year's Eve:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/911009806038847488/gOYhvzom_400x400.jpg

Carver after New Year's Eve:

http://www.monologuedb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Ving-Rhames-Marsellus-Wallace-Pulp-Fiction-Im-Gonna-Get-Medieval-on-Your-ass.jpg

Badabing
LOB has been bullied from KMC for a month.

You're welcome. thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Badabing

You're welcome. thumb up I just realized I haven't seen LoB in a while...

What have you done with him?

Galan007
He's in Bada's gimp locker/kennel. thumb up

StiltmanFTW

XLR87T3
Hey Carver, how would you picture a team-up with Hulk (regular dumb version) and Superman working together?

-Pr-

You're welcome. thumb up

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Hey Carver, how would you picture a team-up with Hulk (regular dumb version) and Superman working together?

Regular dumb versionlaughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

You're welcome. thumb up Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

YOUR SOUL IS REQUIRED!!!

DarkSaint85
Does Carver weep when he sees how his beautiful dream is face phucked on a daily basis?

Probably not. But we all have fun all the same.

Badabing
YOUR SOUL IS REQUIRED!!! I'm your huckleberry.

LordofBrooklyn
I'm your huckleberry.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YtniLrhZdXzP2/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
The place was better when we missed loathed you

xJLxKing
I missed LoB

Damborgson
Same.

-Pr-
I missed him too... Damn rifle pulled to the left.

Badabing
https://media.giphy.com/media/YtniLrhZdXzP2/giphy.gif LOB, I apologize. I forgot you were there.

https://i.postimg.cc/TwZkMZVF/Doc-you-may-go-now.gif

LordofBrooklyn
LOB, I apologize. I forgot you were there.

https://i.postimg.cc/TwZkMZVF/Doc-you-may-go-now.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/ubvahYbPQj8k0/giphy.gif

WATCH YOUR TONE, SCALEBAG!!!

Badabing
https://media.giphy.com/media/ubvahYbPQj8k0/giphy.gif

WATCH YOUR TONE, SCALEBAG!!! https://media.giphy.com/media/l3BCEsVRbLUCk/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.