King / Queen of Nerd-Dom?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CPT Space Bomb
So, I was thinking about this the other day and want to see who you guys think is the KING/QUEEN of NERD-DOM?

For example, Ian Mckellen is Gandalf AND Magneto
Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones AND Han Solo
Hugo Weaving is Agent Smith AND V AND Elrond AND Megatron AND Red Skull

etc, etc...who do you guys think is the most impressive

riv6672
You answered your own question with Harrison Ford.
He played the coolest character in the entire SW franchise, and the coolest character in the history of mankind.

Everyone else can jockey for #2 on up.
My entry, Sylvester Stallone with Rocky and Rambo.

Flyattractor
Queen would have to be Ripley from Aliens.

-Pr-
Mark Hammill was Luke Skywalker and the Joker.

Or do we only count live action?

Impediment
I think the number of roles shouldn't matter, but which role(s) made the most significant impact.

My vote, for now, goes to Mark Hamill.

Dr Will Hatch
Shouldn't it be a triumvirate of Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, and Stan Lee for creating the Marvel Universe?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by -Pr-
Mark Hammill was Luke Skywalker and the Joker.

Or do we only count live action? No, you can count Mark. He's actually a good choice.
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Shouldn't it be a triumvirate of Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, and Stan Lee for creating the Marvel Universe? No because this is about actors in movies or animated films/tv (Mark Hamill Joker)

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment
I think the number of roles shouldn't matter, but which role(s) made the most significant impact.

My vote, for now, goes to Mark Hamill.
Impact in what way?

Pretty sure my vote still goes to Harrison Ford no matter how this is answered, just curious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.