Secret Wars film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
What with Disney buying 20th century fox and finally having the rights to FF and x-men, I think the next film to cover would be the secret wars. Personally this is a movie I would very much love to see on the big screen. But would it be covered in a reboot or the same people they got now? We still got infinity wars 1 and 2 coming but I hope this is something that follows

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
What with Disney buying 20th century fox and finally having the rights to FF and x-men, I think the next film to cover would be the secret wars. Personally this is a movie I would very much love to see on the big screen. But would it be covered in a reboot or the same people they got now? We still got infinity wars 1 and 2 coming but I hope this is something that follows

Secret Wars will likely be the "Infinity War" of the following Stages.

In that aspect don't expect to see it on theaters any time soon (Considering IW took almost 10 years from the first MCU movie).

But regardless i do expect to see it.

BruceSkywalker
i can see a Secret Wars happening

CPT Space Bomb
This is probably an idea that works MUCH better in comics than on the big screen. Still, I could see them doing something SIMILAR to it that could work...

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
This is probably an idea that works MUCH better in comics than on the big screen. Still, I could see them doing something SIMILAR to it that could work... A battle royale/hunger gamed with your fav heroes? Of course it will work.

They can even cast J-Law as the beyonder.

steverules_2
They did it in the spiderman animated series but very watered down

CPT Space Bomb
They did it in the spiderman animated series but very watered down That's the key. They'll need to change it quite a bit.

TheDude666
I thought it be possible they introduce Reed Richards in Part 2, not as Mr Fantastic but as a young up an comer with some valuable idea to share with the avengers; a cameo of sorts.

Again, wishful thinking.

Inhuman
I fuqing love me some Secret Wars, but I would hold off on this idea for the films till maybe phase 5 and beyond. We already sort of got heroes vs. heroes in Civil War.
I would rather get the Annihilation wave event.

carthage
This would be the greatest Superhero film ever made
And probably be made realistically at some point, but it's way it in the future and the MCU has to integrate the mutants first, complete storylines, and hopefully integrate the other properties into it if possible

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Inhuman
I would rather get the Annihilation wave event. This. One of the greatest events in comic history. Love me some Annihilation!

The Ellimist
As long as it has Galactus.

steverules_2
And he's not a cloud...and James Earl Jones should voice him!

carthage
this will happen at some point and it will be glorious

Adam Grimes
They should adapt Thanos Imperative

steverules_2
There's a lot they can do now, but can't they only Spider-Man for a certain amount of films??

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Inhuman

I would rather get the Annihilation wave event.

i'd love this as well

Adam Grimes
There's a lot they can do now, but can't they only Spider-Man for a certain amount of films?? Buy Sony

steverules_2
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Buy Sony

Dunno if they'd do that for one character and his villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.