Archangel Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Current versions

Rd 2 bloodlusted Parker with Gambit & bloodlusted warren with rogers

City envirorment

Board Walker
An absolute one sided stomp this is

StiltmanFTW
Current Warren is still "the real angel" incarnation, right? Same when he one-shotted War Machine?

Or did you mean O5 Warren with fiery wings, Sin?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
An absolute one sided stomp this is

for who BW?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Current Warren is still "the real angel" incarnation, right? Same when he one-shotted War Machine?

Or did you mean O5 Warren with fiery wings, Sin?

Not the O5 one, the one that's in the new astonishing arc

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/r3eUgpQ.jpg

This one right?

I'm not keeping up with Warren's changes, lol.

Sin I AM

This one right?

I'm not keeping up with Warren's changes, lol.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/3f74d8539a0c03fd2a8de1e0e87b5674/tumblr_p1jh0peb8Z1usikc6o1_540.jpg

this guy...not classic warren or apoc seed warren

StiltmanFTW
So wait... he's back to his classic form (feather wings) and can transform into Archangel again?

What about his memory? Did he get it back? You need to update me.

Sin I AM
So wait... he's back to his classic form (feather wings) and can transform into Archangel again?

What about his memory? Did he get it back? You need to update me.

he's like hulk I guess...he struggles with the arch angel persona because he knows he's destined to turn in the next apocalypse. so he has to remain calm. he can transform at will though but its a drastic mindset change and he's essentially a new character.

Board Walker
Archangel stomps spiderman, his apocalypse form is on an entirely different level than spiderman in every stat. Archangel is also merciless and extremely brutal

Sin I AM
Archangel stomps spiderman, his apocalypse form is on an entirely different level than spiderman in every stat. Archangel is also merciless and extremely brutal

this is not apoc form.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he's like hulk I guess...he struggles with the arch angel persona because he knows he's destined to turn in the next apocalypse. so he has to remain calm. he can transform at will though but its a drastic mindset change and he's essentially a new character.

I get it, but what happened to the "real angel" thing? Wasn't he supposed to be an entirely new being of holy origin (powered by seed), with no memory of his previous incarnation? What happened, he ran out of the power and somehow reverted to old Warren or ... ?

Sin I AM
I get it, but what happened to the "real angel" thing? Wasn't he supposed to be an entirely new being of holy origin (powered by seed), with no memory of his previous incarnation? What happened, he ran out of the power and somehow reverted to old Warren or ... ?

its convoluted but he merged with one of his clones and betsy has been helping him regain his memories

StiltmanFTW
Ah, I see.

Are they together again?

Sin I AM
Ah, I see.

Are they together again?

Betsey and warren? no. they are strugglimg with shadow king atm

StiltmanFTW
Ok, thx.

Warren should be able to take care of Parker. He's far above Vulture in nearly every department, sans MAYBE strength.

Board Walker
this is not apoc form.

But he currently has the ability to transform into it if he loses control, and or becomes angry doesn't he? He is going to transform once he starts to lose or at the start if he wants to kill parker.

StiltmanFTW
Apoc form only appeared once during in Uncanny X-Force... he no longer has it, only his Archangel mode, if I understand Sin right.

Sin I AM
But he currently has the ability to transform into it if he loses control, and or becomes angry doesn't he? He is going to transform once he starts to lose or at the start if he wants to kill parker.

apoc form is gone...hes back to his classic levels. when he transforms he just turns into the old horseman of death. only betsy can control him in that state. he can be outfought though. hes not unbeatable by a longshot

Ok, thx.

Warren should be able to take care of Parker. He's far above Vulture in nearly every department, sans MAYBE strength.

yea yea I know you don't like SM lol

Zack M

This is what I'm talking about, stilt.

Board Walker
apoc form is gone...hes back to his classic levels. when he transforms he just turns into the old horseman of death. only betsy can control him in that state. he can be outfought though. hes not unbeatable by a longshot

yea yea I know you don't like SM lol

Well that clarifies it, I didn't know he could no longer transform into his Apoc mode. So it stated he no longer has the ability to transform into it? All he can transform into is his horseman (archangel) form? If so that is still well above Parker in terms of speed, strength, toughness, and lethality.

Eternal Idol
Archangel is stronger than Spider-Man now? Which strength class does he fall into these days?

MrMind
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Archangel is stronger than Spider-Man now? Which strength class does he fall into these days?
class 2 weaker than spiderman

Board Walker
Originally posted by MrMind
class 2 weaker than spiderman

Are we discussing this Archangel? He is by far stronger and faster than Spiderman, I doubt Spiderman could even inflict any lethal or long lasting damage on AA (AA has a healing factor). In melee combat Spiderman is going to be torn to pieces, and at range he is going to be bombarded with hyper sonic projectiles.

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/apocalypse3ayvm0k8ur.jpg

Khazra Reborn

What book is this in? Sounds kind of interesting

Adam Grimes
It's in the bible you disgusting atheist.

DarkSaint85
thumb up I def lol'd.

Khazra Reborn
wacko

StiltmanFTW
Khazra, literally all X-Force and X-Men books of last decade, lol.

Essentials would be Kyle and Yost's X-Force (launched in 2008) and Remender's Uncanny X-Force (2010)...

Khazra Reborn
Khazra, literally all X-Force and X-Men books of last decade, lol.

Essentials would be Kyle and Yost's X-Force (launched in 2008) and Remender's Uncanny X-Force (2010)...

Yeah yeah, I don't typically follow X stuff, sue me. laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Yeah yeah, I don't typically follow X stuff, sue me. laughing

https://i.giphy.com/media/ByRP7IjxMtIaI/giphy.webp

Sin I AM
What book is this in? Sounds kind of interesting

Uncanny X-Men leading up into Astonishing x

Sin I AM
Are we discussing this Archangel? He is by far stronger and faster than Spiderman, I doubt Spiderman could even inflict any lethal or long lasting damage on AA (AA has a healing factor). In melee combat Spiderman is going to be torn to pieces, and at range he is going to be bombarded with hyper sonic projectiles.

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/apocalypse3ayvm0k8ur.jpg

not the sane character BW

Originally posted by Eternal Idol

stronger no but he is fast af , deadly and durable enough to fly through a pyramid

Mindset
Yeah yeah, I don't typically follow X stuff, sue me. laughing I think I will, actually.

Parmaniac

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/apocalypse3ayvm0k8ur.jpg With feats like this in the scan on AA's side I can only agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.