Brawl in Cell Block 99 (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
A former boxer loses his job as an auto mechanic, and his troubled marriage is about to expire. At this crossroads in his life, he feels that he has no better option than to work as a drug courier. He soon finds himself in a gunfight between police officers and his own ruthless allies. When the smoke clears, Bradley is badly hurt and thrown in prison, where his enemies force him to commit acts of violence that turn the place into a savage battleground.

https://i.imgur.com/rg1dAXK.jpg

Writer: S. Craig Zahler

Director: S. Craig Zahler

Starring: Vince Vaughn, Jennifer Carpenter, Don Johnson, Marc Blucas & Udo Kier.

5hfAExhHTMM

marwash22
phenomenal movie. i couldn't recommend it more.

riv6672
Well, thats not a side of Vaughn one's used to seeing. thumb up

Patient_Leech
Yeah, this movie is fucxing great. Nuul told me about it a while back. Loved the director's style. It's superb, in sort of a Cronenberg auteur sort of way.

Robtard
Have it, will probably watch it this weekend

marwash22
not probably. you WILL watch it this weekend.

...or else, Tart.

Robtard
Probably going to watch it tonight then, to spite you, mouth

Badabing
I watched the movie last week. Low budget but well worth watching. I saw the lenght of the movie and was dreading it. I'm glad I decided to watch. Vince Vaughn did an awesome job.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably going to watch it tonight then, to spite you, mouth did you watch it, Tart? If so, what did you think?

Originally posted by Badabing
I watched the movie last week. Low budget but well worth watching. I saw the lenght of the movie and was dreading it. I'm glad I decided to watch. Vince Vaughn did an awesome job. thumb up

if he had killed a lizard or two, it would have been an Oscar-worthy performance.

Badabing
Originally posted by riv6672
Well, thats not a side of Vaughn one's used to seeing. thumb up Did you see Vaughn in Psycho or Domestic Disturbance?Originally posted by marwash22
did you watch it, Tart? If so, what did you think?

thumb up

if he had killed a lizard or two, it would have been an Oscar-worthy performance. You are a specist wretch, Edgewash! sneer

The Lost
I wasn't expecting much out of this movie but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Pretty fun all around.

riv6672
Originally posted by Badabing
Did you see Vaughn in Psycho or Domestic Disturbance?
Yup.
But those are a looong time ago!

Robtard
This was not good. The violence was comical at times and that was kinda funny. But no, not a good film at all.

ps Punch yourself in the face for me, mouth

riv6672
Thst would hurt.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
This was not good. The violence was comical at times and that was kinda funny. But no, not a good film at all.

ps Punch yourself in the face for me, mouth You're a constant disappointment, 'Tart.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, shame on you, Rob. This film is awesome.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
You're a constant disappointment, 'Tart.

That's not what your mom says, mouth

/burned4eva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.