2018 kmc resolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this won't stay up long i know, but if it lasts a couple days into the new year that would be cool. anyone have any kmc resolutions they plan on trying to follow in 2018? we can extend to comic-related resolutions--ie books you WILL read, so forth....

iow how are YOU gonna help make kmc great in 20-1-8?? (i like that, it's catchy. big grin )

deathslash
I'm gonna try to drag the Star Wars forums out of the mud by making a respect thread directory, making vs fights that aren't about top tier characters and maybe doing the odd tournament.

Badabing
I am resolute to banning: LOB, Marwash, Steverules, Prof. T.C McAbe, Cosmic Comet, Nuul, Dark Saint, cdtm, TethAdamTheRock, Stiltman and Carver.

carver9
Lol... that's half of KMC. This place will be desert dry.

DarkSaint85
But the half that's left would be amazing.

JBL and abhi, alone.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
this won't stay up long i know, but if it lasts a couple days into the new year that would be cool. anyone have any kmc resolutions they plan on trying to follow in 2018? we can extend to comic-related resolutions--ie books you WILL read, so forth....

iow how are YOU gonna help make kmc great in 20-1-8?? (i like that, it's catchy. big grin )

Real life or kmc?

Real life im gonna hit South America

Kmc im gonna hit Carver

LordofBrooklyn
I PROMISE TO ASCEND TO GLOBAL MODHOOD!!!

StiltmanFTW
We all call Thanos Dione now.

One_Angry_Scot
Once my internet is back to normal I want to start making respect threads again.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Once my internet is back to normal I want to start making respect threads again.

Good idea. Like to start making threads that are less abrasive and showcase more love of the medium

Facee
How about a scan request thread? It would help members that want to battlezone, and don't have access to comics.

I promise to be more of a dick head erm

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Facee
How about a scan request thread? It would help members that want to battlezone, and don't have access to comics.

I promise to be more of a dick head erm

That sounds good. I wouldn't mind doing a scan request thread. Anything to help.

Facee
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That sounds good. I wouldn't mind doing a scan request thread. Anything to help.
Sure. We could all help. There just needs someone to request a scan and anybody can just post it. thumb up

xJLxKing

cdtm
To be nicer to all the clueless trolls.

And be nicer in my clueless trolling.

celeyhyga17
this won't stay up long i know, but if it lasts a couple days into the new year that would be cool.
Not a Vs. Closing...

Board Walker
Originally posted by Badabing
I am resolute to banning: LOB, Marwash, Steverules, Prof. T.C McAbe, Cosmic Comet, Nuul, Dark Saint, cdtm, TethAdamTheRock, Stiltman and Carver.

Why so many bans? I thought you saw them as your children.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... that's half of KMC. This place will be desert dry. Originally posted by Badabing
I am resolute to banning: LOB, Marwash, Steverules, Prof. T.C McAbe, Cosmic Comet, Nuul, Dark Saint, cdtm, TethAdamTheRock, Stiltman and Carver. Better? biscuitsOriginally posted by Board Walker
Why so many bans? I thought you saw them as your children. More like spawns of Satan!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Why me? I though I improved?! You dirty old fossil!

Originally posted by Board Walker
Why so many bans? I thought you saw them as your children.

Grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand x 1000000 children maybe or rather the grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand x 1000000 children of those who ate his ancestors and showcase their bones in museums.

Prof. T.C McAbe
My resolution is being nicer to all of you, even if you don't deserve it. Honoring Guy and Rao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by deathslash
vs fights that aren't about top tier characters

We can't have that. smile

Digi
I'm not going to read a single comic. I also resolve to enjoy every sub-par nerd movie that we'll collectively sh*t on in the general discussion thread.

Those are good resolutions. happy

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
My resolution is being nicer to all of you, even if you don't deserve it. Honoring Guy and Rao.

That's cool. GL

thumb up

carver9
Better? biscuitsMore like spawns of Satan!

laughing out loud laughing out loud ... that one name alone is 50% of KMC. wink

deathslash
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We can't have that. smile we can and we will. We need to reinvigorate that forum and that wont happen when half of the threads are related to Vitiate/Palpatine/Revan.Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud ... that one name alone is 50% of KMC. wink more like fifty percent of the tumor.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
we can and we will. We need to reinvigorate that forum and that wont happen when half of the threads are related to Vitiate/Palpatine/Revan. more like fifty percent of the tumor.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud ... that one name alone is 50% of KMC. wink You're about to get a 100% raptor slap! sneer

-K-M-

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

guy was like the ncest person ever. hed always just message to say hey. awesome dude

quanchi112
Guy was great. No one said eternal friend like him.

LordofBrooklyn
I will arrange a Pay Per View fight featuring KMC members in 2018!

quanchi112
LoB yours should be to actually get a prediction correct. Your Star Wars prediction was dead wrong.

laughing out loud

Bentley
I'll use the hashtag #DisDisneyDrone more next year.

And probably #DisneyDione.

Hopefully I'll get my DVDs for Shin Godzilla and the remaining books that I need to complete my Atomika comicbook (wtf, a comicbook related resolution...?).

Dareangel
well i survived a whole year without getting a ban so i will try to contribute more smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
guy was like the ncest person ever. hed always just message to say hey. awesome dude
thumb up
Originally posted by quanchi112
Guy was great. No one said eternal friend like him.
thumb up
And he meant it sincerely.

Philosophía

iow how are YOU gonna help make kmc great in 20-1-8?? (i like that, it's catchy. big grin ) I'm gonna troll more. I rarely do that anymore.

cdtm
^^^^^^^ Come on over to the Dragon Ball Super thread. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I mean, it's Carvers favorite hangout..

Dareangel
Originally posted by cdtm
^^^^^^^ Come on over to the Dragon Ball Super thread. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I mean, it's Carvers favorite hangout..

jiren can beat beerus

riv6672
this won't stay up long i know, but if it lasts a couple days into the new year that would be cool.
Well, its a couple days into the new year, so here you go! stick out tongue

...how are YOU gonna help make kmc great in 20-1-8?? (i like that, it's catchy. big grin )
I resolve to have the word -spite- and its definition pinned to the top of the page, as of all the stock words/terms used here, its the one most often used incorrectly, when posters respond to a thread and cant figure out how one character might actually beat another. whistle

krisblaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We all call Thanos Dione now.

This is pretty much my resolution.

Dareangel
i reached mighty ruler at tekken 7 online finally

Dareangel
All hail the Mighty Ruler!!!!!!!!!!
Mighty Ruler at tekken 7 online wusup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.