Aizen or Krillin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to choose between these two to back you in the tournament, which would it be? Let's assume here that Aizen is fully committed to the team.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by carver9
If you had to choose between these two to back you in the tournament, which would it be? Let's assume here that Aizen is fully committed to the team. Aizen is immortal and his shikai is haxx city!

AuraAngel
Who are my opponents?

Most likely Krillin.

Estacado
Aizen, Krillin is lame...

carver9
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Who are my opponents?

Most likely Krillin.

The current tournament of power.

Dark-Kenshin
Aizen shikais Jiren simply by walking up to him and then has Jiren eliminate everybody in the arena before jumping out of the ring.

carver9
You think that will work on Jiren when all else has failed on him?

Inedian
You are such a cutie carver.

cdtm
Aizen is > hypersonic.

So faster then all of DB.

NewGuy01
Aizen, honestly.

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Aizen, honestly.

thumb up I knew my reasoning was sound.

AuraAngel
Then I guess Aizen but I'm losing no matter what. Maybe his Shikai could confuse Jiren to beat everyone for us.

NewGuy01
Just use Kyouka Suigetsu, sit under a rock, and wait.

SSJGGogeta
Jiren is immune to time manipulation hax, which even Aizen himself stated to be in a realm above his own power.

Kyoka is just hypnosis- I couldn't see it affecting someone on Jiren's level.

NewGuy01
It's a good thing Jiren doesn't actively hunt down opponents, then. Besides, it's not like Krillin would be any help against Jiren either.

SSJGGogeta
Right. It's not like having Aizen or Krillin on your side is gonna help at all in the ToP, lol.

Krillin >>>>>>>>>>> Aizen, and he still gets one-shot by most people involved in the ToP. The ones that matter, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.