Guy Gardner vs Frank Castle h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No weapons, street clothes.

Who wins?

deathslash
Frank wins for sure. One solid feat from Guy doesn't completely erase getting oneshotted by the bat and it also doesn't erase Frank's entire lifetime of solid h2h feats.

riv6672
^^^thumb up

Adam Grimes
Frank lmaos him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
Frank wins for sure. One solid feat from Guy doesn't completely erase getting oneshotted by the bat and it also doesn't erase Frank's entire lifetime of solid h2h feats.

Batman is an abstract level, though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
No weapons, street clothes.

Who wins?

Are you serious?

Frank can beat him with both arms tied behind his back and one leg chopped off.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman is an abstract level, though.
Reported for lowballing

cdtm

Batman's Batman though.

Guy's actually got other nice damage soak feats through his history.

Lobo, for one. No ring, and Lobo isn't exactly known for holding back. wink

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Batman's Batman though.

Guy's actually got other nice damage soak feats through his history.

Lobo, for one. No ring, and Lobo isn't exactly known for holding back. wink cool. Tell me when lobo has a set level of power though. He's gotten owned by Hitman before so....

Zack M
Guy.

cdtm
cool. Tell me when lobo has a set level of power though. He's gotten owned by Hitman before so....

Well, it's in the same era he also crushed Guy with his yellow ring, and beat down Superman. Within the Emerald Twilight period.

Lobo was a pretty consistent beast all through the early 90's. It's towards the end of the millenium and onward that writers started getting cute with him.

Badabing
Frank wins for sure. One solid feat from Guy doesn't completely erase getting oneshotted by the bat and it also doesn't erase Frank's entire lifetime of solid h2h feats. Are you insane!? The fact that Guy even survived is a miracle! ahuh

riv6672
^^^Survived getting oneshotted by Batman? Agreed.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Give Guy Gardner the Green, Red and Yellow ring and he still loses against Frank with one hand tied behind his back.

cdtm
Originally posted by Badabing
Are you insane!? The fact that Guy even survived is a miracle! ahuh

Oh yeah. Damage sponge cred right there.

But Guy paid him back:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/ikcWm.jpg

And not to be outdone, Batman refused to die.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Are you serious?

Frank can beat him with both arms tied behind his back and one leg chopped off.

True and i could easily see Frank using his chopped off leg to pummel Guy to the ground too

staxamillion
guy lost a fist fight with hal too. give it frank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.