Knightfall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
airs after Vikings.. does anyone watch?

Mindset
Tried to watch the first episode.

Garbage.

TheVaultDweller
I've been keeping up with this. Nowhere the same quality as Vikings, but I find it entertaining enough. Though Landry's beard bugs me. It looks like it was glued on. I mean even if it was, Vikings has shown us that you can make very realistic fake facial hair nowadays.

BruceSkywalker
I think the show is entertaining but could be better..

Originally posted by Mindset
Tried to watch the first episode.

Garbage.

do you think Jeremy Renner will geust star or just say behind the scenes?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

The fact that most other shows are also currently on their end of year hiatus means there isn't that much else to watch either lol.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The fact that most other shows are also currently on their end of year hiatus means there isn't that much else to watch either lol.

yea definitely lol

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

do you think Jeremy Renner will geust star or just say behind the scenes? Didn't even know he was involved with this.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't even know he was involved with this.

he's one of the executive producers

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, based on the opening credits, that show has like 9 executive producers. Nowadays, that's kind of a catch-all title they give to people who get involved in a project in some way, but don't fully fulfill any specific position. I guess it sounds fancier than consultant.

Kazenji
Also tried to watch the first ep too

fell asleep.

Kazenji
Gave the show another go, Got slightly better after the first ep

anyway it's been renewed for a second season and Mark Hamill joins the cast

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mark-hamill-joining-knightfall-renewed-season-2-at-history-1134279

TheVaultDweller
Maybe they'll get more money and the production quality goes up. One of the things I personally struggled with while trying to watch this was with how cheap a lot of it looked.

Then again, if you compare the production quality of Vikings s1 with the current show, there is a clear visible difference in quality, so it's not unreasonable to expect either.

Kazenji
35EHotAOO14

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
35EHotAOO14

looks pretty good

TheVaultDweller
As I suspected, looks like they've gotten a boost in budget, because the sets, costumes etc. look a bit more detailed and realistic this time around. Which I figured would happen once they decided to renew it, much like with Vikings after the first season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.