Badabing's Sacrifice #3: Winter 2018 (Poll)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

An_Sock
Summer 2016's Sacrifice: Beniboybling the "Blasphmer"

- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t632147.html

Spring 2017's Sacrifice: Azronger the Deformed.

- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t640890.html

Which cancerous individual deserves to be Badabing's next sacrifice?

An_Sock
****ed up the poll question. oh well.

The Ellimist
Respond to our Kylo debate, coward. miffed

An_Sock
That is not an option on this poll

quanchi112
Ellimist is the poster boy of cowards.

Nephthys
Soy? As in vegan stuff?

Beniboybling
He means ur a soy boy... its an alt-right thing. sad

S_W_LeGenD
Lol

Emperordmb
Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Azronger
Do I still ramble that much?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Sounds more like Beni.

Nephthys
I've been in fights. sneer

cs_zoltan
Like real fights? Not internet fight.

Nephthys
I strangled a child once.

Nephthys
Ok that sounds bad without context tbf.

DarthAnt66
.http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Jimmy-Fallon-What.gif

Nephthys
ok in my defense I was also a child and he and his two friends were trying to bully me and they were on bikes

so if you really think about it i was actually pretty heroic

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Sounds more like Beni. i prefer blue milk products. embarrasment

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
ok in my defense I was also a child and he and his two friends were trying to bully me and they were on bikes

so if you really think about it i was actually pretty heroic

laughing out loud

Never change.

The Ellimist
I miss the old Neph. Before the dark times. Before The Tempest.

Nephthys
B*tch, you only 1 year old. Don't act like you know me.

Beniboybling
i have no votes on this. what the hell

Pessimystic
Originally posted by Beniboybling
i have no votes on this. what the hell
nah

Beniboybling
thanks ziggy and his sock.

Geistalt
What has Rocky recently done to put Beniboy's shame to shame?

Beniboybling
i'd like to know that myself.

An_Sock
thanks ziggy and his sock.

I voted Nephthys actually.

Beniboybling
sure.

Nephthys
evil face

Beniboybling
sneer

Pessimystic
You know you have low testosterone when you're disappointed somebody didn't vote for you as the Ultimate Cuck.
Maybe it's a Brit thing? This is why Muslim men are raping your women.

Pessimystic
Sacrifice Neph and Beni. We need to purge the betas.

Geistalt
What did Rocky do?

An_Sock
What is he doing?

Existing? That's reason enough for me to hate him.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Pessimystic
This is why Muslim men are raping your women. laughing out loud

Pessimystic
Yes sorry, I meant women AND children.

It's happening in Sweden Beni. Since the massive inflow of immigrants, violent crime has increased by 300% and rape has increased by 1,472%.

But yes, laugh it up. Please don't cry when facts are posted.

Beniboybling
tell me more.

Ursumeles
Since the massive inflow of immigrants rape has increased by 1,472%. Source?

Pessimystic
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Nephthys
As I understand that's more to do with people actually reporting sexual assault these days and changes in the way sexual assault and rape is recorded. Since in Sweden each rape is recorded separately even if committed by the same individual.

In fact Sweden has a lower rape statistic than Britain does with only 60 cases per 100,000 instead of 100 per 100,000.

Pessimystic
Why would you think that Neph? And where are those stats from?

Nephthys
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farage-sweden-rape-comments-criticised-donald-trump-immigration_uk_58ac01b4e4b07028b7036683

Pessimystic

Nephthys
And there was a 12% decrease the year before. So?

Geistalt
The change in how sexual assault is reported should only account for a fraction of the 1,472% increase.

The Ellimist
Are we seriously debating whether low-income communities in less developed countries have higher sexual assault rates?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Geistalt
The change in how sexual assault is reported should only account for a fraction of the 1,472% increase.

Not if you understand how percentages work, actually. The article says that "For instance, when a single case is reported that turns out to involve hundreds or even thousands of instances of offences committed against an individual over the course of many years, every single incident is recorded as an offence in the year it was reported."

If every case involves at least 15 instances it would explain it by itself, not even counting population increase and the increase in incident reports.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Are we seriously debating whether low-income communities in less developed countries have higher sexual assault rates?

Since when is Sweden a less developed country?

Geistalt
So, "Swedish people have been getting raped 15 times as much as previously recorded the whole time; they just never recorded the multiple times the same people did the raping"?

Geistalt
I concede that population growth was a factor, though.

Nephthys
The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention states the possibility of hundreds or even thousands of cases being listed against an individual that would otherwise just be a single case. I don't see 15 as a particularly absurd number in that case.

Nephthys
Pun intended.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys

Since when is Sweden a less developed country?

lol, I mean that the incoming immigrants come from places that have statistically higher crime rates so you'd expect crime rates to rise unless if being in Sweden magically changes everything.

Pessimystic
Red (Black?) Pilled Ellimist is dropping bombs on Neph, Quanchi and that other beta.

quanchi112
Red (Black?) Pilled Ellimist is dropping bombs on Neph, Quanchi and that other beta. Ellimist won't even face me. The cur put me on ignore. The ultimate submission.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.