Lex Luthor Vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://investcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Lex-Luthor-DC-Comics.jpg

Vs

https://cdn.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/X-MenJimLeeCartoon1990s_zps5b075a6b.png

Luthor has decided that some of that "Homo Superior" Gene is just the stuff He needs in his battle against that darn Superman, so he wants to toss some x-men into a blender, so He takes aim at the X-Men. He has done his research and fired up his Industrial Complex to get this done.

How Much of a chance do the X-Men have?

And just to PO the Fanboys. No Phoenix force for Jean Grey.

Fight takes place at the X-Mansion.

X-Men Roster is what is in the pic, plus Prof X at least to start.

panthergod
Lex stomps. He singlehandedly nearly beat the Legion as a teen.

quanchi112
Xmen win.

Flyattractor
What if Luthor took over the Sentinel Program?

-Pr-
I really don't see how Luthor with prep would lose. Man has crazy capabilities, and there aren't many big guns on that team.

Zack M
Luthor.

cdtm
Only way Lex loses is through hubris.

Could happen.

MrMind
plus that x-men lineup is pathetic

cdtm
Storms pretty powerful.

Maybe not so much in the era that shot is taken though..

Flyattractor
Originally posted by MrMind
plus that x-men lineup is pathetic

Yeah I don't have a big KNOWLEDGE Base for the X'ers. Only really of the old Fox Toon from back in the day, but I didn't want to use any of the more McGuffin Power Level Mutants. Like the Phoenix.

Have the Mutants ever had an adversary like Lex before?

And Gee... No one here thinks that Little Jimmy couldn't SOLO this himself?

Stoic
Mind rape.

leonidas
not sure, but i think lex long ago created tech to prevent his being mind raped. he does have at least some history of being mind controlled in the past though, so not sure if this is something that would be considered standard equipment for him. it does say he did his research on them in the OP though so i don't like their chances. i wonder if he has his supersuit for this fight? if he doesn't it would obviously need to be some sort of plot-style win since he isn't walking into the mansion and taking them out by himself....

Vanguard
Cool pic of Lex

Shabazz916
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure, but i think lex long ago created tech to prevent his being mind raped. he does have at least some history of being mind controlled in the past though, so not sure if this is something that would be considered standard equipment for him. it does say he did his research on them in the OP though so i don't like their chances. i wonder if he has his supersuit for this fight? if he doesn't it would obviously need to be some sort of plot-style win since he isn't walking into the mansion and taking them out by himself....

Two powerful telepaths, reduce his mind to melted ice cream.

Zack M
Does Lex still have a MB? MB can make you immune to TP attacks.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Zack M
Does Lex still have a MB? MB can make you immune to TP attacks.

If MB means Multi Billions... Then yes. He has that.

staxamillion
i thought jean and clops were omega level mutants out right and jubilee and gambit have the potential. given professor x too i wouldn't say the xmen team is a pushover.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by staxamillion
i thought jean and clops were omega level mutants out right and jubilee and gambit have the potential. given professor x too i wouldn't say the xmen team is a pushover.

Do either Jean or Clops get to "OMEGA LEVELS" with out the Phoenix Force?

And that is why the PF is left out of the OP. Because then it becomes Lex vs That.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Do either Jean or Clops get to "OMEGA LEVELS" with out the Phoenix Force?

And that is why the PF is left out of the OP. Because then it becomes Lex vs That.

Jean and the PF are synonymous

Originally posted by staxamillion

Jean yes. Scott no. Gambit at one time but not anymore. Jubillee is street level

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Jean and the PF are synonymous

So Jean was never really a "mutant" then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.