OWAW Superman Vs Dying Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
The one king thor fought

MrMind
regular superman would kill that galactus

Damborgson
Not if he beat King Thor he isn't.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
Not if he beat King Thor he isn't.

Superman would beat King Thor and Lifebringer Galactus.

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman would beat King Thor and Lifebringer Galactus.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/BiAUcb0zHdN3q/200.gif

quanchi112
Cdtm is a blatantly obvious troll.

LordofBrooklyn
OWAW Superman flies through Galan's skull and brings him peace!!!

cdtm
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
OWAW Superman flies through Galan's skull and brings him peace!!!

Finally, a voice of reason.

We ought to build a wall to keep those dirty Dione worshippers out.

quanchi112
OWAW Superman flies through Galan's skull and brings him peace!!! Nah.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah.

Yeah.

quanchi112
Yeah. Negative.

cdtm
Negative.

Negative negative.

LordofBrooklyn
Finally, a voice of reason.

We ought to build a wall to keep those dirty Dione worshippers out.

WE WILL WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE IS RELEASED AND THEIR SPIRITS ARE HIGH BEFORE WE CRUSH THEM!!!

quanchi112
Negative negative. So you concede. I win again.

LordofBrooklyn
Nah.

Substitute Necro-Galctus with Anti-Monitor and this is what happens!

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime.jpg

quanchi112
Substitute Necro-Galctus with Anti-Monitor and this is what happens!

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime.jpg Different character and weakened Am. Oh you delusional fans make me sick.

LordofBrooklyn
Different character and weakened Am. Oh you delusional fans make me sick.

Necro Galactus is similarly weakened and OWAW Superman is comparable with Prime.

The year has barely started and ALREADY I must CRUSH YOU!!!

cdtm
So you concede. I win again.

In Bizarro World, maybe.

On Earth, two negatives = a positive. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Necro Galactus is similarly weakened and OWAW Superman is comparable with Prime.

The year has barely started and ALREADY I must CRUSH YOU!!! Different characters altogether. That also isn't Superman. Superman fans try to feat transfer all the time. Sad.

quanchi112
In Bizarro World, maybe.

On Earth, two negatives = a positive. stick out tongue This isn't math it's debating.

Damborgson
I mean, it applies to grammar too...

quanchi112
Hush.

LordofBrooklyn
Different characters altogether. That also isn't Superman. Superman fans try to feat transfer all the time. Sad.

When you've actually READ Superman comics it is quite easy to gauge feats within the related canon.

quanchi112
When you've actually READ Superman comics it is quite easy to gauge feats within the related canon. No, that isn't Superman that's Prime. He's the guy who blew through Superman's hand before. He's far superior to Superman. Just stop trying to cheat for Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
No, that isn't Superman that's Prime. He's the guy who blew through Superman's hand before. He's far superior to Superman. Just stop trying to cheat for Superman.

When did Prime do that to OWAW Superman, Thanosi?

Mindset
Galactus drains Superman faster than LoB drains the balls of every man he can get his mouth around.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus drains Superman faster than LoB drains the balls of every man he can get his mouth around.

YOU POST ON THIS FORUM FOR THE LAST TIME IN 2018!!!

quanchi112
When did Prime do that to OWAW Superman, Thanosi? So now the specific version matters while you just tried using a feat from Prime. Oh the double standards.

LordofBrooklyn
So now the specific version matters while you just tried using a feat from Prime. Oh the double standards.

You're MISSING the point.

I should expect nothing less from a Thanosi!

One more time...

WHEN DID PRIME DO THAT TO OWAW SUPERMAN, THANOSI?

quanchi112
You're MISSING the point.

I should expect nothing less from a Thanosi!

One more time...

WHEN DID PRIME DO THAT TO OWAW SUPERMAN, THANOSI? When did Superman do that to Am ? Your same logic throne back at you. Please quit missing the point, kid.

Zack M
Supes.

LordofBrooklyn
When did Superman do that to Am ? Your same logic throne back at you. Please quit missing the point, kid.

You really are slow.

HERE IS THE POINT!!!!

READ SLOWLY!!!

OWAW Superman is an AUGMENTED version of the character clearly displayed in the story arc. Given THAT STATUS OWAW Superman IS COMPRABLE to Superboy Prime in that form.

THAT. IS. THE. POINT.

P.S. I see with your use of the word "THRONE" you recognize my rule and superiority over you!!

carver9
Why is Superman comparable to Superboy Prime? I don't get it. Superboy shot a hole clean through Superman with ease and took on Superman and a team and was winning.

RealityWarper
Galactus absorb Superman like an energy drink.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Why is Superman comparable to Superboy Prime? I don't get it. Superboy shot a hole clean through Superman with ease and took on Superman and a team and was winning.

Carver, it is a NEW year and I'm warning you now.

YOU ATTACK SUPERMAN AND YOU WILL PAY DEARLY!!!

Look at the OP GAMMITE this is OUR WORLDS AT WAR Superman NOT the standard version!!!

DarkSaint85
I mean, it applies to grammar too...

That's a no-no.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Galactus absorb Superman like an energy drink.

Necro Galactus absorbs a fatal headshot from Superman.

Bones Galan can't compete with this Superman.

carver9
Carver, it is a NEW year and I'm warning you now.

YOU ATTACK SUPERMAN AND YOU WILL PAY DEARLY!!!

Look at the OP GAMMITE this is OUR WORLDS AT WAR Superman NOT the standard version!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

What does this have to do with Prime though. I'm not attacking Superman, I don't want to get smite but I am trying to figure out why Prime is being mentioned here.

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud laughing out loud

What does this have to do with Prime though. I'm not attacking Superman, I don't want to get smite but I am trying to figure out why Prime is being mentioned here.

As mentioned OWAW Superman is comparable to Prime in power and the weakened Anti-Monitor is similar to Necro Galactus in terms of strength.

That is why this scene matches up with my view on how the fight would turn out.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime.jpg

carver9
He's not comparable though. That's like saying KC Superman is comparable to Prime when in actuality, he isn't comparable. Remember, he broke his hands punching something Prime was effortlessly able to punch through. KC Superman is more powerful than the real deal. Sorry. You can't use Prime as a benchmark for Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
He's not comparable though. That's like saying KC Superman is comparable to Prime when in actuality, he isn't comparable. Remember, he broke his hands punching something Prime was effortlessly able to punch through. KC Superman is more powerful than the real deal. Sorry. You can't use Prime as a benchmark for Superman.

CARVER, DEAL WITH OWAW SUPERMAN ONLY...

OR ELSE!!!

JBL
Galactus in a murder stomp.

Stoic
So this is Galactus when he fought against Thor All father of Asgard? Just wondering what stops Galactus from eye beaming the solar radiation out of Superman here?

leonidas
galactus was still definitively above a skyfather, even when he was hungry. depends what level you want to place superman at, but i wouldn't place him above skyfather....

Adam Grimes
He's not comparable though. That's like saying KC Superman is comparable to Prime when in actuality, he isn't comparable. Remember, he broke his hands punching something Prime was effortlessly able to punch through. KC Superman is more powerful than the real deal. Sorry. You can't use Prime as a benchmark for Superman. That was earth 2 Superman. Not earth 22(KC)

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
So this is Galactus when he fought against Thor All father of Asgard? Just wondering what stops Galactus from eye beaming the solar radiation out of Superman here?

Standard Superman is resistant to draining much less OWAW Superman.

Damborgson
From Galactus level beings?

LordofBrooklyn
From Galactus level beings?

Yes. Necro Galactus gets sent into oblivion with a headshot!

JBL
Standard Superman is resistant to draining much less OWAW Superman. Standard superman and this so-called owaw superman is the same superman. Galactus would drain superman without even trying.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by JBL
Standard superman and this so-called owaw superman is the same superman. Galactus would drain superman without even trying. Tell one of your friends to make it into a comic

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Standard superman and this so-called owaw superman is the same superman. Galactus would drain superman without even trying.

Any LITERATE person who read OUR WORLDS AT WAR knows this statement is laughably wrong.

JBL
Any LITERATE person who read OUR WORLDS AT WAR knows this statement is laughably wrong. It's already been proven. Try again

Adam Grimes
By your writer friend(s)? Did they retcon OWAW because they couldn't stand your whining, friend?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
It's already been proven. Try again

Proven by whom?

Enlighten me, please.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
By your writer friend(s)? Did they retcon OWAW because they couldn't stand your whining, friend?

I shouldn't have, but I'll admit that I laughed.

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
By your writer friend(s)? Did they retcon OWAW because they couldn't stand your whining, friend? Actually, one of them thinks you are an idiot and should grow up. I don't but that's his opinion.

Stoic
Standard Superman is resistant to draining much less OWAW Superman.

What are you talking about? Superman was just put in an energy cage by Tim Drake. Do you actually think if that cage so easily stripped him of power that Galactus who eats planets when he gets the munchies would have trouble draining Superman? Enough of the BS. Don't make me begin hating one of my favorite characters. All characters can lose.

Damborgson
Yes. Necro Galactus gets sent into oblivion with a headshot!

Who??

DarkSaint85
What are you talking about? Superman was just put in an energy cage by Tim Drake. Do you actually think if that cage so easily stripped him of power that Galactus who eats planets when he gets the munchies would have trouble draining Superman? Enough of the BS. Don't make me begin hating one of my favorite characters. All characters can lose.

Tbf, that was with massive prep on Tim's part.

Plus, it's an extension of the Bat-aura.

Here, a random Kobra monster, who is too strong for Superman to BFR...punches Batman full in the face. Batman doesn't seem to be too inconvenienced:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DxVEIpPoqhM/Wjoqtvmc3PI/AAAAAAAACyc/RaO9lqPrY-Am9hjZprBgiUPjxiozDQq0gCHMYCw/s1600/RCO019.jpg

Using Bats and his family as a guide is fraught with danger.

LordofBrooklyn

Are you SERIOUSLY using a RIDICULOUS display of PIS to justify your argument against Superman?

I KNOW YOU ARE A GAMMITE BUT PLEASE DO BETTER!!

quanchi112
There is no pis it's just facts.

LordofBrooklyn
There is no pis it's just facts.

Like Squirrel Girl defeating your EMO EGGPLANT hero.

quanchi112
Like Squirrel Girl defeating your EMO EGGPLANT hero. Not canon but feel free to try again.

LordofBrooklyn
Not canon but feel free to try again.

When was it determined to be NON CANON?

quanchi112
When was it determined to be NON CANON? You have to prove its canon, sport. It isn't the other way around.

LordofBrooklyn
You have to prove its canon, sport. It isn't the other way around.

No it doesn't work that way you IMBECILE!!

The story was published in an OFFICIAL Marvel comic and the panel clearly states that Squirrel Girl defeated the "REAL" Thanos.

https://i.imgur.com/lrFbeJH.jpg

IT. IS. CANON.

Stoic
Are you SERIOUSLY using a RIDICULOUS display of PIS to justify your argument against Superman?

I KNOW YOU ARE A GAMMITE BUT PLEASE DO BETTER!!

Red Sun radiation will remove the bulk of his powers, rendering him impotent. Stop trying to act as if Superman is invulnerable to everything by ignoring context in order to set up a PIS claim form. Tim Drake prepped for the fight.

Superman can be affected by beings that are capable of messing with his genetic structure. Galactus was responsible for rearranging the genetic structures of every Herald that has served him, and yet Superman that cannot resist being rendered human by red solar energy will resist Galactus' ability to siphon energy of any sort from him?

Superman has a genetic structure, and Galactus can directly manipulate that genetic structure. Tim Drake's prep for the fight against Superman was not PIS. You simply don't get the way that Superman fights. He isn't a monster in character. He isn't going to speed blitz anything with a pulse, because that would result in him becoming Ultra-Man (a murderer).

Galactus only needs to look at him, and the process begins, not to mention his enormous TP powers. He'd have Superman trapped like a fly in a spider web from jump street.

quanchi112
No it doesn't work that way you IMBECILE!!

The story was published in an OFFICIAL Marvel comic and the panel clearly states that Squirrel Girl defeated the "REAL" Thanos.

https://i.imgur.com/lrFbeJH.jpgg]

IT. IS. CANON. No, that isn't canon. I have seen the scan many times but you failed here.

LordofBrooklyn
No, that isn't canon. I have seen the scan many times but you failed here.

AGAIN!!!

Explain how it ISN'T canon!

LordofBrooklyn
Red Sun radiation will remove the bulk of his powers, rendering him impotent. Stop trying to act as if Superman is invulnerable to everything by ignoring context in order to set up a PIS claim form. Tim Drake prepped for the fight.

Superman can be affected by beings that are capable of messing with his genetic structure. Galactus was responsible for rearranging the genetic structures of every Herald that has served him, and yet Superman that cannot resist being rendered human by red solar energy will resist Galactus' ability to siphon energy of any sort from him?

Superman has a genetic structure, and Galactus can directly manipulate that genetic structure. Tim Drake's prep for the fight against Superman was not PIS. You simply don't get the way that Superman fights. He isn't a monster in character. He isn't going to speed blitz anything with a pulse, because that would result in him becoming Ultra-Man (a murderer).

Galactus only needs to look at him, and the process begins, not to mention his enormous TP powers. He'd have Superman trapped like a fly in a spider web from jump street.

NECRO GALACTUS, who is so emaciated that his teeth were rotting is going to pull this off?

Stoic
All the more reason to drain the morsel immediately once the fight begins. They know who they are facing right? You can't seriously be arguing looks after we saw how well he did against a Sky Father. I'd go as far to say that Thor with the Odin Force is probably greater than his father. He's Gaea's son after all, which makes him an Asgardian hybrid.

I seriously don't think that Superman has a prayer against Galactus going all out the way that he did against All Father Thor. All characters have vulnerabilities. Just an example, but Batman has a special box for all of the JL members, which is indicative of Superman having vulnerabilities.

LordofBrooklyn
All the more reason to drain the morsel immediately once the fight begins. They know who they are facing right? You can't seriously be arguing looks after we saw how well he did against a Sky Father. I'd go as far to say that Thor with the Odin Force is probably greater than his father. He's Gaea's son after all, which makes him an Asgardian hybrid.

I seriously don't think that Superman has a prayer against Galactus going all out the way that he did against All Father Thor. All characters have vulnerabilities. Just an example, but Batman has a special box for all of the JL members, which is indicative of Superman having vulnerabilities.

Superman knows who is facing as well which makes the HEADSHOT approach even more viable.

Supeman reacts faster than Galan can counter.

quanchi112
AGAIN!!!

Explain how it ISN'T canon! Never recognized in a Thanos bio as well as the same writer comforting after this showing in a she hulk comic that his clones can fool anyone. This isn't canon, kid.

Stoic
Superman knows who is facing as well which makes the HEADSHOT approach even more viable.

Supeman reacts faster than Galan can counter.

You see this picture? This is what would happen to Superman.

http://littlestuffedbull.com/images/comics/fnf/ckd/ckd004.jpg

He is then devoured like a Little Debbie tasty cake. You ever have one of those LOB?

LordofBrooklyn
You see this picture? This is what would happen to Superman.

http://littlestuffedbull.com/images/comics/fnf/ckd/ckd004.jpg

He is then devoured like a Little Debbie tasty cake. You ever have one of those LOB?

You see THIS picture?

THIS IS WHAT REMAINS OF MIGHTY GALACTUS AFTER HE FACES OWAW SUPERMAN!!

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/13573/1942024-galactus_dead_galactus.jpg

cdtm
What in the world will ANY version of Galan do against an infinite mass punch?

It's an infinite....punch.

INFINITE!

Stoic
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/106562/4458049-batman-smacks-the-shit-out-of-superman.jpg

Ivy's love is strange.

Stoic
What in the world will ANY version of Galan do against an infinite mass punch?

It's an infinite....punch.

INFINITE!

He never gets the chance.

LordofBrooklyn
He never gets the chance.

Oh yes he will on hospice Galactus!

DarkSaint85
https://static.comicvine.comlriginal/10/106562/4458049-batman-smacks-the-shit-out-of-superman.jpg

Ivy's love is strange.

You DO realise Ivy used Knite, right?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You DO realise Ivy used Knite, right?

Yes, which further empowers my point. If you can screw with Superman's genetics on the scale of what a being like Galactus can, you can easily open him up to all sorts of things. I don't even see how this is an argument? Superman is to Galactus, what Wolverine is to Magneto.

burrrrrr
Yes, which further empowers my point. If you can screw with Superman's genetics on the scale of what a being like Galactus can, you can easily open him up to all sorts of things. I don't even see how this is an argument? Superman is to Galactus, what Wolverine is to Magneto.

thumb up

DarkSaint85

But this argument ignores Galactus just being punched, really hard....

Also, still not sure what Kryptonite has to do with Big G.

Stoic
But this argument ignores Galactus just being punched, really hard....

Also, still not sure what Kryptonite has to do with Big G.

Explain your statement. What Punch?

K-nite has a direct effect on Superman's natural genetic structure. Galactus has no problem altering the genetic structure of even the strangest, or most alien of beings. Kryptonian's would be no different here. If he was able to alter Stardust and make her his Herald, he can alter Superman's.

panthergod

K-nite has a direct effect on Superman's natural genetic structure. Galactus has no problem altering the genetic structure of even the strangest, or most alien of beings. Kryptonian's would be no different here. If he was able to alter Stardust and make her his Herald, he can alter Superman's.

... so still no answer as to when exactly Galactus learned the molecular structure of kryptonite and its exact effect on Superman..?

Philosophía
Galactus wouldn't be able to alter normal Clark, never mind sun-dipped, never mind sun-amped.

Superman has resisted skyfather magical transmution and direct solar sunlight reverses any tampering to his genetic code, and that's just post-Crisis Superman. Rebirth Superman has invulnerability to the level that his insides can crush high-heralds inside of his body and telekinesis can't even phase him.

cdtm
Emperor Joker.

Only one in the universe who kept bouncing back from alterations. And you can't even use a "Toying with my enemy" excuse, because Superman isn't Joker's enemy. Batman is. He has no more reason to go easy on Supes then he does Darkseid or Flash.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
... so still no answer as to when exactly Galactus learned the molecular structure of kryptonite and its exact effect on Superman..?

He doesn't need to learn about the molecular structure of Kryptonite. Superman is capable of being genetically altered or modified. Since Superman can resist everything explain how he is powered up by solar radiation? If he were immune to all things as you are seemingly attempting to apply, solar radiation would also have no effect on him. Just as simply as Galactus could make Superman his herald, he could also remove his powers, make solar radiation crippling to him, or outright devour him, not to mention that Galactus has extremely powerful TP assaults, can punch planets to dust on a whim, and was going at it with a Sky Father.

How anyone can compare those Imperiex Probes to Galactus isn't really making much sense to me? Or are you willing to go on record to state that nothing can affect Superman? If so, let's agree to disagree.

DarkSaint85

Galactus has been rocked by punches before, no?

Except we have a direct comparison. Alt-universe characters have no chance in creating K-nite which can affect mainstream Supes (and vice-versa).

Stoic
Galactus has been rocked by punches before, no?

Except we have a direct comparison. Alt-universe characters have no chance in creating K-nite which can affect mainstream Supes (and vice-versa).

Galactus does not have to make K-Nite. This is not what I was getting at. Superman can be affected by the Power Cosmic. His genetic structure can be altered, his powers can be stripped from him, all of this without K-nite If Superman was as invincible as people are pretending that he is we would never see him being hurt, radiation would have no effect on him, and we know that is not the truth. Certain wavelengths of radiation have adverse effect on him. Whether this is to empower him, or hurt him. I'll put it to you like I did with Panthergod. If you are under the impression that Superman is invincible let's agree to disagree. I'm not one to ignore what I've read in comics. Superman is powerful yes. Unbeatable? No.

DarkSaint85
Then I'll need to see Dying Galactus doing this, tbh.

xJLxKing
FYI it will be funny if Superman resists DR Manhattans reality manipulation

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
FYI it will be funny if Superman resists DR Manhattans reality manipulation

How would he be able to? Hasn't Manhattan already changed certain things?

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.