Darkseid & Brainiac Vs Life Bringer Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
This is full powered Darkseid and Convergence Brainiac

SquallX
A dying Darkseid merely falling to main DC verse was literally destroying all of Creation.

He casually kills LBG.

xJLxKing

TethAdamTheRock
Any scans of the feat?

xJLxKing

Zack M
Brainiac would likely solo. True Brainiac, that is. A Braniac avatar had the power to reset/remake the universe. True Brainiac brought back the infinite multiverse.

MrMind
brainiac did not bring back the infinite multiverse. the pre-crisis multiverse was brought back by superman, pc supergirl and parallax stopping the original crisis via time traveling

Zack M
Originally posted by MrMind
brainiac did not bring back the infinite multiverse. the pre-crisis multiverse was brought back by superman, pc supergirl and parallax stopping the original crisis via time traveling

I was talking Convergence. He had all the Pre-Crisis characters, modern, Earth 2, etc... all bottled up.

MrMind
Originally posted by Zack M
I was talking Convergence. He had all the Pre-Crisis characters, modern, Earth 2, etc... all bottled up.
he broguth back cities, not multiverse

Zack M
he broguth back cities, not multiverse

He sent avatars of himself to bring back alternate timelines.

SquallX

cdtm

Did they ever show that story? Every trail sets it up, and references the aftermath, but I want to actually see Zero Hour Parallax fighting Anti-Monitor.

MrMind
Originally posted by cdtm
Did they ever show that story? Every trail sets it up, and references the aftermath, but I want to actually see Zero Hour Parallax fighting Anti-Monitor.

it probably is leavin to our imagination at this point. dc has moved on so fast from convergence seein how bad of a story it was

Stoic
Wonder how well Darkseid would do against Pre retcon Beyonder, or God Doom? I mean from the info being shared by Squall, Darkseid should never fight anything less. Or, we should use a specific Darkseid like we use WW Hulk instead of using him at his most powerful WB Hulk levels at all times. I mean, because we've all seen Superman beat the mess out of him, and despite the fact that Superman is powerful, he isn't going to cause the multiverse to collapse if he approached a planet.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.