DC's Mages Vs MU's Top Tiers: Zatanna Vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/S1G7Kk3.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/xHS1COs.jpg

Supermutant
Johnny Blaze more times than not.

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant
Johnny Blaze more times than not.

How you figure? Dcnu zatanna is a beast too.

Supermutant
GR has beaten Sorcer Supreme Classic Dr Strange. Zee is tough no doubt but GR has some magic resistance as well. If she doesn't take him out immediately, which is very difficult, GR swill out last her. He can withstand her attacks better than vice versa, but mages are always tricky.

Supermutant

Zack M
Can GR stop POTS? She did freeze time across the Omniverse with Nightmare Nurse and Xanadu. Even for a shared feat, that was massive. That's above anything Strange has done. Plus, she did give Constantine a fight, too.

Supermutant
Yet 1 throat chop by Slade. Not interested in a high showing pissing contest. If you thought GR stood no chance why make the thread?

Zack M
In a direct confrontation, Z would annihilate Slade. I'd like to see if GR is immune to time manipulation/Mental assaults.

MrMind
Originally posted by Supermutant
Yet 1 throat chop by Slade. Not interested in a high showing pissing contest. If you thought GR stood no chance why make the thread?

dissin other for using high showing for Z, in the meantime mentionin PIS low showings

and the hypocrite award goes to 3 2 1...

Zack M
Slade never beat Z, anyway. Zatanna was durable enough to take a hit from a pissed off Wonder Woman.

Supermutant
Originally posted by MrMind
dissin other for using high showing for Z, in the meantime mentionin PIS low showings

and the hypocrite award goes to 3 2 1...

Pretty sure I mention that Zee is tough. Just responding to someone who always pretend insert dc character is unbeatable. Zee is a fun character though and I blame myself for entering a Zach thread. Carry on

Zack M
So, GR is immune to POTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.