Crystal vs New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
https://news.marvel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5637c03b3fca9.jpg

vs

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qdCrMYuUEHs/TuLQL8cnfPI/AAAAAAAAYfE/e7B_RWM_qdE/s1600/newavengers.jpg

Who wins?

Bentley
In their regular mindsets Avengers take it more often than not. Crystal does have the tools to deal with them.

leonidas
iron man is the real threat. i'd take him over her most of the time. has she done something of late to up her stock?

zopzop
If she takes out IM first, the rest of the team gets wrecked in minutes.

MrMind
that is one weak avengers line up

Steve Zodiac
Character shields on... Cap will find a way! "I'm the best there is at what I do bub", -(Popeye, I mean Wolverine). "I've beaten Graviton, pushed back and beaten Blastaar with my transistor powered repulsors, gone toe to toe with Nefaria and stalemated him for seconds in strength, knocked out the Hulk and Hercules". -Iron Man. "I've beaten Firelord." -Spiderman "I have pheromones that make men my submissive slaves". -Spiderwoman. "I am 300 pounds of steel hard BBC". - Luke Cage. Crystal has no chance, Luke gets the job done! After all that hoe cucked Johnny with Pietro and then broke Pietro's heart.

cdtm
Could you throw in Medusa?

But I've hated the Inhuman ever since War of Kings, when she assaulted one of her own. If I was Gorgon, I would have quit: "You don't like how I save our own? Find yourself a new head of security, because I'm out of here!"

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by cdtm
Could you throw in Medusa?

But I've hated the Inhuman ever since War of Kings, when she assaulted one of her own. If I was Gorgon, I would have quit: "You don't like how I save our own? Find yourself a new head of security, because I'm out of here!" I've always hated the Inhumans, they are crap characters.

leonidas
thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
iron man is the real threat. i'd take him over her most of the time. has she done something of late to up her stock? She hasn't really done much lately, since she's in her own corner of the Universe within a team setting, and mostly interacting with new characters.

Recently she was breaking down carbon dioxide into pure oxygen at high-speed as her team was bulleting through space, but that's about it.

I think she can beat Iron Man, tbh. The question is if she can do so while the team serves as a distraction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.