Most powerful untrained Force user?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who is the most powerful Force user who, at that point in time, hadn't received any formal training?

Pre-Yoda ESB Luke counts; entities and other exotic cases such as onetime amps do not.

DarthAnt66
TPM Anakin moved in a blur to Maul's perception, IIRC.

Rebel95
Rey

JKBart
Kajin Savaros, hands down

Geistalt
5-year-old Galen

AncientPower
Tenebrae, easy.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by JKBart
Kajin Savaros, hands down

Wasn't he trained by Jax?

Granted I believe him disintegrating an Inquisitor with TK and using some other abilities IIRC with great use was before Jax trained him, so I'd say he could be.

I can't really think of any, the ones I do know that are named have all had formal training in some form.

Though Ell by formal training, do you mean all kinds of formal training or just formal Jedi or Sith training?

JKBart
Yep, he disintegrated that guy with TK before getting trained. Literally disintegrated, there was only dust remaining lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by AncientPower
Tenebrae, easy.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by JKBart
Yep, he disintegrated that guy with TK before getting trained. Literally disintegrated, there was only dust remaining lol.

His Force signature wasn't even a thing, Kajin must have really put his nose to the grindstone with self teaching because he did some pretty impressive stuff now that I recall.

JKBart
yep, easily trumps the other characters mentioned here tbh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zannah is up there.

Azronger
17-year-old Sheev

Rockydonovang
anakin on paper

Pessimystic
Without a doubt, Tenebrae.

Zannah is a close second.

samappo
Tenebrae.

S_W_LeGenD
Tenebrae easily.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Pessimystic
Without a doubt, Tenebrae.

Zannah is a close second.

Freedon Nadd
Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.