Dumped into DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I know I did something similar to this in the past but I'm adding a different flavor to this one. Let's stay within the trans tier power with no reality warping. Other Universes outside of Marvel and DC have Unique abilities. This includes dark horse, anime, etc... you're dumped into DC Universe and you get to choose ONE ability from another comic universe, ANY comic/manga. Which ability would you pick for your survival?

carver9
If you can show a clip of said ability, that would be great.

leonidas
i'd take prof q's abilities:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/485870-__hr_monarchy___04___06.jpg

"Id"
Cosmo Power from the anime/manga Saint Seiya.

RealityWarper
HOKUTO SHINKEN

leonidas
nerds and their anime. thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
nerds and their anime. thumb up
^^^Anime and its crappiness.

Anyway, i'd go for this power set.
Its low level enough that i wouldnt be stepping on any toes at DC.
They are deep in street levelers and virtual gods, so middle of the road abilities like this would let me chill somewhere, probably fight the more fun villains that operate in that nebulous 'not a rogue of a JLAer' area:

Bulletproof is a flying brick . He can fly at great speeds, has a high degree of resistance to physical harm and limited superhuman strength.

Though he has never had an exact measurement taken of his abilities. But he has displayed sufficient strength to easily lift a sedan, and has been described as being nearly as fast and invulnerable as Omni-man.
http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Bulletproof-Invincible-Comics-Guardians-Globe-Zandale-Randolph.jpg
Despite this, it is clear that he is not anywhere near Viltrumite levels of physical power.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
I know I did something similar to this in the past but I'm adding a different flavor to this one. Let's stay within the trans tier power with no reality warping. Other Universes outside of Marvel and DC have Unique abilities. This includes dark horse, anime, etc... you're dumped into DC Universe and you get to choose ONE ability from another comic universe, ANY comic/manga. Which ability would you pick for your survival?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b3b4bd2d05bf99dc2eb6098ec5c91d81/tumblr_oqq6nzyVfA1tmr6g6o1_500.gif

Dareangel
i dont need no powers just dump me in DC universe. i will get a date with black canary and zatanna.

riv6672
Originally posted by Dareangel
...just dump me in DC universe.
We're not that lucky. whistle

Flyattractor
i dont need no powers just dump me in DC universe. i will get a date with black canary and zatanna.

Sounds like "REALITY WARPING" to me...
wink

carver9
I think people missed the one ability part.

carver9
Originally posted by "Id"
Cosmo Power from the anime/manga Saint Seiya.

Can you provide a demo?

riv6672
Surely wouldnt begrudge me the power of flight.

If you do, then switch that guy out with Brit. I was actually looking for a pic of him when i ran across the guy i posted.

Sin I AM

Reread the op

SquallX

RealityWarper

Bentley
Mimic sounds like a promising ability to have.

But then I'd be a filthy mutie.

ghostman
gold experience requiem from Jojos bizarre adventure or as someone already said cosmos from saint seiya.

or " the "psi" from a lesser known manga series, psyren. (ID you should check this one out since you like psionic powersets)

but with gold experience requiem. id be far beyond top tier. id step on everyones toes lol

DarkSaint85
Bugs Bunny.

Flyattractor
If Anime is open. Is OnePunchMan open to the choice?

LordofBrooklyn
Nemesis Kid

Flyattractor
Mew2?

"Id"
Can you provide a demo?

Kinda cheated.

No I totally cheated.

Its not an ability but an energy.

I guess mastery over the 7th would be an ability. But thats another explanation.

Any how cosmo power is similar to the power of cosmic in the sense that is an energy you can tap into to increase all physical stats across the boards to unknown heights. It does not just turn you into a massively faster than light flying brick. But the energy can be harnessed to destroy the atomic bonding of matter and with practice you can develop techniques for various results (sealing human senses, soul destruction, sealing energy, etc..).

As for a Demo.
Qrzhp2ryagM

DarkSaint85
Here's mine.

qESZ2_bTAGg

"Id"
I guess if I I had to narrow it down I would go with Leo Regulus ocular power.

For comic Psionic ala Plutonian because why the phuck not.

Originally posted by ghostman
gold experience requiem from Jojos bizarre adventure or as someone already said cosmos from saint seiya.

or " the "psi" from a lesser known manga series, psyren. (ID you should check this one out since you like psionic powersets)

Oh

Is it only out as a manga or is there an anime?

ghostman
I guess if I I had to narrow it down I would go with Leo Regulus ocular power.

For comic Psionic ala Plutonian because why the phuck not.

Oh

Is it only out as a manga or is there an anime?

manga only my man.... try it out!

"Id"
Originally posted by ghostman
manga only my man.... try it out!

Nice.
Thanks.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sounds like "REALITY WARPING" to me...
wink

Nah it wont be that hard. 2 woman that are walking around in fishnets and underwear? gee i wonder how hard will it be to get them in bed roll eyes (sarcastic)

SquallX

ghostman
Nice.
Thanks.

well, how do you like it?

Silent Master
Reality warping

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/lowlaville/lists/strongest-reality-benders-of-all-time/48512/

Philosophía
I'd take The Doctor

TethAdamTheRock
Amazo honestly

Philosophía
You have to choose from outside the DCU.

Solar is also a good choice.

Khazra Reborn
I'll stick to the street scene.

http://i.imgur.com/Es4MGMU.jpg

Stoic

Trans level super strength, and all of the perks that come along with it. However It would come from changing forms like Colossus as an example. This way, I could be normal when needed. No time limit as to how long I could remain in this form either. Hope I don't need a picture.

JayDaDon
Reality Warping. Let the fun begin...

Flyattractor
Nah it wont be that hard. 2 woman that are walking around in fishnets and underwear? gee i wonder how hard will it be to get them in bed roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't know much about Women do ya?!

eek!

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bugs Bunny.

No Abstracts.

carver9
I said no reality warping in the opening of my post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.