Mr Fantastic (bloodlusted) vs Anybody - who can he beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Mr Fantastic is bloodlusted. He will attempt to kill any opponent who faces him in the arena. And he's not playing around - he will kill as fast as he can end it, no stopping to gloat or torture or otherwise mess about.

There is no prep or BFR. The arena is featureless and inert, with a roof within stretching distance of Reed.

Scenarios are:
a) No weapons or equipment
b) Standard equipment

Who are the most powerful characters he can beat? Anyone like Cap, Spider-Man, Namor, Odinson... other suggestions?

ShadowFyre
All street levellers and low metas who only have physical attacks. Lol @ him beating Namor or Odinson

StiltmanFTW
Reed's durability sucks, he's no Plastic Man.

basilisk
Yeah, but he can pummel his opponents with giant fists, strangle them, engulf and suffocate them... he doesn't necessarily need to overpower them totally, maybe just long enough to finish the job.

leonidas
it's a good question tbh. 99% of the time reed's brain is the focus. he rarely seems to be shown using his powers to the fullest potential. he's been hurt badly at times by string blows to his head, but he's done well at other times. he beat doom once in what was basically a h2h fight. i could see him taking some from someone like ben, but ben has beat him pretty badly on a couple occasions as well. namor may be too much, at least most of the time and he would have a tough time against most versatile opponents i think. i wonder if he could take some from someone like ironman? maybe worm into his armor, use his brain to find a weakness? not sure. he is sort of plasticman-lite, and has always been pretty hard to figure power level wise.

TethAdamTheRock
Can he beat Venom?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can he beat Venom?

Of course not. Not even on his best day.

leonidas
reed v venom would be a very cool match imo. i think without any access to equipment venom would beat him, but it would be a fun match to reed... heh

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can he beat Venom?

Depends on the venom

krisblaze
Reed has some good feats under his belt, he has definitely given Namor a run for his money a few times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.