5 Labors of a Herald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
You must pick a hero or villain who is a "High Herald" tier or below and argue whether they can do the following labors. Your pick must have a feat comparable or to show that they are likely to do it based on their history of feats.

Five Labors
1. Charging Juggernaut in a 6"x"6"x6" hallway.
Your pick has 1 second prep before Juggernaut starts his charges. They can use any ability to avoid, dodge, block, or stop juggernaut without physically leaving the hallway.
2. Quick Silver in a small room will start to blitz your character.
Your pick has 1 second prep before Quicksilver starts his assault. Your pick can use any ability to avoid being tagged by QS without physically leaving the room.
3. Professor X will use his TP for 2 seconds to try and KO your pick
Your pick has 1 second prep before Professor X starts his assault without leaving the range of the Professors ability
4. Must Resist/dodge/avoid the attack from Dormammu's feat below without leaving the range
http://i.imgur.com/wUkEeBS.jpg
5. Must knock out Superman by using 4 standard attacks. This means no outliners like Hal's Krona Buster, Godblast..etc

TethAdamTheRock
Colossusnaut

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Colossusnaut
He will get tagged by QuickSilver...

It's not about surviving the attack. It's about not getting hit by Quicksilver

TethAdamTheRock
What about Martian Manhunter, no sure if he can do #5 though

xJLxKing
Lol that's definitely is a good one

He can go intangible for 1-2.
He can resist Professor X for 2 seconds

I don't know about 4. Can he resist it? I honestly don't think he can.
5 is a toss up

DarkSaint85
Don't see why not, he has made himself into different elements before:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132594/3554117-martianmanhunter32-15.jpg

zopzop
No herald level being is surviving/avoiding #4.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zopzop
No herald level being is surviving/avoiding #4.
I was thinking Constantine could probably survive most of this

riv6672
The Atom.

1,2) He can avoid Juggernaut and Quicksilver by simple shrinking, a feat he can accomplish in a second.
3,4) He can avoid Xavier and Dormammu's attacks by going subatomic, becoming too small for thise attacks to have any effect, a feat he can accomplish in a second.
5) This labor didnt specify any time parameters, so, that means Ray would have prep capability.
Given enough time, he can repeat/come up with a variation on the below scan.
Having done it once, he shouldnt need outside help to set things up, but even if he did, prep time doesnt preclude that, and Ray consulting with other geniuses isnt an outlier, he does it all the time.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/4824440-9998342489-Futur.jpg

Feel free to complain, especially about that last one.
Done here.

Cheers!

xJLxKing
5 has no time limit. You can prep but it must be without your power to do so. You can't go and borrow an IG if you get what i mean

I like your pick though

DarkSaint85
Then Ray can detonate a dozen miniaturised red suns in Kals head thumb up

byrdgang21

That was my pick as well. Going intangible should get him past 1 & 2. He should also be able to withstand Charles for 2 secs no problem. 4 gets a little trick but non jobbing MM should be able to withstand. For #5 I wonder if a massive TP attack or phasing through his brain would do the trick.

Philosophía
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Five Labors
1. Charging Juggernaut in a 6"x"6"x6" hallway.
Your pick has 1 second prep before Juggernaut starts his charges. They can use any ability to avoid, dodge, block, or stop juggernaut without physically leaving the hallway.
2. Quick Silver in a small room will start to blitz your character.
Your pick has 1 second prep before Quicksilver starts his assault. Your pick can use any ability to avoid being tagged by QS without physically leaving the room.
3. Professor X will use his TP for 2 seconds to try and KO your pick
Your pick has 1 second prep before Professor X starts his assault without leaving the range of the Professors ability
4. Must Resist/dodge/avoid the attack from Dormammu's feat below without leaving the range
http://i.imgur.com/wUkEeBS.jpg
5. Must knock out Superman by using 4 standard attacks. This means no outliners like Hal's Krona Buster, Godblast..etc

Superman
Energy Superman
Martian Manhunter
Black Adam

2. really narrows it down as far as Marvel characters go, since they'd have to be capable of intangibility AND the other labors, too.

xJLxKing

ShadowFyre
Strange,Fate,Surfer, Manhunter, Superman Prime,Sentry

I don't know. That's a tough one. #4 I would assume no herald could resist.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Strange,Fate,Surfer, Manhunter, Superman Prime,Sentry

I don't know. That's a tough one. #4 I would assume no herald could resist.
Prime is above HH
Fate, i guess it depends on which version you pick.

Flyattractor
Lobo with the Power of the Exploding Numbers from Fraggtastic Voyage Story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.