Describe Dooku's personality *serious*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
How would you describe Count Dooku's personality?

Let's use The Clone Wars as the primary reference but feel free to use novels and the movies.

Also compare and contrast his personality/attitudes from the start of the Clone War (Dark Rendezvous, TCW S1-S2) to the end (Stover RotS, Dark Disciple, TCW S5-6)

I will leave my opinion out of it for now to prevent any bias.

Nephthys
Douche.

The Ellimist
Aristocratic elitist.

quanchi112
Old, creepy, elitist.

Freedon Nadd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQq4LjSF2rc

Freedon Nadd
I know how to describe Sidious. As a super Ellimist.

Kurk
"He's very aloof, very self-contained, obviously completely fearless. He is extremely intelligent, perhaps more so than almost anyone else. He's obviously a man of immense power. I don't suppose that the question of moral values enter into his head. He's not immoral -- he's amoral. Morality is a word that doesn't figure in his vocabulary at all. It's power. Which is something that exists very much in our world today."
―Sir Christopher Lee's thoughts on his character Dooku.

"As a Sith Lord, Darth Tyranus was a menacing, intelligent, powerful, manipulative, arrogant and amoral, yet charismatic statesman"

Agree or Disagree?

Dark-Kenshin
Well written, unlike nearly every other villain in the series. thumb up

Kurk
No one can give a simple list of adjectives after watching any of these scenes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oboUg2XKVaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilab4dccUEA

https://youtu.be/ub_sKViYSeQ?t=1m44s

https://youtu.be/W7TkutgC110?t=2m4s

Beniboybling
c*nt

quanchi112
Dooku went to the grave a true cuck.

Freedon Nadd
Dooku was the Star Wars' Saruman.

Freedon Nadd
https://youtu.be/0ryMAXwBuu4

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
c*nt Ah I see it now.

I found the one of the most dick-move scenes of him (Kicks commander Thorn's corpse) but he's also portrayed as menacing and badass: https://youtu.be/Ea1xgI2EmEY?t=35s

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dooku went to the grave a true cuck.
Anakin got cucked by Clovis when he kissed Padme and Clovis got cucked by Dooku when he set him up as the Banking Clan leader

Therefore, in terms of cuckoldness:

Anakin/Vader<Clovis<Dooku<Sidious

That's not too bad smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
"He's very aloof, very self-contained, obviously completely fearless. He is extremely intelligent, perhaps more so than almost anyone else. He's obviously a man of immense power. I don't suppose that the question of moral values enter into his head. He's not immoral -- he's amoral. Morality is a word that doesn't figure in his vocabulary at all. It's power. Which is something that exists very much in our world today."
―Sir Christopher Lee's thoughts on his character Dooku.

"As a Sith Lord, Darth Tyranus was a menacing, intelligent, powerful, manipulative, arrogant and amoral, yet charismatic statesman"

Agree or Disagree? thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Wished they had Dooku acting as a Jedi double agent and reveal that Dooku has been infiltrating in the Sith's ranks to find out whether the Sith rumors are true or not.

SunRazer
He had ten years. Surely he'd have known and reported by then?

That aside, Sidious would know and Dooku would never be seen again.

Freedon Nadd
Yes, but they could have Dooku stand a little more with him and gain evidence against Palpatine.

relentless1
he was a dick and a racist but he wasn't all bad, I think he truly thought that joining the Sith was the best way to bring peace to the Galaxy

Freedon Nadd
Yup. I imagine what if Anakin joined Dooku.

Kurk
Honestly, there was great potential had Ahsoka became Dooku's new protege after leaving the jedi.

Freedon Nadd
I wanted Anakin to join Dooku in ROTS. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Anakin got cucked by Clovis when he kissed Padme and Clovis got cucked by Dooku when he set him up as the Banking Clan leader

Therefore, in terms of cuckoldness:

Anakin/Vader<Clovis<Dooku<Sidious

That's not too bad smile There is a huge disparity in the degrees of cuckolding and allowing someone to order your death without a word is a fourth degree cuck. Dammit Dooku stand up for yourself. **** Sidious.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
There is a huge disparity in the degrees of cuckolding and allowing someone to order your death without a word is a fourth degree cuck. Dammit Dooku stand up for yourself. **** Sidious. I like to think that Dooku swallowed his pride. In other words, In that moment, he accepted that he was indeed a cuck who was ultimately manipulated by Sidious and because of that accepted his fate without resistance.

Freedon Nadd
Count Kurk. Sounds legit.

quanchi112
I like to think that Dooku swallowed his pride. In other words, In that moment, he accepted that he was indeed a cuck who was ultimately manipulated by Sidious and because of that accepted his fate without resistance. He should have hurled whatever pride he had at Anakin to let the cat out of the bag. At least fend for your life like a rabid animal.

Freedon Nadd
You gotta blame Chris. Lee for that. He advised Lucas with the change in the script.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
You gotta blame Chris. Lee for that. He advised Lucas with the change in the script. It's probably in his soul since he was Saruman. He just feels secure cucking for others. The ring of power even warps Star Wars Sith Lords.

Freedon Nadd
Imagine Nihilus with Sauron's voice. That would be fvcking awesome!!!!

TheIndyJedi
"He's a political idealist not a murderer"

RealistRacism
Legends Dooku is Daddy, an absolute Chad. Canon Dooku is a bit of a b!itch.

CactusJoe
since when was dooku racist

RealistRacism
After Mace beat him sparring matches.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by CactusJoe
since when was dooku racist
He comes from an upper class background . In the ROTS novel, he hated how the republic was affiliated with aliens. He also hated Grievous too, and was only using him to gain power.

RealistRacism
Being Speciest =/ Racist. He also had Yoda as a teacher, was surrounded by aliens as a Jedi, would've rescued them on missions as a Jedi etc. but I guess we shouldn't attempt to make sense of the RotS Novel smile

The CIS is more alien-friendly than the Republic though...

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Being Speciest =/ Racist. He also had Yoda as a teacher, was surrounded by aliens as a Jedi, would've rescued them on missions as a Jedi etc. but I guess we shouldn't attempt to make sense of the RotS Novel smile

The CIS is more alien-friendly than the Republic though...

Dooku was not fully speciest. He worked with aliens like Grievous, indirectly with Nute Gunray's species, and the other alien who was next to him when he presented the Death Star blueprints. He was speciest in terms of deeming the Human species superior to others.

RealistRacism
I mean, he's on record stating he despises all of those guys so...

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by RealistRacism
I mean, he's on record stating he despises all of those guys so...

Of course he does, for well founded reasons. He thought aliens was the cause for the corruption in The Republic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.