One trilogy to rule them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
If you had to pick one trilogy and I get the third one is only 2/3 complete which trilogy would you favor and why. Explain yourselves and try not be triggered by differences of opinions.

AncientPower
The OT is the core of Star Wars, it's the untouchable center of everything.

Beniboybling
there is only one right answer to this lmao

Ursumeles
prequels yeah

Freedon Nadd
Pretzels

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
prequels yeah http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon7.gif

Nephthys
The new movies feel more like "my" trilogy than the others. I dislike the prequels and the OT was well before my time. Watching the new films as they come out makes me invested in the new ones more.

quanchi112
Finally a great answer. It's the NT by far. Snoke and Kylo are fantastic villains. Snoke is what kept Hux and Kylo in line. Both respected him and listened. With how the film ended barring unforeseen variables it will be an interesting dynamic since both would kill each other at the first opportune moment. I imagine hope will build up into a huge rebellion and the First Order will be in an all out war trying to bully those who resist their iron rule. This trilogy makes the speculation far more interesting because with the prequels we knew how it ended barring a few details.

The Ot was never my bag. It's vastly overrated and I'm not blinded by nostalgia. ANH is poorly acted and hasn't aged well at all. Most confuse sosmthing that started it all as somehow default great when it doesn't stack up well over time. It's great that the movie took place because of the later work but on its own as a film sub par compared to most of the films. Thus far both finales have been my favorite films of each trilogy but with my love affair with the Last Jedi that'll be a tough order to follow.

Kurk

ILS
The OT are better films by far, although I prefer the setting and characters of the PT. NT can rot to death in a mould-infested shit-heap.

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
The OT are better films by far, although I prefer the setting and characters of the PT. NT can rot to death in a mould-infested shit-heap.

Could not agree more.

DarthAnt66
As someone who grew up watching the prequels, OCW, and TCW, the PT.

The Ellimist
OT has the best films.

PT and surrounding content arguably have the best world building.

Kurk
To me, PT, TCW is the renaissance of the sci-fi aspect of SW while OT is the dark-ages

Beniboybling
Originally posted by quanchi112
and try not be triggered by differences of opinions. what if their opinion is wrong

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
what if their opinion is wrong Since my subjects want to be able to disrespect those who think differently I'm going to allow it.

I'm going to attack Ellimist for loving the Ot's. Brb.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
OT has the best films.

PT and surrounding content arguably have the best world building. No, the Ot doesn't have the best films you nostalgic fueled goon. Are you able to think for yourself or do you just randomly go stand in line clueless as to why you are even in it.

What films from the Ot do you even love from the Ot's ? Only one worth a damn is Rotj. ESB is so overrated it causes anger in my superior body. If you say ESB I'll fight you.

Beniboybling
rip elm

Zenwolf
No, the Ot doesn't have the best films you nostalgic fueled goon. Are you able to think for yourself or do you just randomly go stand in line clueless as to why you are even in it.

What films from the Ot do you even love from the Ot's ? Only one worth a damn is Rotj. ESB is so overrated it causes anger in my superior body. If you say ESB I'll fight you.

You realize that you just became a huge hypocrite as per your own OP right?

quanchi112
what if their opinion is wrong Originally posted by Zenwolf
You realize that you just became a huge hypocrite as per your own OP right?

Since my subjects want to be able to disrespect those who think differently I'm going to allow it.

I'm going to attack Ellimist for loving the Ot's. Brb. Beni asked and I granted. I am a truly wise and fair King.

Darth Thor
Given the NT worships the OT, it automatically fails.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Given the NT worships the OT, it automatically fails. This is so absurd and pathetic even for you. NT>Ot all day every day.

Darth Thor

Kurk
Let the nth Quanchi vs Thor crusade begin!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
Let the nth Quanchi vs Thor crusade begin!

Nah.

quanchi112

Darth Thor

deathslash
Originally posted by ILS

quanchi112

SunRazer
Adjusted for inflation, ANH outdid TFA by almost a billion, and unlike TFA, it didn't have the tremendous hype factor of an expected SW film leading to its release in cinema, on top of a budget that was six to seven times smaller.

You can have your whatever opinion you want on the movies, but ANH is by far the greater cinematic success story by the numbers. That's an objective and indisputable fact. It's also the one that's been remembered as a classic in film history and will almost certainly stay that way.

Now, I find ANH a bit overrated myself and might actually prefer RotS to it (though I still see its merits as a film), but ESB and RotJ are too good. OT wins for me. RotS is dragged down by AotC and TPM and the ST, while possibly being well-constructed films in independent terms, I've found to be rather appalling as SW adventures. Terrible lorebuilding as well; the Prequels might've been best at that. Music is good but forgettable, not at all comparable to the PT or OT.

Freedon Nadd
All I hate was Lucas pissing his midi-chlorians into the Prequel Trilogy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SunRazer
Adjusted for inflation, ANH outdid TFA by almost a billion, and unlike TFA, it didn't have the tremendous hype factor of an expected SW film leading to its release in cinema, on top of a budget that was six to seven times smaller.

You can have your whatever opinion you want on the movies, but ANH is by far the greater cinematic success story by the numbers. That's an objective and indisputable fact. It's also the one that's been remembered as a classic in film history and will almost certainly stay that way.

Now, I find ANH a bit overrated myself and might actually prefer RotS to it (though I still see its merits as a film), but ESB and RotJ are too good. OT wins for me. RotS is dragged down by AotC and TPM and the ST, while possibly being well-constructed films in independent terms, I've found to be rather appalling as SW adventures. Terrible lorebuilding as well; the Prequels might've been best at that. Music is good but forgettable, not at all comparable to the PT or OT. By the numbers of the dollars it isn't close. TFA made for more money. Now if you want to talk tickets sold that's an argument but I'm talking about ehich films the box office has in its top three. It isn't ANH.

No one says gone with the wind when it's sold a shit load of tickets when they discuss the top five box office films of all time. It's avatar, titantic, and TFA iirc. Not looking it up because I'm a ****ing badass.

SunRazer
By the numbers of the dollars it isn't close. TFA made for more money. Now if you want to talk tickets sold that's an argument but I'm talking about ehich films the box office has in its top three. It isn't ANH.

You obviously don't have a grasp of basic economics, because inflation means that the value of money changes over time and therefore box office numbers 40 years apart can't be treated equally. laughing out loud

Adjusting for inflation is the more accurate way of comparing which movie is bigger, and because each dollar was worth more back in 1977, ANH made more money by far (especially because its budget was so much smaller). It isn't close. Perform an R.O.I. calculation and ANH blows TFA out of the water. And yes, tickets sold is a similar indication.

If TFA didn't beat ANH in terms of unadjusted gross, that'd be ****ing embarrassing. It's bloody 40 years down the line, lol. So that's hardly a feat, as almost any major film these days would do that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films#Highest-grossing_films_adjusted_for_inflation

See, a truly huge film like Avatar still manages to top ANH when it's adjusted for inflation. So you don't need to whinge or whine; the adjusted system is actually fair and accurately conveys how big a movie is. The unadjusted values are basically a circlejerk for modern movies as all old ones are instantly thrown out the window due to inflation.

What you said before was:

In unadjusted terms, that's to be expected because TFA is far more recent than the other two trilogies and has more hype than TLJ and presumably Ep IX. So nobody cares about that.

ANH made more money in today's dollars. You can't use 2015 dollars for TFA and 1977 dollars for ANH. laughing

Actually, Gone with the Wind is widely renowned as the highest grossing film of all time by some distance, because adjusting for inflation is the more accurate way of comparing films' grosses from different eras. The fact that the unadjusted lists are also published quite widely doesn't change that. Those are good for a purely modern perspective. If you want to see the whole picture, then you need to adjust for inflation.

No, because you're in denial. If something's good for the ST, it becomes a sex toy. If something's good for the OT, well **** that, amirite? The entire point of this thread was for you to attack OT fans and wank the ST.

Beniboybling
wow, i hope quan likes bdsm because he's getting abused.

Freedon Nadd
Hey, Nova, do you think Snoke is coming back? Is he gonna return in Dark Empire Reborn Emperor Sheev Palpatine mode?

SunRazer
Not based on what Rian's said, and hopefully not. Kylo being the main villain is going to be more interesting, even if his track record doesn't set him up to be a particularly intimidating villain.

Zenwolf
Not based on what Rian's said, and hopefully not. Kylo being the main villain is going to be more interesting, even if his track record doesn't set him up to be a particularly intimidating villain.

I don't think he's even suppose to be a villain tbh.

Beniboybling
Kylo is supposed to be a protagonist according to Rian.

SunRazer
Who's the villain going to be then? Hux? laughing out loud

Snoke coming back would be bad as it would devalue the entire point of his death scene in TLJ. It's kind of dumb either way.

Freedon Nadd
I want the Snok Empire.

Zenwolf

Snoke coming back would be bad as it would devalue the entire point of his death scene in TLJ. It's kind of dumb either way.

I mean Hux is the only one we know that is still alive, soo....maybe? But then Hux hasn't really given any good vibes to be a good antagonist given his personality, the opening scene in TLJ didn't help any with that.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I mean Hux is the only one we know, soo....maybe? But then Hux hasn't really given any good vibes to be a good antagonist given his personality, the opening scene in TLJ didn't help any with that.

Hux was comic relief in TLJ. Never once did he give off the vibe of being appropriate for a main villain. It would certainly be a jarring transition. And he'd still be a joke because the protagonists could just ragdoll him.

Zenwolf
Hux was comic relief on TLJ. Never once did he give off the vibe of being appropriate for a main villain. It would certainly be a jarring transition. And he'd still be a joke because the protagonists could just ragdoll him.

I mean hands are changing back to Abrams for Episode 9, so who really knows at this point.

Kylo could be the main antagonist sure, but these past 2 movies he seemed more like a conflicted/confused person rather than someone who is suppose to be the main bad dude.

quanchi112
You obviously don't have a grasp of basic economics, because inflation means that the value of money changes over time and therefore box office numbers 40 years apart can't be treated equally. laughing out loud

https://s20.postimg.org/xbsd5lz55/image.png

When you hear people talk about the top ten this is the list you mainly hear from which was my point.

Hey, kid I know that unadjusted what sold more tickets hence my comments. I know inflation cheapens or devalues the dollar. My point was when unadjusted TFA is in the top three not ANH.

Also just stop with the nonsense because at the time ANH was something that came at the right time and took the nation by storm which is harder to do I today's time given the MCU, dceu, the Potter films, the Lotr films or if you don't get my point by now it's simple. Epic fantasy and Sci Fi films are much more rampant and competitive for your dollar than say back in the late seventies.

TFA was a behemoth at the box office and acting like it's embarrassing is well ignorant to say the least.

Avatar is an insanely lucrative film which has the China market downpat but can it replicate its initial success or come close to it. I doubt it but we will find out in a few years time. TFA was a massive success as well though and don't try to pretend otherwise. We are talking about these films and comparing them to the entire history of cinematic box office so they are all heavyweights in their own right.

When doing an unadjusted top ten you most certainly can do hence why we see lists doing it all the time. I explained this but you just kept rambling on anyways repeating yourself.
I know with tickets sold Gone with the Wind is up there but I don't argue that unless I say tickets sold or adjust for inflation.

I was right about the top three unadjusted. I created the thread to see how many Ot cucks were on this forum. I figured it was very high. Beni wanted the op rescinded and for us to freely attack each other. I granted the wish. If that's to harsh for you maybe kmc isn't for you.

Just for future reference when I make a point to cite an unadjusted list don't go on a rant complaining about it since my statement was accurate.

Don't be a snowflake.

quanchi112
wow, i hope quan likes bdsm because he's getting abused. I am clearly a sadist not a masochist. You're either with me or against me, Beni. Choose wisely.

SunRazer
I mean hands are changing back to Abrams for Episode 9, so who really knows at this point.

Kylo could be the main antagonist sure, but these past 2 movies he seemed more like a conflicted/confused person rather than someone who is suppose to be the main bad dude.

I meant Kylo being the main antagonist for nine, naturally.

Zenwolf
I meant Kylo being the main protagonist for nine, naturally.

I could see that if Rey and him keep talking to eachother, they certainly had strong pulls on both sides though neither one gave.

Freedon Nadd
If they introduce The Lord of Hunger, they better give him an actual voice. I was thinking Sauron's voice actor.

SunRazer
https://s20.postimg.org/xbsd5lz55/image.png

When you hear people talk about the top ten this is the list you mainly hear from which was my point.

Hey, kid I know that unadjusted what sold more tickets hence my comments. I know inflation cheapens or devalues the dollar. My point was when unadjusted TFA is in the top three not ANH.

Your point was that TFA made more money than ANH; that's what I responded to. And nobody cares that it made more in unadjusted terms. It would have to be really, really unpopular to not do so in this day and age. All I said was that it's only fair to compare in today's dollars for them both.

ANH being a miracle success doesn't change the fact that it lacked the anticipation of an impending SW film that both TPM and TFA were so obviously empowered by.

Nobody's acting like it was embarrassing. Adjusted for inflation, it's still second to ANH, and beats 3rd place (ESB) by about half a million.

Sounds like you're the one who's a snowflake because I exposed the fact that ANH was a far greater cinematic success than TFA, lol. Nobody cares that TFA grossed more than ANH in unadjusted terms. That's like being able to beat a two-year old in soccer. But maybe you do consider that an achievement.

Beni was joking, by the way. I hope you realised. Harsh? No way could it be harsher than the reality of the seeing the OT dominate the poll. laughing out loud

SunRazer
I could see that if Rey and him keep talking to eachother, they certainly had strong pulls on both sides though neither one gave.

I misspoke. I meant antagonist. Villain. smile

quanchi112
Your point was that TFA made more money than ANH; that's what I responded to. And nobody cares that it made more in unadjusted terms. It would have to be really, really unpopular to not do so in this day and age. All I said was that it's only fair to compare in today's dollars for them both.
Yes, because I gave the list for unadjusted inflation. The top three anyways. You ignored that for some reason and went on a rant. You don't speak for me and I wasn't dishonest about anything so who cares.

So ? ANH was unlike anything anyone had seen at the time. Much harder to replicate that today than back then as there is far more competition.

I bet avatar 2 will share the same fate. Wait and see.

Well then don't imply it was embarrassing next time.

I never said tickets sold just as I don't include Gone with the ****ing Wind despite its unprecedented success. I didn't make the list up but clearly those who make unadjusted lists care. Sounds like a you problem. Do you always tell people how to think.

As was I. Do you think I'm holding a knife as I posted that wanting to make someone bleed. Please calm down.

Popularity never made me do anything. I don't give one **** about anyone agreeing with my superior reasoning or preferences.

I don't think there exists another person on the planet whose fav Star Wars character is Snoke besides me.

SunRazer
*Correction: Meant TFA beat ESB by half a billion.

Nowhere did I imply that TFA was embarrassing. I said it wasn't as good as ANH, that's it.

laughing out loud That's some inferior conduct from you, superior one.

quanchi112
*Correction: Meant TFA beat ESB by half a billion.

Nowhere did I imply that TFA was embarrassing. I said it wasn't as good as ANH, that's it.

laughing out loud That's some inferior conduct from you, superior one.

Well your lack of recognizing Snoke is fantastic shows me you have extremely poor taste. You do champion the poster boy for forward head rounded shoulders posture, Darth Sidious. Acknowledge Snoke has a superior look, superior voice, a superior presence, and is a superior character to Darth Sidious.

Sincerely, the Supreme Poster Quan.

The Lost
Can't make a judgment on the ST as it's not even finished yet and, to me, that would be in poor taste.

For me? I'm still an OT man.

Freedon Nadd
Well your lack of recognizing Snoke is fantastic shows me you have extremely poor taste. You do champion the poster boy for forward head rounded shoulders posture, Darth Sidious. Acknowledge Snoke has a superior look, superior voice, a superior presence, and is a superior character to Darth Sidious.

Sincerely, the Supreme Poster Quan.

And Snoke is also uglier. Happy Dance

Beniboybling

Snoke coming back would be bad as it would devalue the entire point of his death scene in TLJ. It's kind of dumb either way. Lol, the point is he isn't a conventional villain like Vader, obviously he'll still be the biggest threat to the heroes.

SunRazer
Right, but my point stands that he's going to be the main villain. I already said it'd be interesting, though he definitely needs to change to be convincing as the head villain.

Darth Thor

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
The new movies feel more like "my" trilogy than the others. I dislike the prequels and the OT was well before my time. Watching the new films as they come out makes me invested in the new ones more. Die

quanchi112
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
And Snoke is also uglier. Happy Dance Snoke could have any ***** in the galaxy.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Sinious
Die

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Snoke>>>Sidious

Ren>>>Vader

Poe Dameron>>>Han Solo

Starkiller>>>Death Star

Supremacy>>>Executor

Conclusion:NT>>>Ot.

Freedon Nadd
Starkiller>Death Star? How?

quanchi112
Starkiller>Death Star? How? This was explained in the film. They made a direct comparison. Much more powerful than the Death Star. Disney went bigger and better across the board.

Freedon Nadd
Starkiller the dude or the ship?

quanchi112
Starkiller the dude or the ship? Starkiller base.

The Lost
Starkiller the dude or the ship?

I'm dead.

Freedon Nadd
"Let me use my power on you. But you have to give yourself to the dark side."
-Freedon Nadd

Zentrex
Snoke>>>Sidious

Ren>>>Vader

Poe Dameron>>>Han Solo

Starkiller>>>Death Star

Supremacy>>>Executor

Conclusion:NT>>>Ot.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Of all the ridiculous things I've heard you say, this tops them all.

Snoke >>> Sidious. So? Sidious was never defeated by the heroes. The prophecy said that the Chosen One would bring balance to the Force. It was pretty much a matter of when and how, and the way it happened was a story which packed the greatest emotional punch in cinematic history (arguably). Snoke being more powerful means nothing, especially since the Last Jedi. He was just in the way, honestly. Kylo is much less powerful, but makes for a much better villain. And Palpatine's entire essense was very different from what most villains'. He and his defeat were more metaphorical than a story. The story itself, mind you, is interesting and different as well. Snoke is just another big bad at the end who wants to kill the good guys for a reason so pointless, even the movie makers don't care about it. And it's never even revealed to the audience. He's set up well, but ends up bland.

Ren is better than Vader? Your opinion, but he's defenitely not more powerful, or intimidating. Maybe more interesting if that's your opinion, but to just strait-up claim Vader is <<< Ren is ludicrous.

Oh, and Poe better than Solo? What kind of development does Poe get? He starts out reckless and rogue-ish, and then gets a little more responsible. That's like the life story of every 18 year old. And Solo starts out a selfish smuggler, and then turns selfless realizing the importance of it (Which happens to be the same as Finn's story btw). I guess you could debate which is better, but the answer is clear to me.

Starkiller >>> Death star...So what? So what, now they have a bigger ball in the sky which essentially served as a single plot element and then was taken out of the story immediately. The Death Star served as a reminder to the people of the galaxy that the empire was in charge and to be feared. The destruction of it was showing the galaxy hope, and one step in bringing down the empire, and started the events of Empire Strikes Back, which goes into it's own philosophical walks of thought. There was no tension when the Starkiller was being destroyed. There was NO doubt in anyone's mind that it was gonna happen. It didn't really show anyone anything. Snoke himself seemed pretty chill about its destruction.

Although I will admit, I like what they did with the supremacy

And the conclusion is just asinine. Bigger is better. It's not the characters, or the lessons, or the plot, or the questions raised, or the flow of the story, or the cinematography, or the innovation, no no no, it's the size of things, and not even the metaphorical size, but the physical size. Unbelievable!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zentrex
BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Of all the ridiculous things I've heard you say, this tops them all.

Snoke >>> Sidious. So? Sidious was never defeated by the heroes.

Neither was Snoke but hey Vader did turn Jedi so a hero did kill him tbh. This has nothing to do with my point.

Snoke being more powerful means he's more powerful. I don't care about storytelling for the purposes of my point which you agree with so who cares.

Basically you're trying to argue by telling me what you prefer more. I don't care about your personal opinion on what's cooler I'm arguing based off the facts with regards to power levels.
He is definitely more powerful as per Luke. Luke felt Vader's power and he puts Rey and Ren in a higher class. Now you could make a case for pre suited Vader since that was prior to Luke's birth but I do believe we are both just discussing Vader from the Ot films. Talk to Luke.

More skilled as a pilot I don't arguing preferences unless I'm shit talking to rile some feathers.

Again I'm talking in terms of power and you're going off on a tangent discussing story elements. I don't care what you like more or worked better in a film according to you. Entirely separate issue than my point.

My overall point is the ships, characters, tech, etc. is superior and more powerful than their Ot counterparts.

Zentrex
Quan, you said that the Original trilogy is not as good as the Sequel Trilogy, because the sequel trilogy has "more powerful" things. And I know I made a lot of other points, but the reason I thought your argument was so ridiculous was that you thought that just because the sequel trilogy has things which are bigger/more powerful, it makes it better.

More powerful is kind of subjective isn't it? I mean, if your story takes place in 2000 BC, then a flood is a powerful force. More so than a Tsunami in a story which takes place in the year 4000 AD. So, porportionately, the stakes aren't higher. So in a way, since EVERYTHING is upgraded, nothing might as well be upgraded. See my point?

quanchi112
Quan, you said that the Original trilogy is not as good as the Sequel Trilogy, because the sequel trilogy has "more powerful" things. And I know I made a lot of other points, but the reason I thought your argument was so ridiculous was that you thought that just because the sequel trilogy has things which are bigger/more powerful, it makes it better.
That isn't the reason I prefer the newer trilogy I'm just saying that to rub it in. I do prefer those characters to the originals save Luke over Rey. Rey never did anything for me. I don't argue preferences though because it's like saying red is a cooler color than blue. Who the **** cares. I've said TFA is better than ANH and that TLJ is better than ESB or Rotj. The newer trilogy has given me too of my top three fav. characters. Snoke is my number one hands down. Ot never had any characters I really loved. Part of the reason I never had any nostalgia for the Ot.

No, since we can determine what is more powerful. Starkiller base is said in the film to be more powerful than the Death Star. We know the ships, tech, etc. has improved for the First Order so we have verification. The Star Wars visual dictionary also reiterates the obvious.

You can prove it but arguing what you like more is purely subjective and a waste of time. I love Snoke you may not. Who cares ?

Zentrex
Alright, if you personally like those characters more, I can't argue.

But, really though, this weird thing that disney's trying to do by scaling everything up without scaling up the actual threat to make it look like it's bigger when really it doesn't matter is just a cheap trick.

Trocity
The First Order isn't bigger and better than the Empire, unfortunately. Even if the tech is better, the Empire had more star destroyers than the First Order has ships, period. (25,000)

Zenwolf
Alright, if you personally like those characters more, I can't argue.

But, really though, this weird thing that disney's trying to do by scaling everything up without scaling up the actual threat to make it look like it's bigger when really it doesn't matter is just a cheap trick.

Yeah I noticed that, but who knows maybe in Ep 9 we'll see more and hopefully things will add up.

Though those walkers have a very, very noticeable and clearly exposed weak spot with those generators.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
The First Order isn't bigger and better than the Empire, unfortunately. Even if the tech is better, the Empire had more star destroyers than the First Order has ships, period. (25,000) They don't need to be larger in scale. Their ships are far superior, ground troops, artillery, weapons of mass destruction such as Starkiller base. Dreadnoughts would completely blow their inferior destroyers out of space.

A bigger army loses to a massively more powerful and technically advanced one. First Order would pound the empire into submission.

Trocity
Yeah, the technological advancement of 3 decades was so astronomical it makes up for the fact that the Empire probably wouldn't even find the puny First Order amidst a sea of its own vessels. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, the technological advancement of 3 decades was so astronomical it makes up for the fact that the Empire probably wouldn't even find the puny First Order amidst a sea of its own vessels. laughing out loud It is like saying we have more fighter jets and someone saying we have nuclear weapons with better and fewer jets while acting like the outcome is in question. Rebellion seemed to manage just fine by the way. Ewoks, dude.

Starkiller base would take out five planets at a time. Sidious wouldn't take them directly on he'd know better. Snoke wouldn't care he'd brutalize the empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.