Undiscovered Sadow feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Supposedly this is a feat from one of the rpgs but I got no title. Anyone seen this?

The Dark Side of the Force permeates this place.

Through it's energies I am able to Saturate my own power, gorging my strength until I am able to perform the most esoteric of Magicks.

Behold, the nature of the Force

The Sith Magician activated the black crystals stored aboard his ship, focusing the energies until they formed a sphere of pure Dark Side energies 20 feet wide. In a flash, the orb went to the sky until it became invisible to the naked eye. Suddenly, it expanded akin to an explosion, yet no sound was heard. In seconds, everything within a 20 kilometer radius was vaporized, the winds blowing subatomic particles where life used to be bountiful.

The Ellimist
Interesting, though it won't really change how we place him (e.g. he's still nothing to DE Sidious who can do orders of magnitude beyond that with his own power).

SunRazer
That's really strange and, no offence, fake-sounding writing.

NewGuy01
It looks like it was written by a thirteen year old, yeah.

Freedon Nadd
You took my idea and gave me no credit for it. Shame on you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.