Can someone explain to me the philosophy behind light sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Sith who use the lightside. Seems like an oxymoron to me.

Freedon Nadd
Gravid was of the belief that positive emotions should the Sith use to win against the Jedi. Sort of beating your enemy with his own weapons.

Nephthys
A lightside Sith is more like an honourable warrior than a bloodthirsty psychopath. In Swtor at least you support the Empire because its your home, fight to avenge the (legitimate) wrongs the Republic perpetrated against it and believe in its general ideas but see its flaws and seeks to reform it from within. A lightsided Sith still uses rage and hate but in a more healthy way than is common and is capable of positive feelings like love, loyalty and empathy.

Freedon Nadd
Basically, my point

Kurk
Bump. What is the difference between light Sith and gray jedi?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
Bump. What is the difference between light Sith and gray jedi? Gray Jedi still don't use hate and rage, or try not to.

They can love others and attachments are a-okay.

A Gray Jedi is basically the best you can be, it's like being an average human, but with incredible force powers.

They aren't afraid to do cruel things for the greater good, but they aren't doing them for the greater evil, as where light-sith's are.

quanchi112
Another shitty thread from the social outcast.

Freedon Nadd
I hate Light Sith. Now we are gonna call our evil Sith the Dark Sith and good Jedi the Light Jedi.

ILS
A stupid idea.

Freedon Nadd
I don't know why they were invented. It's like they try to make Sith the not-evil-ish one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.