What if Anakin joined Dooku in ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
"Serenno. Birthplace of the Count Dooku. And with him: Anakin Skywalker.

"Why you called me here, Count?", Anakin said arrogantly,
"That is a good question, Skywalker. And the reason for this is-", Anakin looked in the Count's eyes, "-that we could end this phantom conflict once and for all."
"Oh, really, Dooku? Last time I checked, you were eager to end my life."
The Count sighed, "Good remark, my boy. But what happened is already of the past.", the Count affirmed while Anakin was speechless,
"If you ask yourself why, you, is due to the fact that you and I are not so different as you think, Skywalker."
"That's a lie! You joined the Sith, you want the Jedi dead!"
"Really, 'Jedi'? You and I are so much alike. We both share a unique view about the Jedi Council; we both see their inability in handling this phantom menace."
Anakin interrupted Dooku, "That's because you're part of the menace.", Dooku chuckled and ignored Anakin's statement, "What if I told you that your mother's death was not an accident, what if I told you that a certain Sith Lord ordered your former master Watto to sell Shmi Skywalker to the Sand People?"

Anakin's gaze changed, "No, that's a lie."
"Oh, please. Why do you think that the sand people captured your poor mother? She presented no threat to them."
"That's because they were threatened by the Dark Lord himself."
Anakin's breath came heavier and heavier, "And who is this Dark Lord?"
"Even if I told you, you may not believe me. Your friend did neither."
"So, you proposed this to Obi-Wan before, Count.", Anakin grinned, "I have to admit that, at first, I thought that Obi-Wan was sharing my vision regarding the Republic. But it proved to be utterly wrong.", Dooku continued; the tone of his voice was charming Anakin's hearing, "Then, as the years passed, I finally realized that you also share my vision in some similar manner."
"How so?", Anakin asked with overconfidence, "We both want a prosperous galaxy. We both know that the Jedi's methods to manage peace are already obsolete."
"We both want to bring a proper peace to the galaxy and the Jedi to be recognized as a supreme force throughout all the solar systems."

Was the Count using the Force on him, peeking through his mind? Anakin could not tell; but Dooku wasn't trying any of his mind tricks.

"I also know about the vision you have about your wife's death: Padme Amidala."
Anakin lashed at the Count with words, "How do you know that? Who told you?"
The Count was watching onto window, "My former Sith master told me that before our little duel on the Invisible Hand. He knows. He has foreseen your secret wedding with her."

Dooku turned his head back to Anakin face, "And I know you want to save her life.
I can help you, Skywalker."

"How?", Anakin asked,
"There is a forgotten artefact on Korriban; capable of harvesting life-force and used to transfer it into someone."
Anakin's first and prime thought struck, "Padme."
"Precisely, Skywalker."

Anakin was sunk deep into his thoughts; wondering if he should listen to the Count or not.
"Are you decided, Skywalker?"
"And if I say, 'no'?"
"Well, I suspect your wife dies as consequence. The Dark Lord wins. And your life as Jedi is also over."
"What do you mean?"
"You know that the Jedi are against attachement. If they ever discover that her Highness married and conceived children with a Jedi would damage her public image. And not only that: they will also expel you from the order."
In that moment Anakin finally began to listen to the former Jedi Master; Dooku drew his attention at last.
"And not only that-", he paused to keep Anakin in suspense and sway the knight from his brothers, "they will take your children too, if they prove to be Force-sensitive, and send them to wars; to sure death."

"No! I can't let that happen."
"Nor you should.", the Count added, with a smile on his face, calming down Anakin; showing him that here he had no worry to stay sharp.

A moment of silence. But the Count knew. Anakin accepted his proposal. Now he could finally plot against his former master and take the throne from him.
"I join you."
"Good.", Dooku said with a grin on his face. He certainly loved to manipulate people. But aiding the so-called Chosen One in his plots was even greater than any of his schemes.
"What about Obi-Wan, master Yoda and master Windu?"
"What about them?"
"If they don't stand in our way, they will not be harmed. If they do pose a threat; then we are gonna have to sentence them."

"So, who is this Sith Lord?", Anakin asked the Count,
"Chancellor Palpatine."
"How! This is impossible!? The Jedi would have sensed it by now."
"As I mentioned a few minutes ago; their sight has been altered; darkness has shrouded their sense of justice. They cannot see the galaxy clearly with a patch on their eye, my son.", Dooku sighed again thinking at the moment when Obi-Wan was in Anakin's position; except that Anakin chose the right decision, "I told your master the same thing. But he did not want to listen to me. He kept appealing to his faulty reason, clouded by the darkness laid by this Sith Lord."
Only mentioning the chancellor made Anakin to boil inside himself and crush an apple, he picked up, with his right hand. And to Dooku
that was good.
"Together we will destroy the Sith, Anakin. And rebuild the tenets of the Jedi Order."

Anakin got up from the chair and bowed to the count, "A nice day, count."

Dooku spoke, "Beware at the Sith Lord and at the Jedi, Anakin. Both shall follow to twist you to their whims. You must not let them. Use the technique that I send into your brain while we had our discussion."
Anakin didn't care what Dooku did to him as long as it served a purpose,
"Understood, master.", Anakin accepted Dooku's command.

Although Dooku did not teach Anakin any technique during their discussion; he programmed the teaching directly into his brain; so he will remember it shortly after he departed Serenno.
The Count knew this technique is gonna be useful to the young rebel Jedi as he can shield his intentions and alignment from the Jedi and Chancellor Palpatine.

Dooku watched as Anakin's ship left Serenno's atmosphere,
"I can't wait to have your head, 'master'.", Dooku grinned. He looked in the sky and at the stars that were visible when the night has made its presence known. The bright color of those stars signified a new order: one without the effects of the Sith or the old beliefs of the Jedi. An order purely based on an iron fist followed by a right sense of justice; and a radical powerful Jedi Order that will never be fazed by the bold attempts of dark side users to weakening it."
-Dooku And Anakin Join Forces(Infinites) Fan-Story

Tzeentch
Terribly written

Kurk
....Qui-Gon managed to raise his green-blade in an over-head block just a tenth-of-a-second before the older, faster Muun's scarlet blade could lop the human jedi's head off.

Jinn's forearms ached more with every clash of the energy-blade; the sith's technique was far beyond his own, not to mention the sheer power he possessed which transferred into every strike.

Qui-Gon noticed his vision dimming as he felt the all-too-familiar sense of force exhaustion closing down on him. Plagueis's blade was everywhere while Jinn's own felt heavy and unresponsive.

It was now that Jinn truly experienced the limitations of Ataru when forced on the defensive. The critiques from his old master Dooku emerged in his mind momentarily as Qui-Gon remembered the time when his master compared Ataru to piloting an over-burdened frigate with only half the thrusters in operation.

This lapse in thought was enough to give the Muun sith a considerable opening which he of course took advantage of. Qui-gon saw a flash of light coming from his hand as the better swordsman severed the hilt of Jinn's saber in half.

Before the jedi master could react, Plagueis extended two of his gray, twig-like fingers in a choke grip. Qui-Gon instinctively grasped at his throat as if he could release the invisible force constricting his esophagus. Whatever skill the jedi master possessed in the force barriers was negated as the sith forced Jinn onto his knees. He extended his crimson saber in front of the jedi's throat.
"So this is how it ends", thought Qui-Gon as he slowly closed his eyelids and braced for the impact of the energy-blade against his throat.
It never came.

Qui-Gon was surprised to hear the Muun sith speak for the first time;
"No", he whispered. "Too easy".
Plagueis deactivated his saber and placed it within his dark garb.
The smaller jedi's confusion quickly turned to frantic fear when the Muun unclasped his cloak, allowing it to fall to the floor to reveal the entirely of his naked body.

And then Qui-Gon saw it. He understood how vulnerable he was to it. Frozen in both shock and Plagueis's telekinetic grip, Qui-Gon could only let out a gasp and then a scream and Muun's erect penis approached his face.

Jinn simultaneously felt ice-cold fingers grab his nape and Plagueis's penis force its way into his mouth.

When would it stop? Qui-Gon was at the complete mercy of the elder sith. He felt it go deeper, and deeper into mouth. Qui-Gon's screams stopped as Plagueis's c0ck entered past his uvula and into the esophagus which only moments ago was pinched shut.

Back and forth, and forth and back. Word's couldn't describe the pure horror going through Qui-Gon's mind as Plagueis violated him. He couldn't bear to look up to the Muun's face, completely engulfed in a cruel grin.

And then he came. Plagueis let go of the jedi's head and with one final thrust embedded his black c0ck into the back of Qui-Gon's throat. He let his head back and howled in lascivious pain as he let out his load inside of the helpless jedi master.

And it was over.

Plagueis slowly slid his appendage out of Jinn's mouth and allowed any remaining semen to drip down onto the human's beard. Qui-Gon collapsed onto the floor as the sith released him from his grip after what seemed like hours.
"Please kill me", thought Qui-Gon.
As if the sith heard him, Plagueis responded;
"Oh but we're not done yet. The dark-side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural".
And with that Qui-Gon was seized once again and rolled over onto his stomach.

He heard a thud behind him as Plagueis dropped to his knees.
"NOOOO!", screamed the battered jedi.
Plagueis once-more placed his tendril-like hands on Qui-Gon, this time on a seam on his robes just above the small of his back. Plagueis pulled back the clothing revealing the bare buttocks of his prey.
"NOOOO, PLEASE!", again screamed Jinn.
Plagueis thrusted in throbbing black c0ck into the jedi. The sith pulled from the dark-side of the force and he fueled his act with all his inner hatred. With long, deep strokes, Plagueis violated Qui-Gon for the first and last time in his life. Qui-Gon howled and cried, tears streaming down his face but with no avail. He felt a warm liquid drip down his thigh, and he knew it wasn't coming from his attacker.

He didn't think it could go any deeper. Qui-Gon was already bleeding profusely. The Muun's c0ck was tearing his flesh, widening his rectum. Qui-Gon was weakening. He felt cold. Too cold. He was drifting away from it all, losing sight of the surrounding he all so desperately wanted to get away from. And then nothing.

Plagueis rose from the spot where he killed jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn. The sith retrieved his garment off the floor and walked towards the exit of the building. It would be years until anyone discovered the remains of Qui-Gon Jinn.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Terribly written

Story-wise or grammar-wise? If the latter, then it's my fault because I don't proofread my stories. Well not those that are meant to be more of a suggestion.

Yes, I am aware that Shmi wasn't sold to Sand people. I just forgot to edit that part. Lol

And add: Anakin's face not Anakin face.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk
....Qui-Gon managed to raise his green-blade in an over-head block just a tenth-of-a-second before the older, faster Muun's scarlet blade could lop the human jedi's head off.

Jinn's forearms ached more with every clash of the energy-blade; the sith's technique was far beyond his own, not to mention the sheer power he possessed which transferred into every strike.

Qui-Gon noticed his vision dimming as he felt the all-too-familiar sense of force exhaustion closing down on him. Plagueis's blade was everywhere while Jinn's own felt heavy and unresponsive.

It was now that Jinn truly experienced the limitations of Ataru when forced on the defensive. The critiques from his old master Dooku emerged in his mind momentarily as Qui-Gon remembered the time when his master compared Ataru to piloting an over-burdened frigate with only half the thrusters in operation.

This lapse in thought was enough to give the Muun sith a considerable opening which he of course took advantage of. Qui-gon saw a flash of light coming from his hand as the better swordsman severed the hilt of Jinn's saber in half.

Before the jedi master could react, Plagueis extended two of his gray, twig-like fingers in a choke grip. Qui-Gon instinctively grasped at his throat as if he could release the invisible force constricting his esophagus. Whatever skill the jedi master possessed in the force barriers was negated as the sith forced Jinn onto his knees. He extended his crimson saber in front of the jedi's throat.
"So this is how it ends", thought Qui-Gon as he slowly closed his eyelids and braced for the impact of the energy-blade against his throat.
It never came.

Qui-Gon was surprised to hear the Muun sith speak for the first time;
"No", he whispered. "Too easy".
Plagueis deactivated his saber and placed it within his dark garb.
The smaller jedi's confusion quickly turned to frantic fear when the Muun unclasped his cloak, allowing it to fall to the floor to reveal the entirely of his naked body.

And then Qui-Gon saw it. He understood how vulnerable he was to it. Frozen in both shock and Plagueis's telekinetic grip, Qui-Gon could only let out a gasp and then a scream and Muun's erect penis approached his face.

Jinn simultaneously felt ice-cold fingers grab his nape and Plagueis's penis force its way into his mouth.

When would it stop? Qui-Gon was at the complete mercy of the elder sith. He felt it go deeper, and deeper into mouth. Qui-Gon's screams stopped as Plagueis's c0ck entered past his uvula and into the esophagus which only moments ago was pinched shut.

Back and forth, and forth and back. Word's couldn't describe the pure horror going through Qui-Gon's mind as Plagueis violated him. He couldn't bear to look up to the Muun's face, completely engulfed in a cruel grin.

And then he came. Plagueis let go of the jedi's head and with one final thrust embedded his black c0ck into the back of Qui-Gon's throat. He let his head back and howled in lascivious pain as he let out his load inside of the helpless jedi master.

And it was over.

Plagueis slowly slid his appendage out of Jinn's mouth and allowed any remaining semen to drip down onto the human's beard. Qui-Gon collapsed onto the floor as the sith released him from his grip after what seemed like hours.
"Please kill me", thought Qui-Gon.
As if the sith heard him, Plagueis responded;
"Oh but we're not done yet. The dark-side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural".
And with that Qui-Gon was seized once again and rolled over onto his stomach.

He heard a thud behind him as Plagueis dropped to his knees.
"NOOOO!", screamed the battered jedi.
Plagueis once-more placed his tendril-like hands on Qui-Gon, this time on a seam on his robes just above the small of his back. Plagueis pulled back the clothing revealing the bare buttocks of his prey.
"NOOOO, PLEASE!", again screamed Jinn.
Plagueis thrusted in throbbing black c0ck into the jedi. The sith pulled from the dark-side of the force and he fueled his act with all his inner hatred. With long, deep strokes, Plagueis violated Qui-Gon for the first and last time in his life. Qui-Gon howled and cried, tears streaming down his face but with no avail. He felt a warm liquid drip down his thigh, and he knew it wasn't coming from his attacker.

He didn't think it could go any deeper. Qui-Gon was already bleeding profusely. The Muun's c0ck was tearing his flesh, widening his rectum. Qui-Gon was weakening. He felt cold. Too cold. He was drifting away from it all, losing sight of the surrounding he all so desperately wanted to get away from. And then nothing.

Plagueis rose from the spot where he killed jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn. The sith retrieved his garment off the floor and walked towards the exit of the building. It would be years until anyone discovered the remains of Qui-Gon Jinn.

You managed to turn Tim Curlly's IT into a Star Wars narrator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.