Sources with the greatest impact on vs. debates?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Some candidates:

- SWTOR / KotOR / KotOR II
- RotS novelization
- the PT, obviously
- Dark Empire
- Plagueis novel
- Bane trilogy
- TFU
- NJO series
- sources with "Sidious is the most powerful sith" quotes
- TotJ

JKBart
word of god lucas
gillard tiers

DarthSkywalker0
The Plagueis novel and the ROTS novelization are the two most canonical sources named. Both stories being directed by Lucas, and both being overseen by either Roffman(the creator of the EU) and Lucas. TFU is overblown by its flamboyant feats and the fact that it is a video game.

Freedon Nadd
- SWTOR / KotOR / KotOR II

Naugrim
Depends on what is being considered a "source."

semenwithjuice
Originally posted by Naugrim
Depends on what is being considered a "source."
lol

Naugrim
Wasn't a joke tbh. If we're considering singular works like novels a source that begs the question as to whether we're considering each new expansion of SWTOR or the whole game as a singular source.

semenwithjuice
Wasn't a joke tbh. If we're considering singular works like novels a source that begs the question as to whether we're considering each new expansion of SWTOR or the whole game a singular source.
thats the dumbest thing ive read today. sources in this context is just something that gives information, everything is a source lol.

Naugrim
Yes... That's my point. So are we subdividing individual expansions and missions as "sources" or are we considering the whole game a "source?"

semenwithjuice
Yes... That's my point. So are we subdividing individual expansions and missions as "sources" or are we considering the whole game a "source?"
both? lol

Naugrim
That doesn't seem to be the intent of the OP though...

semenwithjuice
then why did you ask if you know his intent

Naugrim
I asked specifically because I don't know his intent but I suspect that what you're describing is not it. That's why I want it to be clarified.

The Ellimist
I get what you're saying and it's a valid question but I didn't have a particular scope in mind, so whatever you want (it's not a rigorous competition so I think the vagueness on unit sizes is OK).

Naugrim
SWTOR then probably.

TenebrousWay
In terms of lore building for scaling: PT material > TotJ>ToR/KotoR > NJO > Bane trilogy > DE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.