Gohan and Piccolo vs #17 and #18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
#17 told Gohan to stop trying to synch his attacks with him, but with their respective partners, who would win?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Gohan probably slips on the banana at the ringbell... KOing himself and Piccolo somehow, too.

Estacado
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Gohan probably slips on the banana at the ringbell... KOing himself and Piccolo somehow, too.
Also makes a youtube video about "how to KO yourself."

Ridley_Prime

Estacado
thumb up

Piccolo has the best youtube skills out of all the Z fighters.

Kento
It really comes down to can Gohan break 17's barrier which he can't. And 17 and 18 are much better as a team. And has a habit during the ToP to jump in and stop 18 or Goku from being hit with attacks even when struggling against an opponent.

The best bet would be for Gohan and Piccolo to try and separate the two androids to win but I don't think they could.

Ridley_Prime

vansonbee
#18 is the weak link here and a serious kamehameha from Gohan can break #17 shield.

Kento
The barrier held up going through the anzila whatever creatures attack. I doubt a father-son kamehameha cannon is going to break it.
Also Gohan and Piccolo don't have the same level of tagteam attacking that androids do

Ridley_Prime

StiltmanFTW
Speaking of 18, how much of a power boost she got? And how?

Did she train with 17 and ranged the shit out of his park? laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime

Dark-Kenshin
Piccolo slips out of the ring on his namekian slime after regenerating an arm. Gohan then falls out as well after forgetting how to dodge again.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Gohan probably slips on the banana at the ringbell... KOing himself and Piccolo somehow, too. Crap, beat me to it. laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
18 gets her foot injured again a la the ToP after slipping on the banana or slime first though.

Galan007
#17's force-field enabled him to not only push back Aniraza's blast(which multiple SSB-level beings were struggling to match, mind you), but it also protected #17 when he flew directly through the heart of said blast -- it has also tanked blasts from Gohan and Toppo(among others), for what it's worth. So yeah, I honestly don't see Gohan + Piccolo breaking the FF, unless Gohan pulled a MUCH higher power out of his ass than he's used in the ToP so far. #17's shielding is wickedly haxx, and what's more, he can sustain it as long as he needs to without having to worry about fatigue(*thx infinite energy reactors*.)

As for the battle: it's a tough call, but I am inclined to side with the Androids, tbh... Mainly because the ToP has treated them a LOOOOT better than it's treated Gohan/Piccolo. ermmnone

Ridley_Prime

Damborgson
well?

ares834
17 stomps.

It's stupid as shit. But there it is.

Ridley_Prime

cdtm
Originally posted by Kento
The barrier held up going through the anzila whatever creatures attack. I doubt a father-son kamehameha cannon is going to break it.
Also Gohan and Piccolo don't have the same level of tagteam attacking that androids do

What I was going to say.

Up until Jiren, that barrier was stoppimg everything from everyone.

And the Jiren fight proves he can do way more with those barriers then protect himself. He's essentially the Sue Richards of the team.

I do think a serious Gohan could probably hurt either of the Androids, though. And a fully charged SBC would definitely stop them unprotected.

But as for team work... Piccolo is a pretty smart guy. If he can come up with something, Gohan would follow his plan to the hilt.

SSJGGogeta
17 is the MVP. He stomps all three by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.