Darth Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/16/9b/bd169b7e1352f87c361f49e362ad6944.jpg

darthbane77
It's funny cuz I just made a respect thread for Sauron

quanchi112
Palpatine would bend the knee for Sauron.

darthbane77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Palpatine would bend the knee for Sauron. The Ones and Abeloth would bend their knee to Sauron, let's be serious here.

Naugrim
thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Except Nihilus. He is gonna reveal himself as Sauron's lost brother.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Melkor > Palpatine > Sauron tbh

Freedon Nadd
Melkor=Nihilus
Sauron=Palpatine

Freedon Nadd
Be sure to check this out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t649533.html

darthbane77
Sauron>any SW character save maybe the Father or Abeloth

Freedon Nadd
And Nihilus

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
Sauron>any SW character save maybe the Father or Abeloth not really. The Ones >> Maiar.

Trocity
Yeah, Sauron isn't overly impressive. Peak Morgoth is though, yeah.

Freedon Nadd
The Ones didn't show anything impressive either.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
not really. The Ones >> Maiar. Sauron is stated by Tolkien to be of a far higher order than Maiar like Gandalf or Sauruman, and Sauron casually tanked lightning cast down on him by the Valar.

Sauron>most Valar (barring Melkor)>>>>>>other Maiar.

He also survived the blast that destroyed Numenor, which was sent by Eru Iluvitar. Eru being the God creator of Tolkien's lore. His spirit survived anyway, not his physical body.

AncientPower
^thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Doesn't matter, Sauron gets shit on by The Ones.

Not peak Melkor though. smile

NewGuy01

Sauron>most Valar (barring Melkor)

laughing out loud

It's good to see that regardless of the topic, you never change.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sauron isn't above the Valar, yeah.

darthbane77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
laughing out loud

It's good to see that regardless of the topic, you never change. So Sauron taking lightning from the Valar and emerging unharmed doesn't imply superiority to them?

lmao

Naugrim
Not when Manwe was sending down bolts of lightning all across the island and the areas it did hit outside of where Sauron was shielding himself weren't completely leveled. Lol.

quanchi112
Sauron>any SW character save maybe the Father or Abeloth Snoke would rape film Sauron.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Naugrim
Not when Manwe was sending down bolts of lightning all across the island and the areas it did hit outside of where Sauron was shielding himself weren't completely leveled. Lol.

thumb up

It's literally essential to the lore that any Valar > any Maiar, tbh.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Naugrim
Not when Manwe was sending down bolts of lightning all across the island and the areas it did hit outside of where Sauron was shielding himself weren't completely leveled. Lol. Regardless, the lightning was sent by the Valar, Sauron's supposed superiors, to KILL Sauron, and it failed utterly.

Sauron is CLEARLY their equal at the very least, but his display of strength here is enough to place him above the Valar, combatively.

"Now the lightnings increased and slew men upon the hills, and in the fields, and in the streets of the city; and a fiery bolt smote the dome of the Temple and shore it asunder, and it was wreathed in flame. But the Temple itself was unshaken, and Sauron stood there upon the pinnacle and defied the lightning and was unharmed; and in that hour men called him a god and did all that he would."

and again, his spirit survived a direct strike from Iluvitar.

Haschwalth
Pretty funny how Sauron the main villian of LOTR is just a wannabe Morgoth.

Haschwalth
Anyway High tiers and beyond would destroy Sauron.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Pretty funny how Sauron the main villian of LOTR is just a wannabe Morgoth. That actually is something I find legitimately funny, ngl.

Not often that the main villain is actually a wannabe. *cough*sequeltrilogy*cough*

Haschwalth
That actually is something I find legitimately funny, ngl.

Not often that the main villain is actually a wannabe. *cough*sequeltrilogy*cough*
Yeah lel, goodluck with getting the sequel though :/

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Yeah lel, goodluck with getting the sequel though :/

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg

Trocity
LOL.

That is...

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Is Shadow of Mordor canon to the LoTR universe?

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Huh?

I thought it was set hundreds and hundreds of years after RoTK??

...tier.

Kurk
https://i.imgflip.com/k8cne.jpg

Trocity
Someone here will help you with that, Kurk.

It won't be me, though. smile

Naugrim
Regardless, the lightning was sent by the Valar, Sauron's supposed superiors, to KILL Sauron, and it failed utterly.

Sauron is CLEARLY their equal at the very least, but his display of strength here is enough to place him above the Valar, combatively.

"Now the lightnings increased and slew men upon the hills, and in the fields, and in the streets of the city; and a fiery bolt smote the dome of the Temple and shore it asunder, and it was wreathed in flame. But the Temple itself was unshaken, and Sauron stood there upon the pinnacle and defied the lightning and was unharmed; and in that hour men called him a god and did all that he would."

and again, his spirit survived a direct strike from Iluvitar.

Except it wasn't sent to kill Sauron... It was sent to punish the Numenoreans for their defiance.

You just made this claim... I just disproved the basis on which you made it. You have no evidence that that lightning bolt was directed at Sauron let alone meant to kill him.

No it didn't. The island sank because of Illuvatar. That has nothing to do with Sauron being able to survive or defend against an attack directed at him by Illuvatar. He managed to escape because he fled the sinking island when he no longer possessed a physical form. I.E. It's not difficult to survive on a sinking island when you can just fly back to Mordor as a spirit which is exactly what the text states he did.

Freedon Nadd
I like how Darth Sauron started a versus thread.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I like how Darth Sauron started a versus thread.

*thread of claims with no backing, like is usual for the majority of KMC

Ursumeles
Tulkas would destroy Sauron tbh.

NewGuy01
thumb up

Naugrim
*thread of claims with no backing, like is usual for the majority of KMC

https://i.imgur.com/w3hUyFC.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.