Slade/Deathstroke vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1: Animated Slade feats only

Round 2: Comic Slade feats

Boba does not have his blasters or flamethrower, but his other ballistic equipment is available in addition to his jetpack. This is a primarily hand to hand fight.

Disney canon and Expanded Universe/Legends feats are available to Boba.

MythLord
Boba absolutely destroys cartoon Slade.

Comic Deathstroke is obviously the stronger of the two on a consistent basis, and he has the healing factor, but at the same time Boba has much deadlier equipment and comparable skill. He should take it in a good match.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Boba absolutely destroys cartoon Slade.

Comic Deathstroke is obviously the stronger of the two on a consistent basis, and he has the healing factor, but at the same time Boba has much deadlier equipment and comparable skill. He should take it in a good match. I disagree that he would stomp cartoon slade. The guy has left dents in steel by punching it. I gave Boba his gadgets to be used as supplementary tools, similar to how Robin does, not to avoid H2H combat.

Ridley_Prime

Kurk

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm not familiar with that show or Slade.
Youtube some of his fight scenes then maybe? Doing so was what first drew me to the show before I became familiar with it to be honest.

That Slade and the TT cartoon one are both awesome portrayals, though not sure who I'd choose if it came down to it... I'd want the former to even be on the live action Teen Titans show if possible, even if I wouldn't get to watch it that much since I don't see myself subscribing to WB's streaming service (or Disney's for that matter).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.