With DB Super ending, what will we do on Saturday nights?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Lets face it, most of us only had one thing to look forward to, but now with DB Super going on hiatus? What is there now? Only...darkness....

NewGuy01
Lmfao @ actually looking forward to Super every week. The only reason I normally even remember to watch the new episodes is because I see them being discussed here.

Bentley
What is Database Supper?

RadZoa
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lmfao @ actually looking forward to Super every week. The only reason I normally even remember to watch the new episodes is because I see them being discussed here. You better shut your fat face

SSJGGogeta
I agree with NewGuy. Super blows, and the only reason I watch it is to see what new feats the Z-senshi are getting.

RadZoa
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I agree with NewGuy. Super blows, and the only reason I watch it is to see what new feats the Z-senshi are getting. You're a fraud

StealthRanger
I stopped watching DB Super after Ep.30 or so. It was that bad imo

Josh_Alexander
Wait for DB Ultra to come out laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Battle of Gods was the last good thing to happen. Goku beating the shit out of that smug prick Beerus is the only thing I've been looking forward to since Episode 1.

cdtm
Lot of hate going on here.

The good shows always have rabid anti-fans.

RadZoa
There is only darkness ...

AuraAngel
Rad you can go to the Anime forum for this one. Super is literally all they talk about.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Rad you can go to the Anime forum for this one. Super is literally all they talk about. It's annoying as all hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.