Who can repeat???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111167221/4668240-2168294961-134.g.gif

What character (the weakest character you can think of) can repeat what is shown above? Have to do it exactly as shown. By the way, that is a table he is tapping.

riv6672
WTF anime crap is that, then?

RealityWarper
Sentry. With a thought.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry. With a thought.

So he's the "weakest" person that can do it?

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672

Do you know of a character that can do it?

riv6672
I know anime is crap.

MrMind
https://media1.giphy.com/media/GpyS1lJXJYupG/giphy.gif

carver9
I know anime is crap.

Some anime is crap, agreed. I guess this means that you can't think of anyone. Thanks for the posts though.

cdtm
This is why I started calling him "Crazy Carv."

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111167221/4668240-2168294961-134.g.gif

What character (the weakest character you can think of) can repeat what is shown above? Have to do it exactly as shown. By the way, that is a table he is tapping.

This post couldn't be related to this one, could it?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16486029#post16486029

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Warm-Up: SSJ3 Vegetto
1. Lord Beerus
2. Hit
3. World Breaker Hulk
4. WM Thor with the PG
5. Barry Allen from CotIE
6. OWAW Superman

How far will the fusion Jiroku come?
Full rest in between.

laughing

riv6672
Some anime is crap, agreed. I guess this means that you can't think of anyone. Thanks for the posts though.
Rick Sanchez, easily.
Physically weak, but could flash freeze the planet then tap it, or make his finger have the gravity of 2 thousand universes, or any of a dozen other weird ass scientific tricks.

I used another character that belongs in a different forum, for your convenience.

cdtm
Rick Sanchez, easily.
Physically weak, but could flash freeze the planet then tap it, or make his finger have the gravity of 2 thousand universes, or any of a dozen other weird ass scientific tricks.

I used another character that belongs in a different forum, for your convenience.

"Choose. Choose the form of the destructor!"

tZp8sY06Qoc

I really like pickles.

spetznaz
Originally posted by cdtm
This post couldn't be related to this one, could it?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16486029#post16486029

laughing

Carver is so salty he could moonlight as a salt lick for cattle

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
"Choose. Choose the form of the destructor!"

tZp8sY06Qoc

I really like pickles.
I quit eating pickles after that ep. premiered.

carver9
Originally posted by spetznaz
Carver is so salty he could moonlight as a salt lick for cattle

Lol... good seeing you spetnaz.

spetznaz

cdtm
Psst, we have a secret handshake now.

"Superman wins". Every time you see him, you say it, them he'll pretend to get offended.

TethAdamTheRock

Superman Prime
Superboy Prime
World Breaker Hulk

Thats all i could think of

carver9
They can tap a planet and destroy it?

TethAdamTheRock
WTF anime crap is that, then? Anime is life

TethAdamTheRock
They can tap a planet and destroy it? I take it back

Enzeru
By some feat of nature comics actually follow logic more than anime, even though comics feature characters, who can put an universe into a box and toss it into fire.

Dragonball power scales and power logic actually make me angry:

1. Planets in Dragonball are not always actual planets. During the Dragonball movie with Beerus, Beerus ate something spicey and then flew through a couple of "planets". Dragonball fans tried hyping that up as Beerus easily busting a couple of planets, even though these "planets" were slightly bigger than Beerus. Those planets weren't even mountains. They were big rocks. So the question is how big that tapped planet actually was.

Even further some other people tried again putting Beerus on a planetary scale, because he had almost busted King Kais planet, while attacking Goku. And King Kais planet is so god damn small, that I could jog around it in half a minute - less than half a minute, if I actually tried.

2. During Beerus' fight against Goku their attacks were causing shockwaves. Shockwaves, which were said to be able to destroy the entire universe or some stupid nonsense like that.
Now it wouldn't be nonsense, if we went with the basic idea of shockwaves traveling so far, that they can cause an insane amount of distraction... Basically like an AOE thunderclap from the Hulk.
But the problem is, that these shockwaves were getting stronger as they traveled further. (Spoiler: That's not how physics work) So at the point of the impact and their creation (Gokus fist clashing with Beerus' fist)... they were the least powerful. And all they did was create small tsunamis and cause a little bit of wind, which was noticed by the Earthlings. Nothing major though. Even though Goku and Beerus were really going at it.

And now in another scenario Beerus destroys half a planet with a tap? Yeah, I question the size of that planet.

So to rephrase Carvers question: Who is the weakest character, who can destroy half of a round rock (or mountain if we're generous) with a tap?

Considering how Thor was cracking planets and nearby moons during his fight against Gorr, I would say that some high heralds might be able to do it.
Karate Kid or an amped Iron Fist could pull it off too or Karnak as a very high end feat. Maybe Temugin too?

And yes, Superman could solo the entire Dragonball universe. Dragonball fighters have great durability against KI attacks, but as soon as it gets physical, they take a ton of damage. They need to amp their KI in order to withstand blunt force, but throughout Dragonball they were always easily affected by physical damage. Damage which comic book high heralds can easily dish out.

DarkSaint85

Lobo.

cdtm
laughing out loud

Or more seriously, Surfer, Mano, or any high end energy manipulator.

He doesn't seem to realize that gif proves Beerus used an exotic energy attack, and didn't implode the planet with a physical attack.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So he's the "weakest" person that can do it?

thumb up I loled xD. That's ownage.

And Lobo is a good answer.

-Pr-
Wrong forum.

JBL
Originally posted by Enzeru
By some feat of nature comics actually follow logic more than anime, even though comics feature characters, who can put an universe into a box and toss it into fire.

1. Planets in Dragonball are not always actual planets. During the Dragonball movie with Beerus, Beerus ate something spicey and then flew through a couple of "planets". Dragonball fans tried hyping that up as Beerus easily busting a couple of planets, even though these "planets" were slightly bigger than Beerus. Those planets weren't even mountains. They were big rocks. So the question is how big that tapped planet actually was.

Even further some other people tried again putting Beerus on a planetary scale, because he had almost busted King Kais planet, while attacking Goku. And King Kais planet is so god damn small, that I could jog around it in half a minute - less than half a minute, if I actually tried.

2. During Beerus' fight against Goku their attacks were causing shockwaves. Shockwaves, which were said to be able to destroy the entire universe or some stupid nonsense like that.
Now it wouldn't be nonsense, if we went with the basic idea of shockwaves traveling so far, that they can cause an insane amount of distraction... Basically like an AOE thunderclap from the Hulk.
But the problem is, that these shockwaves were getting stronger as they traveled further. (Spoiler: That's not how physics work) So at the point of the impact and their creation (Gokus fist clashing with Beerus' fist)... they were the least powerful. And all they did was create small tsunamis and cause a little bit of wind, which was noticed by the Earthlings. Nothing major though. Even though Goku and Beerus were really going at it.

And now in another scenario Beerus destroys half a planet with a tap? Yeah, I question the size of that planet.

So to rephrase Carvers question: Who is the weakest character, who can destroy half of a round rock (or mountain if we're generous) with a tap?

Considering how Thor was cracking planets and nearby moons during his fight against Gorr, I would say that some high heralds might be able to do it.
Karate Kid or an amped Iron Fist could pull it off too or Karnak as a very high end feat. Maybe Temugin too?

And yes, Superman could solo the entire Dragonball universe. Dragonball fighters have great durability against KI attacks, but as soon as it gets physical, they take a ton of damage. They need to amp their KI in order to withstand blunt force, but throughout Dragonball they were always easily affected by physical damage. Damage which comic book high heralds can easily dish out. So beerus cannot destroy a large planet yet buu and base form vegeta and 15 others can and one even destroyed the earth?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Enzeru

And yes, Superman could solo the entire Dragonball universe. Dragonball fighters have great durability against KI attacks, but as soon as it gets physical, they take a ton of damage. They need to amp their KI in order to withstand blunt force, but throughout Dragonball they were always easily affected by physical damage. Damage which comic book high heralds can easily dish out.

^ Get me some of whatever the hell this guy is on.

You realize that Beerus casually tanks and dishes out universe busting attacks in DBS, right? He destroyed two stars with a sneeze while he was asleep. Planet busting is nothing to Beerus, lmao. Even galaxy busting is insignificant to Beerus.

bbrem123
Yea wtf is that post...

riv6672
Having read every sometimes painful post since my own last...
Yeah...i won this with Rick.

cdtm

Simple entertainment for simple minds.

bbrem123
Saying Beerus cant destroy a planet is a joke. That is his job...

Also look at his fight with Champa. They were casually destroy one planet after the other. Saying these planets are not regular size is just idiotic. DBverse was shown to be the same size as any other universe.

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

cdtm
Originally posted by bbrem123
Saying Beerus cant destroy a planet is a joke. That is his job...

Also look at his fight with Champa. They were casually destroy one planet after the other. Saying these planets are not regular size is just idiotic. DBverse was shown to be the same size as any other universe.

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Carv brought this on himself by making this stupid-arsed thread.

And would you agree Beerus didn't actually "Hit" the planet? You could see a wave of energy spread out at the tap. It doesn't matter how strong someone is physically, they ain't busting a planet just like that.

bbrem123
No he definitely didn't destroy the planet by physically hitting it. Even still, he destroyed the planet with little to no effort at all. Which might be the point he was trying to make?

cdtm
Originally posted by bbrem123
No he definitely didn't destroy the planet by physically hitting it. Even still, he destroyed the planet with little to no effort at all. Which might be the point he was trying to make?

Carver specifically asked for someone else capable of doing it "just like that".

You really think Carv doesn't believe it's a tap, and was looking for affirmation that the Hulks and Thor's (And a certain icon of D.C.) ain't doing that? stick out tongue

But I do think a high end energy manipulator can do it, like Silver Surfer (Who can create stars and casually bust planets.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.