Who is going to win the Tournament of Power and what will they wish for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who do you think is going to win

Dark-Kenshin
I want Frieza to win as that's the only way for there to be an ending we haven't seen 1000x before as well as not drop the ball on all of the buildup Frieza has gotten throughout the arc. I want him to wish for something that'll turn the whole Dragon Ball world upside down and lead into the next arc (should there be one).

cdtm
Jiren is probably going to win.

He is basically Superman after all.

robgod
only a weaker version of superman yeah

Ridley_Prime

Damborgson
His kryptonite will be a kamehameha ring out.

cdtm
Vegetto.

Vegeta will unlock the red UI, like Jiren's. Then they'll fuse for a "perfect UI".

Would also make a fun post ToP end game of Goku's UI vs Vegeta's UI.

NewGuy01
Regardless of who wins, the wish will bring the mortals who died back into U7, probably.

The Ellimist
If Frieza wins we may get an Emperor Joker type villain.

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Regardless of who wins, the wish will bring the mortals who died back into U7, probably.

If the Super balls can override Zeno.

In which case, Jiren may just wish the entire aristocracy away. Or Freeza could supplant him.

TethAdamTheRock

carver9
I don't know how in the hell universe 7 is winning this after looking at Toppo (and knowing how powerful Jiren is). Imagine what a full powered Jiren is like if we use Toppo as a comparison.

TethAdamTheRock
Looks like Jiren/Toppo is going to win

Maybe they use it to become supreme leaders of DBS

Raoh
Few episodes ago I would have said Jiren but it looks U7's plot armor is too strong.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Raoh
Few episodes ago I would have said Jiren but it looks U7's plot armor is too strong.

I hope we see more smile

TheBadguy
Freeza wishes back all the universes and becomes dr doom with multiverses to rule

Estacado
Jiren and he will wish for hair.

cdtm
Tenshinhan, after Zeno lets universe 7 back in the ring because he thinks its cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.