Slade (Prometheum suit) vs Gorgon (Dark Wolverine)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
Btw, Power Girl fixed his Ikon Suit.

Unless he loses it again later on.

Stoic
What gear do they both have in this match? I mean aside from the original specification?

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon as DW had fake claws that were somehow a part of his skintight gloves... we don't know what they were made out of, but they were capable of cutting through Skaar's skin (and Skaar's durability was not downplayed in that arc).

Vanguard
DEATHSTROKE

StiltmanFTW
^ Gets turned to stone, lol.

Zack M
Slade.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ Gets turned to stone, lol.

miffed

RealityWarper
Gorgon add a new statue of Slade in his garden.

Vanguard
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Gorgon add a new statue of Slade in his garden.

Everybody is going to the stone stare for the insta win. Is it because Gorgon can't hold Slades jock otherwise?

cdtm
Not to mention, Slade isn't stupid. Stone stare is common knowledge, and he can fight blind now thanks to a radar system Power Girl set up.

MrMind
Originally posted by Vanguard
Everybody is going to the stone stare for the insta win. Is it because Gorgon can't hold Slades jock otherwise?

It's because RealityWarper only pick marvel characters ftw in battle threads

Vanguard
Originally posted by MrMind

laughing out loud

deathslash
Slade loses after a tough fight. He's not more skilled than wolverine and even if he was, it wouldn't be by such a wide margin that it would matter. He's not more skilled than Iron Fist, Elektra,or Shang Chi. His guns (assuming he can actually tag Gorgon) won't do that much damage, and Gorgon simply has superior overall physical stats.

Zack M
Gorgon has superior stats, but with the Prometheum suit stacked on top of his already enhanced stats, I'd say Slade has him beat there. Skill wise, Slade is definitely a peer to Logan.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Skill wise, Slade is definitely a peer to Logan.

Basically

RealityWarper
Originally posted by MrMind

It's because Slade cannot counter Gorgon's ability to turn him to stone.

I'm not biased. Try something else, maybe an argument, for a change. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon's skill was praised by the Hand and Wolverine... he doesn't need the stare to stomp here, obviously --- but it's the easiest and fastest way to win.

Zack M
Basically

Yep. LOA has praised his skill.

Sin I AM

Naw its because DS needs a suit to make it competitive amd evem then he gets one shot by the stare

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Naw its because DS needs a suit to make it competitive amd evem then he gets one shot by the stare

laughing out loud thumb up

DarkSaint85
Gorgon just ran from Silver Samurai...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

True but that book was all sorts of phucked up. Logan got his adamantium sliced thru like nothimg for example

RealityWarper

Sin I AM

RealityWarper
He wasnt prepared for Mariko which is y Samurai lost to begin with. Samurai is pretty good in his own right. Did ok against Foster

True.

DarkSaint85
He wasnt prepared for Mariko which is y Samurai lost to begin with. Samurai is pretty good in his own right. Did ok against Foster

Yah.

I was just sad Gorgy didn't straight up outskill or out power him.

I'm just remembering the glory days of Enemy of the State, when he was ripping a prepped Elektra AND Wolverine apart, even with fancy shield tech.

Zack M

Scans?

cdtm
Yah.

I'm just remembering the glory days of Enemy of the State, when he was ripping a prepped Elektra AND Wolverine apart, even with fancy shield tech.

Well, considering the the new SS could hold his own with Thor and beat that demon guy, plus needed all sorts of prep against Gorgon, it's not "that" bad a showing.

No more then Iron Fist losing to War Machine after initially embarrassing him.

Sin I AM
Yah.

Lol that arc was cool. Good times. Im kinda digging the new Samurai. Reminds me of a bad ass version of Cho.

As far aa Slade goes hes a character i prefer without a suit. Just give him some bulletproof chainmail and a sword and let hin wreck metas. The crap they have him doing now is weak

Sin I AM
Scans?

Latest OML issue

Zack M
Cool

Zack M
So, is samurai like Prometheus now?

Sin I AM
So, is samurai like Prometheus now?

Hes like an martial arts version of Iron Man. Or a teched out mod of the old Samurai. Whichever makes more sense.

Zack M
Yeah, sounds like Prometheus. Prometheus has protocols for every meta human on DC earth.

RadZoa
Deathstroke should win this without too much difficulty. Gorgon is not very smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.