Love at first...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
What made you fall in love with your favorite Star Wars character. First duel, first sight, first gameplay, etc. Or was it something that developed over time with more exposure to the character. Explain the factors that led to your unbridled passion and what character traits you either relate to or respect from your "true" love.

JKBart
i legit fell in love with droidekas because of their design

no regrets

AncientPower
Porkins' beard.

Zentrex
The moment Sheev stepped out of that shuttle in Return of the Jedi, I knew it was meant to be.

The appearance in Episode 5 never really did anything for me, Ian McDiarmid or otherwise. But some of the concept art for him was pretty brilliant.

Freedon Nadd
Movie-wise would be Dooku. Because he is the epitome of a good guy acting like a bad guy. Meme-wise, I love Sheev: I am The Senate! and the autistic screech.

EU-wise, I love Freedon Nadd. I like how he appeared to Ulic Qel-Droma trying to Cloud-City-Vader him. Mayhaps he has small goals and ambitions; but he was smart to do so. Smaller goals gives you more authority. The more you try to conquer, the harder is to hold it by its neck.

quanchi112
Snoke, love at first sound. Before I even knew what he looked like I used to listen to one of the tv spots where he's talking to Kylo Ren at the very least fifty times over and over again before the Force Awakens. Each character who has made my own personal wall of fame from all genres entered in their own unique ways. Sound for Snoke initially.

Emperordmb
POD was my first EU book, and the moment Bane, or as he was known then, Dessel, got assaulted by that dickhead miner and he bit that dude's thumb off when he was trying to gouge his eye out, I was like "Oh shit, this guy doesn't **** around."

Unbowed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBhpylg1gjE

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Emperordmb
POD was my first EU book, and the moment Bane, or as he was known then, Dessel, got assaulted by that dickhead miner and he bit that dude's thumb off when he was trying to gouge his eye out, I was like "Oh shit, this guy doesn't **** around."

Same.

Freedon Nadd
Dessel is the epitome of man's nature for survival. Everything about Bane made sense 'til Rule of Two book. From there, Bane slowly started to degenerate in the typical bad guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Dessel is the epitome of man's nature for survival. Everything about Bane made sense 'til Rule of Two book. From there, Bane slowly started to degenerate in the typical bad guy. I really want disney to give Bane the movie treatment.

Kurk
I never had a strong attraction towards Dooku originally, but as I re-watched The Clone Wars in my teen years and read more about his maverick/anti-hero story personality I began to relate with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.