How ROTS movie should have ended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
Darth Vader: Where is Padme? Is she safe, is she alright?
Darth Sidious: It seems, in your anger. You have killed her.
Darth Vader: Then, I need you, no more.
Darth Sidious: Wait, what?

(Darth Vader Force chokes Darth Sidious and, then, snaps his neck)

Zentrex
lol but,

Vader's death signified the moment where he lost himself to suffering. He engulfed himself in his pain, chaos, and power in order to make up for this new existence. So, subservience (a form of suffering for him) was someting that he relied on heavily.
Oh, and he wasn't powerful enough to kill Sidious at this time, shown by how his force scream which destroyed the entire room they were in only left Sidious smiling like a creep. He even says he must obey his master because of the power of the dark side.

relentless1
he was nowhere near strong enough to kill Sidious at any point; granted, your scenario probably happened in Vaders head but thats about as far as that would ever go lol

truejedi
I would venture to say Sidious was his only friend at that point. From his viewpoint the jedi were the evil ones.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by relentless1
he was nowhere near strong enough to kill Sidious at any point; granted, your scenario probably happened in Vaders head but thats about as far as that would ever go lol

If he could drag his wrinkled a$$ into the Death Star's core. He could do this too.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by truejedi
I would venture to say Sidious was his only friend at that point. From his viewpoint the jedi were the evil ones.

Darth Vader: Are you a Jedi, master?
Darth Sidious: No. Why?
Darth Vader: You said to me Jedi and Sith are the same.
Darth Sidious: Well, I. . .
Darth Vader: Then, you are Order 66'ed too.
Darth Sidious: What?
(Darth Vader shoots him in the head)

Zentrex
Shooting Palpatine in the head doesn't actually do anything. There's tutaminis, lightning shield, telekenesis, and whatever Jaina did catching that blaster bolt on his side.

Freedon Nadd
He shoots him with plot force blasts.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Darth Vader: Where is Padme? Is she safe, is she alright?
Darth Sidious: It seems, in your anger. You have killed her.
Darth Vader: Then, I need you, no more.
Darth Sidious: Wait, what?

(Darth Vader Force chokes Darth Sidious and, then, snaps his neck)

He tried.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He tried.

^

Zentrex
I see. My argument is invalid.

Freedon Nadd
Yup.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Darth Vader: Are you a Jedi, master?
Darth Sidious: No. Why?
Darth Vader: You said to me Jedi and Sith are the same.
Darth Sidious: Well, I. . .
Darth Vader: Then, you are Order 66'ed too.
Darth Sidious: What?
(Darth Vader shoots him in the head)
This was legitimately funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.